This Is The Start

A Trainee's Diary

 

Sungrin’s POV

 

“I think we need to go back now.” I muttered out my thoughts.

 

“I guess we should. So am I convincing enough?” He asked me.

 

I looked at him and nodded. We went back up to the 30th floor for Mr. Lee SooMan to hear my final decision.

 

“Welcome back Ms. Park.” Ms. Lee welcomed me to the office.

 

“Thank you for accompanying Ms. Park, Jongin.” She thanked Jongin.

 

He nodded at her and sent me a glance with a smile on his face.

 

“Good luck.” He told me.

 

I nodded and him and he disappeared in the hallways. Ms. Lee led me to where Mr. Lee SooMan was.


“Welcome back Ms. Park.” He smiled at me.

 

I really don’t understand why the other people hate him so much. I don’t see any reason to.

 

“Please sit.” He offered me to sit down on the chair in front of his desk.

 

“Thank you.” I slightly bowed.

 

I sat on the chair and waited for him to talk first. A few minutes passed by and nothing was heard. I guess he was giving me time to think a little.

 

“Have you reached your final decision?” He asked me with a serious and unreadable expression on his face. 

 

“Yes sir.” I said.

 

“And what would that decision be young lady?” He clasped his hands together on the table waiting for my response.

 

“Since my brother had sent that audition video and sent in an application as well… Seeing that you have taken interest to me is quite overwhelming at first. I am honored that you have chosen me as one of your trainees. After taking that tour with one of your trainees, I think it would be most fitting if I entered your company.” I said with a little confidence in me.

 

“Very well.” His serious face was gone; he was now smiling widely at me.

 

“Ms. Lee.” He called out to his secretary.

 

In an instant Ms. Lee was in our sight.

 

“Ne sajangnim?” She asked him.

 

(a/n: For those who don’t know “sajangnim” means president or CEO)

 

“Please call in for a new trainee and get the contract reserved for Ms. Park.” He told her.


She nodded and left. After a very uninteresting event of signing the contract for SM Entertainment, they instantly gave me a schedule and told me to go to the lobby of the dorms to get my fingerprint and room number. I walked back to the lobby of the SM Entertainment dorms, which was right next to the main building.

 

To : Luhan

 

DEER HAN! Where are you? I’m here in the SM Ent. Dorms. Come doooown!

 

From : Park Sungrin

 

I sat on one of the benches in the lobby. The snooty lady from before on the reception desk was giving me glances. I fiddled with my phone waiting for Luhan to come down.

 

A little bit later I heard an irritated voice call out on me.

 

“YAH!”

 

“Oh hey there Deer Han.” I greeted Luhan.

 

“What was that all about?” He gave me an irritated look.

 

Luhan’s POV

 

(a/n : LUHAN’S POV. Kekekeke~ )

 

“Guess what?” She said with twinkles in her eyes.

 

I stood right in front of her trying to intimidate her with my presence.

 

Nothing.

 

She wasn’t even affected. Not even a slight flinch. 

 

“What?” I asked with a blank expression.

 

“I got accepted to SM Entertainment as a trainee.” She said enthusiastically as she stood up from where she was sitting.

 

“That’s great!” I hugged her.

 

“Help me get my room number.” She pleaded.


“Ne, arraso.” I grabbed her wrist and continued off to the receptionist’s desk.

 

“May I help you Mr. Luhan?” The receptionist at the desk asked me.

 

She was pretty I admit but not THAT pretty. If you get what I mean.

 

“Has Secretary Lee sent in the information about Park Sungrin?” I asked her straightforwardly.

 

She looked sort of startled but just let it be covered under her cold façade.

 

“Let me check.” She looked at the monitor while typing down on the keyboard.

 

“Park Sungrin-ssi? The incoming new trainee?” She asked looking at Sungrin who was standing right beside me.


“Ah, ne.” I answered instead.

 

“Room 1105. I believe this is the room that is occupied by Oh Sehun.” The receptionist said.

 

So she’s rooming with Sehun.

 

“Oh Sehun?” Sungrin looked at me.

 

“What?”

 

“I’m rooming with a guy?” She asked disbelievingly.

 

“Yah. You have nothing to worry about. Sehun is…. Well.. Its hard to explain but it wont be hard living with him. “ I told her.

 

She just nodded at me.

 

“When can she move in?” I asked the woman in the reception.

 

“Right after I give her the key. Please wait.” The woman said standing up and walking to the door that was behind the reception’s desk.

 

Sungrin’s POV

 

We waited for that snooty woman to comeback. When she did, she had a set of key’s in her hands.  She handed the keys over to me.

 

“Room 1105 is on the 18th floor.” She mentioned and went back to doing her previews work she had been doing before we came.

 

“Help me move in?” I gave Luhan a pleading look.

 

He looked at me then at his watch.

 

“I can’t. I have training in 20 minutes.” He gave me an apologetic look.

 

I sighed. “Its okay. Good luck with training. See you later, I guess.”

 

He nodded eagerly and headed for the elevators. I gripped the keys in my hands and headed for the exit. I took the bus back to Dabin’s house.

 

“Where have you been? You didn’t even text me.” I could sense a hint of worry in Dabin’s voice when I entered his apartment.

 

“Oh. I just came from SM Entertainment.” I said.

 

“Really?” He waited patiently for me to continue saying what happened during my visit there.

 

“I got the tour of the place and I signed in with the company. I’m moving in to the dorms today.” I informed him.

 

“That’s great then. At least hyung wont be able to bother you anymore…” He paused. “Errrm. I mean you know…” He scratched the back of his neck.

 

“Ne, arrayo.” I chuckled at him.

 

 

“Go pack your stuff. I’ll drop you off at your dorms later. Don’t worry, I wont say anything to hyung. I’ll tell him you ran away.” He pretended to zip his lips and throw away the key.

 

I chuckled at his actions and went straight to the room where my clothes were and started packing.

 

This will be the start of everything. Wait for me.

 

------

Author’s Note : OHAI GUYS! Sorry, I haven’t updated much these past few weeks. Its just that I was bothered with finals and how I am gonna get tickets to watch Boyfriend on the 28th and tickets to the Big Bang Alive Tour. URGH. Anyways, here’s an update. Sorry if its quite boring. I promise another chapter that will be at least interesting. :D 

 

A Lip-Liicking OH THEHUN FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY! LOL.

 

COMMENT EH? HUNHAN REQUESTS IT. 

OH YEAH! MY OTP GETTING IT OOOON~! HAHA!