Creepy Stalker Mode : ON

A Trainee's Diary

 

A not so long chapter guys. :) Sorry for not updating in so long. Got caught up with school work and personal problems. My gosssh~ Anyway, here I am. I was supposed to update a few days ago but.. school works. *le sigh* anyway, I'm here now and I might update another chapter when I get home later or tomorrow. :) I'm here right now in school sooooo~ Annyeong! See you later. P.S. A few comments wouldn't hurt right? I mean, i've missed you guys. Comment, ne? Readers, subscribe, arraso? :) -Jae <3

-----------------------

Sungrin’s POV

 

After that well-deserved warm shower, I quickly changed into casual clothes not wanting to make the others wait long for me. I met the guys back in the SM Entertainment lobby. And I found them with the girl who dragged Kris away earlier.

 

“Hey guys. Sorry for the wait.” I apologized.

 

“Nah. Its fine Sungrin. Lets go guys?” Jongin suggested.

 

Everyone nodded but the girl who was glaring at me. I just shrugged it off.

 

“Yah! I’ll just go over Minhee before we leave. Mr. Lee might look for us.” Junmyunn said as he ran over back to the receptionist’s desk.

 

“Who’s Minhee?” I whispered to the closest one to me, which was unfortunately, Kris.

 

He just stared at me like I was an alien or something. I heaved out a sigh and just rolled my eyes at him. I followed the others to where we were going. It was quite… well.. Somewhat an odd feeling of being alone when I was with the group of “special department trainees.”

 

In the corner of my eye I could see that Jongin and Junmyun was playing around as Junmyun catched up to us walking. He grabbed Jonin in a headlock and messed up his hair while laughing heartily.

 

“Hyuuuuung~” Jongin whined.

 

Junmyun just simply chuckled at his dongsaeng’s reaction while Kris just shook his head with the girl still grabbing onto his arm like a koala.

 

Clingy. Meh.

 

My eye sight shifted to the two other Chinese members who was sharing their own conversation in Mandarin.

 

“Gege, since when were you casted into SM Entertainment?” Luhan asked Yixing who was keeping up his pace.

 

“Ahh.. Well.. That…  around the year of 2008.” Yixing answered.

 

“Whoaaa. I’m speechless.” Luhan said in awe.

 

And well, me? I was trailing behind them feeling a little out of place.

 

I watched them as if they had their own little world. Like I was in an invisible bubble, I started observing mannerisms and body language. It was sort of a weird unconscious hobby of mine.

 

Yes, I am aware that I freaking sound like a creepy stalker, but hey… its just me.

 

My first observation was that Yixing was a little fidgety. He didn’t let anyone touch him unnecessarily. And I haven’t actually seen anyone handle him roughly unlike Junmyun and Jongin’s little playful act. Every time I would touch him he would flinch at my touch when we were practicing earlier in the dance studio. He aslo had his own water bottle with a strange liquid inside instead of drinking off the water fountain or the mineral water bottles pre-prepared for the trainees. But I didn’t pry much further into Yixing’s actions.

 

Maybe next time I would ask him about it.

 

Well, onto my next observation. Junmyun. He was slightly chubbier than the others. Don’t get me wrong but he had pinch able cheeks and he was actually hiding a little baby fat under his shirt.

 

I know what you’re all thinking. “How the does Sungrin know this stuff?”

 

Like I said I was observing, and during my little observation is that while Junmyun and Jongin were playing around earlier his shirt was sort of lifted up and I caught glimpse of his not THAT toned body. But nonetheless he still looked quite built.

 

Jongin was very playful. In fact, I couldn’t really distinguish if he was really older than me or I was just being mature. He loved playing with everyone and he was actually very hyper during practice. He would bother everyone. Kris would just shrug him off. Yixing would agree to play with him. I would think those two might have actually acquired a four year old’s brain capacity seeing how childish the both of them was being. I still can’t believe that those two are older than me.

 

Luhan was pretty much like… Luhan. I’ve known him weeks before the whole trainee thing and he was really bipolar. By that I mean, he would be all playful four year old self with Jongin and then he’d switch to an older brother giving advice. Sort of like when you imagine Jongin’s personality with Kris’. It would totally contradict.

