A Call From His Parents.????

Unexpected Love

“unnie… are you okey.?” Rin entering her office. She still counting the day that he made a promise to see her. She turn to Rin. “nae.. I’m okey… don’t worry.. so we ready to close right.?” She arrange her purchasing order and others papers on her table. Close her laptop. “unnie… it still early… we still have two hours until we close this café…” Rin take her sit beside her. She still in confuse. Watch the clock. 8 pm. “ahahaha… I just want to be ready.. yeah.. there is too much paper on my table so ahaha.. yes.. I just clean it first. So I don’t have to be in hurry.. right.?? Ehehehe” covered from embarrassing situation. Rin smirk. “did you have any problem today.? Or something that playing on your mind. I just saw you circling the date day by day.. are you sure that you are okey.?” Rin saw the things that I do.? Jinjja.??? “eheyyy… anyi…. I just playing with my calendar… thehehehe…. Okey let’s go clean the café.. omo.. there is a customer.. aigoo.. what are you doing here…” taking a step before Rin ask her the next question. Rin roll her eyeball and following Ei Sha.

Once they step out from her office.. “annyeonghaseyo…” bowing to the customer. “Ei Sha..” that voice… she stood up to see the voice owner. She startled when she saw Suho infront of her. “oppa… what are you doing here.? I thought you still busy with your schedule.. where is the others.?” She try to lurking behind Suho but there is no one. “we already done.. and some others going for filming.. are you looking for someone..” Suho smirk at her. “anyi… I just try to look around. “ she turn around  and walk away. Suho taking his sit beside the window. Looking around and turn his head to look at Ei Sha who are doing his Latte. “cute as usual… “ he’s mumbling alone. Ei sha come with his Latte and sit infornt of him. “how are you.? You look so thin since I left you two month ago.” Putting his hand on the table and give his sweet smile ever. Yaa..!! oppa…. Don’t do that… aushhh.. you make me fluttering…. “don’t look at me like that. I’m fine.. just don’t have an appetite to eat. So I just work and work…” avoiding his eyes. “ouhh.. jinjja… or.. you miss him until you lost your appetite…..” he keep teasing her. She left a bruise on his arm. “yaa… appayeo… my hand still not okey then you add another bruise on my arm.. eishh…” he’s pouting.

Krriingg..!! Suho’s phone ringing. “eomonie..” his eyes widen after seeing her mother’s name on the screen. "jinjja.?? Faster answer her call…!” she shut . “yeoboseyeo eomonie.. jaljinaeseo.?” Suho’s hand shaking. Ei Sha just staring at him. “anyi.. eomonie.. she still working and she didn’t have any time to have a holiday..” Suho whining. “anyi… eomonie… yeoboseyeo… eomonnie…aishh..” he’s off his phone and coup his face. “oppa… waegueraseo.?? Did eomonie angry that I didn’t see her.?” She scared. Suho still try to calm down. After a second.. “eomma want to see us.. this weekend. Since she know that my schedule is over… haishh… what should we do…” Suho turn his head to the window. “oppa.. can we just go and see her.. maybe she have a news to tell us.. don’t worry.. just keep acting that we really in love..” she said. I don’t have to act because I already love you.. “okey… but don’t worry.. I will be by your side..”

“mworageo.??? Anyi… jinjjayeo.??? Unnie… this is not a game okey.. stop joking around..” Ami almost shouting when they know about the news. “I don’t have any choice. We have to see them.. thy know that EXO schedule is over for now.” Walking over the house. Non stop. “how about Kyungsoo.? did he know about this.?” Nani question make Ei Sha stop her walk. “I don’t know and I don’t want to tell him.” She’s walking upstairs and close her bedroom door. “what should we do now…” Ami’s guilty feeling. “just let her go to see her parent-in-law.” Shar stand up from her sit and going out from the house. Weird.