He Make My Day

Unexpected Love

There is a ballad music playing around the ball room.. they are dancing following the harmony.. step.. step.. step.. suddenly.. “ may you dancing with me?” a man with his mask asking her to dance with him. “ouh.? Emm.. yes I do..” she give her hand to that person. They dance… following the music.. step one.. step two.. turn around… step… “what is your name, beautiful.?” That man ask her. She's blushing…!! Her face turn's red. “mm.. my name is Que Ei Sha” really red. But she try to cover it with smile. “awhh.. such a cute name like her owner..” omona.!! He praised me… eottokae… !eottokae….! her heart beat fast when that man stared into her eyes… they are too close.. she close her eye’s and…. Buukk.!!!!!!

“Yaaa..!!! unnie..!!! what happen to you…! Wake up.!!” Nani yelling at her when Ei sha try to kiss her… ohhh..!! daydreaming..! classroom.! Teacher..! gulp… everyone look at her.. her group member.. including Nani. “Que Ei Sha.! I want you to stay back after this class.. you always with your daydreaming habit..!”  teacher Khoo yell at her.. “ousshhh… ! yaa Ami.. why you didn’t wake me up..?!” Ei Sha whisper at Ami who are sitting beside her on their class. “because you look cute when you had a daydreaming unnie.. hehehe…” Ami laugh.. Ei Sha coup her face with her hand. “I’m gonna die today…” she babbling.

After class is finish, Ei Sha clean her classroom. ALONE.. “sigh..ya Que.. why did you fall asleep.. if you didn’t fall asleep, then you can go back home with them.. urghh..!” sweep the floor with angry feeling.. “you look cute when you angry Que..” Someone interrupt. A man. Ei Sha stop sweeping the floor. She turn around and then she smile. Do Kyungsoo. A man who are steal her heart. He still standing infront of the class door. “what are you doing in here.? It’s late already. You should go back home.” He asked Ei Sha. “err.. emm.. I .. I have to stayback.” Ei Sha still standing at the same spot. Then she continue sweeping  the floor. Suddenly, a hand took the broom from her and help her clean the floor. Ei Sha shock with his reaction. “ I’ll help you cleaning and we can go home together.” He sweep the floor carefully. “but…” Ei Sha try to speak but Kyungsoo look at her face. “don’t talk. Clean the class.. I help you and we go back home.” He continue sweeping.  “o..okey” Ei Sha follow him.

After the class is clean, they walk and go back home together. “emm.. thank you for helping me.. err.. Kyungsoo-ssi” she still emberased. But she really sincere with her words. “hmm.. it’s okey.. I won’t let you be alone in there.. it’s late already.. it’s dangerous. Yeahh.. just aware before something bad happen... To you...” Kyungsoo smile . Omona…. ! he make me dead with his smile… oh noo..!!! She smile brightly.. then Kyungsoo  look at her with weird face. “Que-ssi.. are you okey.? “ Kyungsoo ask her. “ha.?? N..nae.. I’m okey.. ehee..” Ei Sha’s face turn’s red once again. “Kyungsoo –ssi..  your member didn’t ask you why are you late today.?” Ei Sha feel more confortable with him after Kyungsoo approach her with nice and calm voice. “emm.? Ahahaa.. they ask me just now.” He show the chat room to Ei Sha. Sound like they mad at him.. oh no.. “ Kyungsoo – ssi.. I’m sorry.. if u didn’t help me, they won’t mad at you.” Her eyes tearing.. feel sorry to him. Poor Kyungsoo.. “ehhh… don’t be sorry.. I already explain to them. Omo.. you tearing.. wait..” he pull out his handkerchief and give it to Ei Sha. She look at the handkerchief and then look at Kyungsoo face. His smile… it make me calm already.. “take it. Wipe your tear. You look so ugly when crying. Ahahaha..” he’s joking with me.?? Jinjja.??? his handkerchief really have a good scented.. Omona…! I’m dead..! Ei Sha laugh with him. A bad day turn into good and beautiful day with him by her side.