 

Kris on the other hand was tall. He was also quite lean and muscular. I guess playing basketball during his high school years must’ve been the reason behind that. I heard that from Luhan yesterday when I asked him about Kris. Kris… is really quiet though. He isn’t much of a talker but I caught him talking to Lee Sangmi. Mr. Lee So Man’s personal secretary. Apparently, Kris speaks four different languages. I knew he could obviously speak Korean and Mandarin based on the introductions made earlier during practice. And I found out that he could speak English and Cantonese fluently too. I caught him speaking in English with Lee Sangmi-ssi last night when I was going back to the dorms.

 

I looked at Kris again. Seeing this features in the light makes him look more breath taking. He’s exactly like a character taken out from a manga. He’s-

 

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by someone.

 

Luhan. I stared at him, blinking a few times.

 

“Ta shi shenme?” (What is it?) I asked Luhan.

 

He smiled at me warmly. “Meiyou, meiyou.” (Nothing, nothing.)

 

“Ni queding ma?” (Are you sure?) I asked him.

 

He just shook his head smiling at me. I took notice of how the little jealous girl looked at me when I talked to Luhan. She had that frustrated expression on her face. She looked back up to Kris.

 

“Nage nuhai shi shui?” (Who is that girl?) She pointed at me.

 

“Wo bu zhiidao. Wen Luhan.” (I don’t know. Ask Luhan.) Kris answered back at her.

 

She threw a look back at me and Luhan but I was still enjoying the moment that Kris was getting irritated with her. I could see it in his expression.

 

I mean, you know. We all have that “feeling” where we just don’t like someone even there is no valid reason. Yeah.. that’s what I felt for the girl.

 

I turned back to Luhan, “Do you have any idea who that girl is?”


Luhan looked at me, “You mean the one hanging onto Kris Gege?”

 

I nodded.

 

“That’s Lihwa. Daughter of a very very VERY powerful and rich man in Mainland China. I wad kind of surprised to see her here actually.” He said.

 

“Interesting.” I took another look at her.

 

She definitely had the features for a chinese girl. She was not lacking in the height department either. Around about 5’7? That’s already pretty tall for me. Average almond shaped eyes, perfect nose, small lips, and an evident v-shaped jaw line. Definitely a model type person. But if she’s THAT rich then why enter a Korean company just to earn money by going on TV Shows? It didn’t make sense to me.

 

“Doesn’t make sense huh?” Luhan cut my thoughts again.  

 

“Well… yeah. It doesn’t. Other than Kris being a reason why then I’ve got nothing.” I said.

 

“Yup. Gege is actually one reason why she’s here.” He whispered in my ear.

 

I made an O- shape with my mouth and he continued to explain. Apparently, Kris had been studying in Canada since he was a kid and met Lihwa there when he was a senior in high school. Apparently, she fell in love with him and hence the still rich stalker girl he has on his tail now.

 

We got to the restaurant after a while. I was sitting next to Luhan, Yixing and Jongin and in front of me was Kris, Lihwa and Junmyun. The waitress came by and asked for our orders. She was obviously flirting with the guys. I rolled my eyes.

 

How typical.

 

The others had finished ordering food. And left me and Lihwa not ordering anything yet. I decided not to eat for the evening since I might sneak out again later.

 

“I’ll have an iced tea.” Lihwa and I chorused.

 

I looked over the table to her and he was just glaring at me. The waitress didn’t even write down our orders and just left.

 

“She looks cute.” Jongin mentioned.

 

Junmyun chuckled and shook his head. “You’re such a playboy Jongin.”

 

“Whaat?” He pretended to look innocent.

 

Yixing just laughed at him.

 

“So that’s why I felt the need to trust you. I was seduced.” I played along.

 

Jongin looked at me wide eyed as well as the rest of them.

 

“Yah! That wasn’t the case back then.” He explained.

 

“Ne, arraso.” I said.


“Excuse me. Your order is here.” A deep voice said.

 

I looked up and saw a tall person with big eyes and a creepy smile.