Chapter 18

힘내세요 (Cheer up)

 A/n: Hello everyone, I did say I want to switch up the characters and all but this is a fanfiction anyways so I'll keep on updating and there will be no changes for the characters. One, because it's fiction, Two, Sulli is too precious to thrown away from this story and three, I'm a lazy person so nope, I aint changing it. So without futher a do let's proceed to the story~ 


After reccess it's english lesson. The lesson went well through the day but everyone starts to get tired and bored at the lesson because Mr. Im in general is a boring teacher. They yawn even some of them starts to fall asleep so Mr. Im finds a solution to end today's lesson. 

"Everyone! I will give your essays back." He said waking everyone up from their sleepiness. 

"What?!" Everyone ask in unison. 

"I will be giving your essays back. I already scored it." Mr. Im replies. 

"Oh come on Saem!!" They whine. 

"Okay, let's start with Kwak Aron." He said as he starts to call the names base on their first names absent but he keeps the best scores behind. Everyone gets their scores. Aron gets a 90 because he's already good at english, Hoya gets 75, Sulli gets 70, Minho gets 76, Naeun gets 90 and Namjoo gets 95. He finally reaches Sungjong. 

"Lee Sungjong!" He calls. Sungjong stands up and recieves her test. At first she's happy that she gets a higher score but wait... 69?! Why can't she get 70?!

"Saem! 69?! It's so close to 70, please can I get a plus point? Just one?" She pleads. 

"Based on your behaviour and punishment points, no you can't recieve the plus points. Now go back to seat before I change my mind about your score and make it worse!" Mr. Im threatens. Sungjong huffs as she goes back to her seat. Myungsoo just gives her a comforting pat on her shoulder. 

"It's quite an improvement, it's okay." He said but Sungjong still feels dissapointed that she gets a score one point close to the standard score. 

Mr. Im finally calls out the top three scores which are Sungyeol, Hayoung and Myungsoo. He first calls Sungyeol who recieves the paper with a 97 on it. 

"97?! What will father say? I mean it's not bad but it's so close to 100... oh well..." He thought as he sits back on his place. 

The next is Hayoung who gets 99. She looks at the paper and finds the small note telling her why she gets that score but she's still not satisifed by it. She wants a perfect score not one point close to a perfect score! 

"And saving the best for last, Kim Myungsoo! 100 as ussual!" Mr. Im exclaims as he gives the paper to Myungsoo.

Everyone is clapping and amazed by his scores. The Baekho and Royals are not even surprised, he always get the perfect scores he works hard for it (plus the genius side) so of course he deserves it. Everyone thinks so but Hayoung. She was dissapointed that she can't get a 100 on her english essay so she decide to ask for a plus point from Mr. Im and she did.

As soon as Mr. Im is about to leave the class, she chased after him asking him about her score. Mr. Im told her that all her mistakes are noted but she's persistent. 

"But saem, it's just one mistake! Can't I not get a plus point and get 100?! All because I didn't agree with the phrase doesn't mean I shouldn't get one point lower than Myungsoo who agress to you! This essay is subjective!" Hayoung tries. 

But before an answer can be formed, some Royals students accidentally bump on him. They are Minho and Ryeowook who are in a rush for their club period. 

"Hey! You two! Take responsibility on what you do!!" He scolds as he chase after them, leaving his things scattered on the ground. Hayoung stares at the scattered things on the ground. Grading papers, some of their work and a usb. Her curiosity get over her and she took the usb, putting it to her pocket as quick as possible before Mr. Im even notice.After chasing Ryeowook and Minho, Mr. Im returns to tidy up his bag. 

"Hayoung-ah, if you have any more questions about your scores please come to my office. I'll explain it to you. I'm in a rush right now, I'm so sorry. We'll discuss it further soon." He said but Hayoung just gives a smile. 

"It's alright sir, I think I understand quite enough." Hayoung said. 

"Oh, I'm glad to hear that." Mr. Im said. 

"Be careful on your way, Saem." Hayoung said as Mr. Im leaves. As soon as he leaves, a smirk comes into her face as she returns to get her bag and go to the club room but no, she's not going to the club room. But she goes straight to the toilet and checks the files inside the USB, turns out there's the file for the exam. She instantly copies the whole thing and gets out of the toilet as fast as possible so no one will suspect her.

Meanwhile in the club room, everyone is studying as ussual. Myungsoo is teaching Sungjong history since it's the second exam after math. Sungjong is fine with History she just doesn't get why people are doing all these brutal things to others. Little did they know, Hayoung drops the USB to Myungsoo's bag. 

Back at the teacher's room, Mr. Im is searching for his USB. He even puts everything out including his papers to find it. He asks around for his USB. The only responds he got is either a shrug and a head shake saying "no". Mr. Jung decides to help him to find his missing USB. 

"Where was the last time you put it? Is it really in the bag?" He asks. 

"Yeah, it was always in my bag." He replies. 

"Did someone took it?" Mrs. Kwon, the cheerleading teacher asks passing by. 

"It was here this whole day until now. Maybe someone did took it... but who?" Mr. Im questions to himself. 

"Well, I did saw Myungsoo coming here during recces." Mrs. Song said. 

"Myungsoo?" Mr. Jung, Mr. Im and Mrs. Kwon repeats at the same time. 

"Yeah, I saw him. I didn't actually see what he's doing but there are possiblities. Might as well check his class since it was the last class you went right?" She asks. 

"No! It can't be Myungsoo, he's too kind to do this, he doesn't even care about such thing!" Mr. Jung denies. 

"He cares more about that girl for all I care." Mrs. Kwon adds, scoffing. 

"I need to find out anyways," Mr. Im said. 


Back at the club room, the room is peaceful surpsingly. Everyone is so concentrated on their study to the point they didn't even notice Mr. Im appearing and when they did they were shock. 

"What's wrong, Saem? Are you okay?" Ryeowook asks. 

"I need to see Myungsoo." He replies. 

"Yes? Is there something wrong?" Myungsoo asks as he approcaches the vice principal and english teacher. 

"May I see your bag?" He asks. Myungsoo confusedly gives his bag to him. He didn't even know what's going on. 

Mr. Im searches the bag from the insides to the outer pockets and finally finds his USB. He holds it up so everyone can see. The whole room is shock, including Myungsoo himself. 

"I knew it! You're coming with me, you punk!" Mr. Im exclaims. 

"What? But I didn't do it!" Myungsoo denies. 

"Yeah, he goes straight to the club room with Sungjong!" Ryewook exclaims. 

"He's right. Myungsoo goes straight to the club room with me!" Sungjong adds 

But Mr. Im isn't having any of it. He drags Myungsoo out of the club room to the principal's office to discuss the matter further. At the club room everyone is worried but one, Hayoung. An evil smirk can be visible on her face as she sees Myungsoo got dragged out of the room. 

'The first rank is mine...' She thought. 


A/n: I hope you guys like this chapter and I'll see you on the next chapter. Thank you for reading and don't forget to subscribe and comments. Bye guys~