Miracle In December

Unexpected Love

Three month’s left before they getting married. Suho riding his bike and he stops infront of the Han River. “what should I do now…” he let a sigh and stare the red sky. Kringg....

“oppa.. let’s meet..” Beauty Lady.

She ask to meet.? “heishh.. eotteokkae…” he brush his back hair. He just ride to her house. When he arrive, he see someone is searching something. A girl. He stop his bike. “yaa… what are you doing out here.??? It’s cold…” he bring her into her house. He sit infront of her and give his sweater to her. “oppa.. you look worried.. are you okey.?” She touch Suho face. “how did you know.? Hmmhh..” he’s lowing his head. “are you worried about our wedding day.? I think we just have three month’s more. Am I right.?”  How did she know.? Looks like I can’t hide anything from her right now. “yes.. we just have three month to go. I’m scared. I don’t know what to do.” He’s holding her hand. “oppa… I know it’s hard for you to make a decision.. but I am okey.. whatever is your decision, I will always be okey.” She hook up Suho’s face. Giving a smile that make Suho feel so calm. “I will do anything as long you can be happy. I am your fairygod mother right now. Just say what do you want…” your face look so pale.. tearing.?? “oppa.. please give me a happy life. That’s all I want.” She hug him and patting his back.

Three months end. It’s time for the wedding. All of the preparation is ready. One day left. “hyung.. I really hope that you can make her smile always..” Kyungsoo give his hand. “what is this.? Are you surrender.? I’m not married yet. You can fight for her. I will take a step back and give her to you.” Suho slapping his arm. Kyungsoo stared at his face. “hyung… I won’t do that. You already take care all of us. This is the time that you have to get your happiness with someone that you love…” he still look at Suho face. “hmm… okey..” Suho surrender. He can’t say no to his brother. Meanwhile… “Unnie.. your dress look soo beautiful… Suho oppa really have a good taste..” Ami holding Ei sha wedding dress. All covered. It suit her so much. “emm… gomawo..”a little smile appear form her lips. “Unnie… I know it’s hard.. but you can say no before the wedding. We will always support your decision.” Nani voice out. They nodded together. “anyi… I will continue this wedding.. I know.. this is the best way. I always pray that Kyungsoo will get a better person for him.” She stand up and walk to the stairs. Rin help her to go to her room. “yaa… Nani… I don’t have any good feeling about this wedding.” She stared at the wedding dress…” moyaa…. don’t said like that. We should pray for a miracle tomorrow.” Since tomorrow is a Christmas day.

The day has come. Wedding on a Christmas day. “Unnie… you look so beautiful..” Shar already done Ei Sha’s hair and make up. “jinjja.?? Hmm.. J.. I really hope that I can see myself on this wedding dress…” She close her eyes and smile. They all make a group hug. “I wish our black girl in here…” they laugh together.

 

 

“hyung.. waahhh.. black suit on your body.. daebak… but.. Ei Sha noona dress in white color. Did you agree to wear white color suit on your wedding.?” Chanyeol make a weird face. “ahhh.. ahaha… I can wear it.. not my size.. I forgot to said to that taylor about my size.. ahahaa…” he laugh. Then they lurking about the suit. “then where is the suit.?” He ask. “hyung… are you sure about this…” Kyungsoo out from the changing room. Their eyes widen. “yaa… hyung.. did you ask him to wear that.?” Chen and Lay said that together. “nae.. wae… he need to be by my side today. This wedding make me so goosebumps..” he’s out from the room and get ready in the car. They follow him after done dressing.

The wedding held at a beautiful flower garden. A lot of guest had waiting for them. The Groom had arrive while the Bride waiting in the bride room.. a lot of friend had come to see them. But no paparazzi or camera from tv station in there. Yeahh.. just want to be a normal person. “the Bride please come in.” MC calling her to come. “ajussi.. I’m scared..” her hand shaking. They walk into the little cage. Suho come to take her Bride. Waiting for the announcement. “are you scared.? Your hand shaking a lot.” Suho hold her hand softly. “a little..” she still try to calm down. “Kim Junmyeon, are you willing to take her as your wife until the end of your life.?” The Father asking him. Then he look at Ei Sha face. I won’t let you suffer your heart again. Then he look at Kyungsoo face. “ I am not.” His answer make all of the audience shocked including his parents. “Father, please let me speak for awhile.” The Father nod.

“everyone.. I didn’t accept her as my wife not because I don’t love her.. it is because I want her to be happy with what she want. I don’t want to be a selfish person and take her from others man that she love. I love her… that’s why I want her to be happy with her choice.. it’s okey if I didn’t her becauseshe will always in my heart. She’s been with me for a long time.. so it’s time to give her to someone that really can make her happy. Kyungsoo..” he look at Kyungsoo face and smile. Xiumin, Lay, Chen, Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun and Kai look at them. “oppa…” She grab his hand. “eomma, appa… mianhae.. I don’t mean to ruin this wedding but she need to be happy by her own.” Suho apology to his parent and bowing to them. He stand up and give Kyungsoo hand to Ei Sha. “This is you happiness, sister...” He smile and kiss her forehead. “Hyung….” Kyungsoo try to stop him but her said no. “Father, please continue with him.” He stand beside of Kyungsoo. “wait…” Ei Sha hold it again and try to find Suho hand. When she reach it, she hug Suho tightly. “oppa… thank you… and I’m sorry for disappointing you…” She cried. Suho release her and give her to Kyungsoo. the Father continue his job. Now Ei Sha in Kyungsoo side. “Do Kyungsoo.. are you willing to accept her as your wife  for the rest of your life.?”… Kyungsoo look at her face. “I do…” He said. Ei Sha smile widely. “Que Ei Sha.. are you willing to accept him as your husband for the rest of your life.?”.. “I do…” happy tear.. “now.. I announce you as husband and wife.. please wear the ring and you may kiss your Bride..” everyone clapping and stand up for them. All of them give a bright smile to them.

“you are mine now….” Kyungsoo whisper to her ears and kiss her. “yeaayyyy..!!!” they shout. Yes.. there is a Miracle In December..