Chapter 27

힘내세요 (Cheer up)

“What?! You want to stay in Inspirit Academy?!” asks Madam Oh.

“I want everything to be finished, I don’t want to run way anymore.” Answers Ha Young nodding at the question.

“Mworago?! Hayoung-ah, but nothing happen, you should have moved away from them. They’re giving you negative influence” Argues Madam Oh.

“No, mother! Something did happen. I don’t want to be one of your dolls anymore. I want to live my life peacefully. I want to apologize to all the people I hurt.” Hayoung replies.

“What?! Oh Hayoung!” scolds Madam Oh.  

“I know that I’m supposed to be a good daughter and follow your path, but your path is wrong, that wrong path is what get me here, getting me depression and panic disorder while trying to kill myself.” Answers Ha Young. “I won’t move to New York, I will stay here and I will get to Harvard with my own abilities.” She continues.


The next day, Ha Young walks back to Inspirit academy. She was about to enter the club room but can’t bring herself to get in. Besides from her mistakes, she was also embarrassed because she just confessed that she liked Hoya in the letter. She’s fine with whatever she’s going to face but why is she so afraid to come in? She has no idea. Meanwhile, Sungjong who just return from the toilet smiles but then hid it as Ha Young sees her.

“What are you doing? Follow me.” Said Sungjong as she drags all of her bag and gets in the club room. Ha Young stayed silent as she gets in. She was really nervous that they’re going to diss her for coming back. Especially Myungsoo who has a smirk all long. Oh God help her. She just wants the earth to swallow her whole. One, this is embarrassing, two Myungsoo is scary af and three, she’s just plain out scared of everyone at this point.  

“Wow, you’re back.” Said Myungsoo with a smirk.  

“Actually, I was really scared about returning and was about to go straight away to America, but your video message really helped me, thank you.” She said “And also sorry.” She continues nervously.

“I’m sorry everyone.” She said as she moves forward to them and apologize to them one by one.  

“It’s okay, keke my little sister is back!” exclaims Myungsoo patting her head “Oh wait, you’re not my little sister until you apologize to Sungjong and Sungyeol.” He smirks. Ha Young smiles and apologize to both of them before returning to Myungsoo and gives him a hug

“I’m back, oppa.” She told him.

“Great to see you back, Vice president.” He replies.

“Yak! Just continue already! Don’t make me yeet you two out of the window!” Ryeowook scolds. Hayoung just grins as she cotinues to apologise to everyone.

As she reaches Hoya, he immediately pulls her into a hug

“I’ve missed you so much.” Said Hoya as he gives her his tightest hug.  

“I miss you too, my teddy bear.” She answers. Hoya blush at the nickname

“Woo, It’s time for my oppa to fall in love.” Coos Sungjong “oh and for your punishment, we made a list out of them, leader-nim will you do the honor?” asks Sungjong

“Okay.” Answers Myungsoo as he clears his throat reading it.  

“Hana! I (say your name) will clean the club room for a month. Dul! I will also bring snacks for everyone in this club during practice, and set! I will buy everyone dinner for today!” he reads.

“Oppa! What’s with the third rule? I have no money.” Hayoung whines earning laughs from everyone.

“Oh you have to, or else we won’t forgive you.” Answers Myungsoo with a smirk.

Hayoung gives a playful eye roll and sighs. “Fine, up to you, oppa~” she told him.  

“Annd that contract starts now. Good luck, Hayounggie~” Sungjong told her.  


During break time, Ha Young looks at the board and finds out she gets 560 punishment points so she should clean the school for 3 weeks.  

“Wow, you do deserve that.” Said Sungjong appearing out of no where.

“I know, but this won’t do anything to me. I’m THE Oh Hayoung. So I’m pretty sure I can tackle this. ” she answers.

“You sure?” asks Sungjong “Then will you ask my brother out sooner or later? He was so sad and annoying since you were gone. Myungsoo told me he’s muttering your name in his sleep. Gosh...” Said Sungjong.  

“Mwo? Me and Hoya? Why would I like someone like—“

“Hayoung…” she warns as she raises her arm to hit her face any moment

“Noo!! Don’t hit me!!” exclaims Ha Young as she runs away

“Oh Hayoung! Get back here, I will pay you twice the price of your doings!!” exclaims Sungjong as she chases after her earning laughter from Hoya and Myungsoo who saw their actions.  

“Keke how cute.” Said Myungsoo.

“I agree, oh by the way… have any idea how to ask someone out?” asks Hoya

“Who is this lucky girl hmm? Omo, is it Hayoung? Heol! You like a demon like her?” jokes Myungsoo.  

“She’s not a demon, she’s an angel.” Hoya argues.  Myungsoo laughs as he pats his back.

“You have weird standards in girls, my dude.” He comments.

“You were weird too when you like my sister, ho ho ho.” Jokes Hoya. Myungsoo just rolls his eyes as the two watch the chaos unfolds right in front of them. 


That night, Naeun, Nam Joo and Sungjong watch Ha Young who was sleeping so peacefully. She must be so tired due to the drama her mother put her through.  

“It’s so long since we see Ha Young sleeping like this.” Said Naeun. Nam Joo and Sungjong nod agreeing to her.

