That SM Entertainment Lady

A Trainee's Diary

(a/n : Lets pretend Gyuri is the woman shall we?) 

 

Sungrin’s POV

 

Well… I’m staying over at Dabin’s place for a while, becaust I’m waiting for Chao to pick me up. He said he’s pick me up next week since he was out of town on a team building trip. So basically, I had no choice. He obviously did not leave any spare keys I could use.

 

“RIIIIN!” I heard someone call me.

 

“Yah! Sungrin!” the voice called again.

 

“YAH! PARK SUNGRIN!” Dabin hit my head.

 

“Ow! What was that for?” I whined.

 

“We’re going out. Go change your clothes. And no, don’t use the one’s you’ve brought. Use the one I put on the bed.” He grinned at me and walked towards his room.

 

I rolled my eyes and went to the other room to change my clothes. My eyes widened when I saw what Dabin had prepared for me to wear.

 

“YAH! DABIN! What the heck is this?!” I stormed into his room holding the pair of clothing he had prepared for me.

 

“Its obviously clothes. To be more specific a pair of denim shorts and a t-shirt.” He said in a bored tone.

 

“And you’re expecting me to wear it?” I asked him.

 

“Well… You don’t have much of a choice. I’ve thrown out most of your clothes.” He said.

 

“YOU WHAT?! “ I stared at him in disbelief. “MICHIGESEO?!”

 

“Of course not. I just thought all your clothes were in appropriate for Korean fashion since you wanted to be a trainee I’m just helping you catch some attention.” He said.

 

I sighed in defeat.


“What am I supposed to wear the next time?” I asked him.

 

“That’s why we’re going out today. We’re going to go shopping with my friend.” Dabin said enthusiastically.


“Where?” I asked.

 

“Myeongdong. Now go get changed.” He grinned at me.

 

My shoulders deflated. I could never win with this guy. I went back to my room and changed into the clothes he prepared for me. It sort of felt awkward wearing such a thing though.  The t-shirt was fit and it hugged my curves. I sighed when Dabin called me out.

 

(a/n : what she was wearing. :D http://worthpix.com/files/glamgalz/imgs/models/kimha_yul_csw_01.jpg)

 

“Sungrin are you done? Lets go!” He said.

 

I walked out shyly. Trying to pull down the shorts to at least cover half of my thighs but to my disappointment it was really that short. We took the train to Myeongdong to meet Dabin’s friend there.

 

*At Myeongdong*

 

 

We were waiting inside a café for Dabin’s friend to come. I was sipping on my latte when a skinny guy came over and sat on the seat in front of me. I blinked a few times looking at him while I was biting on the straw.  I sat there for a few awkward seconds just staring at him. He looked…. Pretty. And yes, I do mean PRETTY. Not the usual guy buff and handsome looks but more like a cutesy type. He was definitely one of the feminine looking ones I’ve seen. He stared at me too. Just then Dabin cleared his throat.

 

“Sorry to cut off the staring game but… Luhan this is Sungrin. Sungrin this is Luhan.” Dabin introduced me to his friend.

 

(a/n : blue text are in English. Red is in Mandarin.)

 

“Annyeong haseyo. Jaeirumeun Luhan Imnida.” The pretty- uhm. I mean Luhan said.

 

“Hello. My name is Sungrin.” I introduced myself in Mandarin.

 

I think he was stunned that I knew how to speak his language.

 

“Oh. So you speak Mandarin?” Luhan asked.

 

I nodded. He smiled at me and I was stunned with how perfect he could smile. After a few exchange of words we went out and shopped until we dropped. Literally. I had to beg Dabin for a rest. We were sitting down on one of the benches that was along the side walk. Just then Dabin’s phone rang. He picked up the call.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Ah ne. Chinchayo?”

 

“Right now? Sure sure. I’ll be there.”

 

“Neh, arraso. Kamsahamnida.”

 

“Neh, Annyeong.”

 

Those were only the words I had understood with his conversation with the person on the other line. I looked at him with curiousity.

 

“Who was that?” I asked.


“Oh. It was Barom. He asked me to go there.” He said.

 

“What about?” I asked.

 

“Something about Yedang calling me over or something along those lines.” Dabin explained.

 

He shifted to face me. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked at me straight in the eyes.

 

“What?”

 

“Stay with Luhan. He’ll take you home. Right Luhan?” He faced Luhan and he just nodded then turned back to look at me.

 

“I’m giving you my spare keys just in case you go home before I do. Take care, arraso? I don’t want my brother bothering me about you.” He said.

 

“Wait… what? Barom’s bothering you about me?” I asked.

 

He ignored me and just stood up.

 

“Take care, okay?” Dabin looked back at me and smiled.

 

I was about to stop him and ask about Barom but he already went inside the taxi. I sighed and sank back into the bench.

 

“Hey. Do you want some ice cream? What flavor do you like?” Luhan asked me.

 

“Hmm. Sure. Watermelon.” I smiled at him.

 

“Wait here then.” He stood up and went to the nearest ice cream stand. My eyes followed his walking figure and I couldn’t stop but wonder why this creature was so beautiful. As I was staring at Luhan buying us ice creams someone tapped me in the shoulder. I looked behind me and I found a lady probably in her mid twenties wearing an office attire.

 

“Uhm. Hello there. I’m a SM Entertainment talent scout and-“ She was cut off when Luhan came back.

 

“Sungrin do you know her?” He asked me.

 

I shook my head. He looked at her and the lady looked at Luhan from head to toe. 

 

“As I was saying… I’m a SM Entertainment talent scout and I would like you to audition for our company.” She said.

 

“If you don’t mind… Who are you pertaining to exactly?” Luhan asked her.


“The both of you. “ She said in an encouraging tone.

 

I looked at Luhan, he had “uncertain” written all over his face.

 

“I hope you both can consider this. We’re holding the auditions on the 5th at 9 in the morning until 10 in the evening. Hope to see you both there.” The lady said as she walked away.

 

“Is this real?” I asked him. “Can you pinch me.. Just in case.”

 

Luhan pinched me on my arm and I flinched at the feeling of it.

 

“Yep, its real. So what do you think Luhan?” I looked at him.

 

“Well… I think its worth a shot.” He said.

 

I nodded.

 

“I’ll bring you home.” He told me.

 

I agreed and he bid me a goodbye not before giving me his number so that I could call him. After that I took a shower and changed into Dabin’s oversized t-shirt… For me that is.. And his boxers. I was drying my hair in the kitchen counter when someone knocked at the door. I didn’t bother to look who it was because I was expecting that it would be Dabin. I opened the door and the biggest surprise in my life just entered.  It was……

 

------

Author’s Notes : CLIFFHANGERRR! I’m letting you guys guess who was at the person at the doooor~ J))))) Comment comment comment! Subscribe toooo~ :D