Did You Still Love Her.?

Unexpected Love

“oppa.!! Unnie… oppa look so handsome there….” Nani shouting once she see Suho and others boy performing on stage. They clapping and shouting happily. “how about Kyungsoo.? is he also look cute there.?” She asking. But no answer from them. “I guess… he still cute like before..” she smiling. Yes.. I still love him.. even though I can’t see anymore, I know he always charming..

“Nan ganghae boyeodo usgo isseodo
Honjail ttaega manha
Neul geokjeong hana eopseo boyeodo
Hal mari manha
Cheom bon sungan neomuna kkeullyeoseo
Igeosjeogeot jaeji moshago malhaesseo

The answer is you
My answer is you
Nae modeun geol da boyeo jwo bwasseo
You are my everything
Neomu hwaksinhaeseo”

His husking voice.. suddenly tear comes out from her eyes after hearing that song. “unnie… are you okey.? Why are you crying.?” Shar sitting near her and wiping Ei Sha tear. “Shar.? Can you bring me to my room.? I just feel sleepy. That’s why I’m tearing…” smile covering her sadness. But they know that she really miss the one who are already steal her heart and will never be others. Shar bring her to her room and help her laying on her bed. “can you please play the song again.?” She asking to play My Answer once again. Shar smiling and put the earphone on her ear. “goodnight Unnie.. have a sweet dream. She’s tearing. Yes Ei Sha can’t see her crying. That’s why she doesn’t care if she cryig infront of her. Closing the door quietly and join back watching the concert. “did she okey.? I’m feel soo sorry to her.” Rin hugging her teddy. “yeah.. she will.. I hope..” Shar said with low tone of her voice.

 

“we are back..!!” Chanyeol shouting to the girl. He just run to his beloved Shar. Baek pointing to his little star Ami. Tao waving to his Cutie Rin and Sehun staring at his sweetie Nani. Kai is not there.? Ouh… he’s going to Japan to see his black girl Aween. Ahahaha.. “annyeong Ei Sha.. jaljinaeseo.? Jeongmal bogosipeo..” that husking voice.? Is it…. “Kyungsoo.? is.. that you..?” She try to observe the face. “nae.. it’s me…” he s lowing his head. She take a step back. Try to turn around. But someone infront of her. “where are you going.? Looking for someone or running from someone.”  He look at Kyungsoo face and then he focus on Ei Sha face. “oppa.. I thought you already go back to your parents house. But you still here.. hmm..” she grab Suho arm to her. “ahaha.. I don’t want to see them.. or else they will ask that question again.” He pinch her cute cheek. She’s giggle a little. “hyung.. what question.?” Sehun patting his shoulder. Suho startled. He doesn’t know that they will ask. “emm… ahaha… nothing. It just some normal question.” Tengg..! wrong answer. Sehun stared at his face with weird face. Ei Sha tight her grip on his arm. Suho can feel the pain now until he turn to her face. “should I tell them about us.?” Suho asking. It make her more scare. Scare to face up with them. With Kyungsoo. Suho turn his head to look at Kyungsoo. He smirk. “I’m getting married. With her.” No hesitate. Confident with his statement. Ei Sha pause herself. “mworageo.? But.. noona.. and.. D.O hyung… baldoandwae… so he is her fiancé that you keep it from us.? Yaa… D.O hyung… say something….” Sehun grip Kyungsoo shoulder with his angry face. Kyungsoo let a sigh. “yes.. he is..” only that.?? “hyung… but noona… aishhh… jinjja…” Sehun can’t say anything.

 

Now.. the news already spread to Suho parents. “let’s get ready for their ceremony.” His father said that. “ajussi..!! is it real.? Ausshh.. I just want to make Kyungsoo mad.. I didn’t mean the real one..” Suho turn off his phone. He can’t stay quite. He should do something. He his bike key and ride over the road going to see his parents. “eomma.. this is not right…” he is sitting beside her mother. “why.? You already said it right.?? Your father already spread the news.” His mother statement making Suho more worried. “what.??? Eomma… here.. listen to me.” He explain to his mother and begging if his mother can discuss about it again. After a few hours, he cameback with sad looking.

 

“hyung… are you okey.? You look not in good mood. Where are you from.?” Suddenly Kyungsoo approach him when he hear Suho bike sound. “did you love her.?” Suho ask without seeing his face. “hyung.. what happen…” Kyungsoo try to calm him down. “I ask you now.. did you love her or not.? I won’t ask again. Answer before I do a wrong decision now.” Suho serious face. Yes. When it come about feeling he is soo serious. Kyungsoo still can’t say anything. What did he say after that.???