“Good night, Hayounggie. Sleep tight.” Said Sungjong as she tucks her in, Ha Young squirms with a smile on her face.


The next day, specifically on recces . Myungsoo drags Sungjong to study with him but Myungsoo is so focused into his homework making Sungjong pout

“Myunggie…” she calls out but got ignored once again

“Myungsoo..”  she calls out again poking his cheek, Myungsoo only stayed silent as he continues his studying, Sungjong can’t take it anymore and stick a post it on his forehead. Not only putting it, but smacking it on his forehead before leaving. Myungsoo groans in pain as he takes the post-it off his forehead.

Yah! Midterms are over weeks ago, when are we gonna watch that movie huh?! You jerk! It says, Myungsoo only looks at the post it as Sungjong storms off, he just stares at the angry Sungjong walking out of the library.  

‘Aigoo, so cute.’ He thought

“Myungsoo-ah, kacha. You said you want to tell me everything right?” asks Ryeowook with a smirk. 

“Hmm okay…” answers Myungsoo as he tidies up his things before leaving with Ryeowook

Little did they know, Sungjong actually saw this and pouts because he was ignoring her for a whole day. She sighs sadly before getting back to class and when she did she finds Sungyeol cleaning up the board.  

“Sungyeol-ah!” she calls out, Sungyeol hums as he faces Sungjong. Sungjong grabs another eraser and helps him clean up before leaning to the board sighing.

“I need to ask you something.” She said

“Ask along.” Said Sungyeol

“Uh for example if a boy ask a girl for a date but she gives the answer late.” She said

“Really?” Asks Sungyeol “You did?”

“No! Of course not! It was just an example, like that would happen between me and Myungsoo…” She scoffs. “Anyway, would it be weird if this girl pursues her boyfriend because he was ignoring her?” she asks.  

“It’s not weird to me at least. I would actually want a girl who acts like that.” Said Sungyeol giving her a grin, Sungjong nods.  

“Ah… is that so? Okay then, thank you.” She said as she gives him a pat on his shoulder  


That night, both Sungyeol and Myungsoo are bringing big stuff to the club room, ooh, what for? That would be a surprise~

“Thanks for helping me, Hyung. I wouldn’t have done this surprise mission without you.” He said

“Hehe you’re welcome. Good luck on your date.” Sungyeol replies, giving a smile even though his heart was in pain. This poor guy :(

“Thanks hyung.” said Myungsoo as Sungyeol walks away.

Myungsoo who just realize he didn’t tell Sungjong about this instantly runs to the dorms and drags her out of her room.  

“What the heck are you doing, Kim Myungsoo?!?!” shouts Sungjong as her three other friends giggle

“Aigoo you two are on a date?” asks Hayoung, Myungsoo shrugs

“Seems to be.” Answers Myungsoo “Come on.” He said to Sungjong

“Hayoung-ah, you love me right? Help me!” pouts Sungjong

“Go, have fun.” Hayoung replies as she pushes Sungjong away from their room door before slamming it right in front of her face (a/n: haha LOL since when is Ha Young like this? XD)

“Aiish fine.” She grumbles as she follows Myungsoo to the club room.

As they reached, the club room Sungjong is shocked. She sees a whole set up. A couch dragged from the royals room but covered with Pink seat mats. On it there’s a bowl full of candies and the other are popcorns. There’s also a pink blanket for them and there’s a projector and a screen for them to watch the movie.  

“Wow…” she mumbles as she walks into the club room looking around “This is epic.” She said.  

“Thank you.” Said Myungsoo “I actually wanted to surprise you but it seems that you’re a bit angry at me. Hehe sorry for ignoring you.” He continues, Sungjong pouts.

“Aiish you jerk! I was worried that you even forgot about your promise.” She said, Myungsoo only gives out a small laugh as they both sit down on that coach and put on the blanket. Sungjong has the candy bowl on her lep while Myungsoo has the popcorn bowl on his lap.

As the movie starts playing, turns out Myungsoo has pull out a few strings to get the newest movie to play out. He even ask around the royal members even Hayoung about what movie Sungjong wants to watch. So here they are watching her favorite movie a.k.a the movie she really wants to watch.   

“I never thought I would see this movie, I’ve always wanted to see one.” She said, Myungsoo can only nod as he continues to watch before tapping on his shoulder signaling her to lean there. Sungjong scoffs shaking her head but her soft puppy heart agrees with Myungsoo and leans there.

“Comfy yet?” he asks

“Mhhmm.” She hums as an answer snuggles with him in that couch

At the meantime, Sungyeol is downstairs staring at his photo with Sungjong that they took when they're investigating Myungsoo's case. 

‘Should I delete this picture? It hurts me that both of us liked the same girl.’ He thought as he presses the delete button but then cancels it ‘Well it’s not like I can’t keep this photo though.’ He thought once again


A/n: Hey there guys~ The end is coming but dw I'll give you guys some special chapter and epilogues soon uwu. Anywho I need to put some pictures here^^ 

This isn't technically a selfie but it works too XD Let's just say the teacher gave them a punishment to take care of dogs~