Meeting the Brother's Girlfriend And Cooking the Jerk's Breakfast

A Trainee's Diary

 

Third Person’s POV

 

Sungrin had always been the type to run away from home. And this wasn’t really the first time. She hailed a taxi not bothering if it was raining and she was already soaking wet as soon as she left the dorm building. She knocked on Chao’s door like a mad man.

 

“ARRA ARRA!” Chao shouted from inside.

 

Chao opened the door seeing his little sister soaked from head to toe.


“What? You forgot to take of your clothes while showering?” Her brother told her with his hands on his waist.

 

“Haha!” She laughed sarcastically, “Really funny oppa.”

 

Chao closed the door, sighing at his sister. He rummaged through his closet for a clean pair of her clothes left behind his apartment and an unused towel. He went back to the living room to toss them to the dripping wet Sungrin near the door.

 

“Just so you know, I just had dinner so just rummage through the kitchen if you want to eat.” Chao said.

 

“Thanks.” She rushed over to Chao’s bathroom as Chao, he plop down on the sofa to watch TV.

 

After changing into fresh dry clothes Sungrin tossed her clothes into Chao’s washing machine and started it. She walked back to the living room and sat down right next to Chao, resting her head on his shoulder while hugging her knees.

 

“What’s wrong?” Chao asked.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Don’t treat me like I don’t know you Rin. You just don’t come barging into my room without anything major happening to you. And by the way you look… its something not good.” He explained with a straight face.

 

She sighed.

 

“Sehun called me undeserving. He told me that I was lacking in determination, inspiration and talent. He basically called me a loser.” She told him with tears b in her eyes.

 

“Awww. Rin. You know what? You still don’t know that. You’ve been in the company for… what? Less than a week, and yet you let this douche get to you without even proving yourself yet. You haven’t even started and yet you want to give up? That’s not the way to think if you even want to survive in this industry. You’re still a trainee, Rin. You have to be stronger than this. You’re not supposed to let people bother you with judgmental ways and snide remarks. Remember that, eo?” He put an arm around her shoulder to comfort his little sister.

 

“Thank you oppa.” She smiled a little wiping her tears.

 

“Please don’t tell me you’re sleeping over.” Chao half-begged that she wouldn’t sleep over.

 

“Of course I am! You want me to go back home with that horrible weather?” Sungrin pointed outraged at the window where it showed the pouring rain with the frequent thunder and lightning.

 

“Of course! I’m not letting you sleep over here.” He scoffed.

 

“And why not?! What kind of brother lets his sister go home alone in a freaking storm?!” She said.

 

“Well….” A knock was heard on the door.

 

Sungrin squinted her eyes at her brother. Chao looked at her and gulped.

 

“Don’t you dare open that door.” She warned.

 

Chao was looking back and forth between the door and Sungrin. Running for the door wont save him from his little secret. Sungrin’s eyes narrowed at him and ran to the door when Chao flinched. He ran after attempting to stop her. But she still opened the door before he did.

 

“OH. Hello.” Sungrin hyped down and Chao hid behind her.

 

The girl at the door looked high class and quite cold. She was wearing light make up and branded clothes from head to toe.

 

“And you are?” The girl asked Sungrin, raising an eyebrow at her.

 

Something in Sungrin ticked. She didn’t like to be talked to like that, especially by a person she didn’t know at all.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry, am I not supposed to visit my brother?” Sungrin asked sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

 

“Sungrin… Be nice.” Chao hissed at her ear.

 

Chao showed himself to the girl at the door.

 

“Aren’t you gonna invite me in, jagiya?” The girl asked.

 

Chao rubbed the back of his neck. Sungrin raised an eye brow at the girl and just let it go somehow.

 

“Yeah, come on in. I was just about to send my sister home.” He smiled sheepishly at the cold woman that was now sitting at the couch.

 

“Jagiya, wait for me to come back home, Arraso? I’ll just send my sister home.” Chao said.

 

Chao grabbed Sungrin’s bag and dragged her out through the door, quickly.

 

“Oooh~ So that’s why you didn’t want me to sleep over.” Sungrin said in a teasing tone.

 

“Shut up.” Chao hissed at her.

 

“Oh come on! I’m not telling you to break up with her or tell mom and dad.” She said.

 

He looked at her with judging eyes. She rolled her eyes at him.

 

“Give me some juicy details here.” She grinned at him.

 

“Urgh. Rin, can we just talk about this next time? I’m going to seriously drive you to the dorms. Go make up with Sehun the douche. I’m not letting you sleep over tonight at my place.” He sternly said.

 

Sungrin chuckled at her brother’s protectiveness over his “girlfriend”.

 

“Yah! Chaaaaao! Won’t you tell me? Eh? Jaebal oppa~” She batted her eyelashes at him trying to be cute so he would spill something.

 

“I met her at the office, she’s nice even though she seems cold but when you get to know her she’ll be all warm and soft.” He sighed at he got in the car.


“What exactly do you like about her oppa?” Sungrin asked as she observed how her brother reacted.

 

“For the first, we have a lot in common. Second, she’s really different from other girls I’ve met. Third, she just… captured me.” He smiled unknowingly.

 

Slowly a grin was placed on Sungrin’s face as she looked at her brother’s happy expression.

 

“I approve.” She said.

 

“Eh?”

 

“I said, I approve. You seem happy. I don’t want to ruin anything. Just... on one condition.” She said.

 

Chao frowned when he heard the last three words.


“What contdition?” He started to drive into the storm to bring back Sungrin to the dorms.

 

“Don’t ever interfere with my business.” She said. “You don’t tell mom and dad anything about me, you don’t talk to Dabin or Barom. No one. Nothing. Arra?” She narrowed her eyes at the road.

 

Chao momentarily looked at Sungrin. Shocked about what she said to him.

 

“Wae?” He demanded.

 

“You’ll find out soon. Just promise me this.” Sungrin said looking at her brother with sad eyes.

 

Chao nodded and signaled her to get off the car. They had arrived a little earlier than expected.


“Bye oppa. See you soon. Remember your promise.” She said before leaving the car and running to the lobby to avoid getting soaked in the rain.

 

Sungrin’s POV

 

I woke up to Sehun’s clattering in the kitchen. I groggily walked to the kitchen to check up on all the noise.

 

“What. Are. You. Doing.” It wasn’t a question.

 

More like I was very shocked at the sight in the kitchen.

 

He turned around to look at me. I stared at him with a what-the- expression on my face. He glared at me.

 

“Mind your own business.” He uttered.

 

“Yeah… right. This is my business. We share the same room that means we share the kitchen. And it’s a ing mess.” I stated.

 

“Yeah, whatever. Now go away. I’m trying to make breakfast.” He said annoyed with me already.

 

“Are you an idiot? Why are you making breakfast? You could’ve just called the lobby to send you food.” I rolled my eyes at him.

 

It is stated in our contracts that the food are absolutely free. And the dorms here are like hotels that you can order room service. I still don’t know why he bothered to cook.

 

“Well, Einstein. As you can see in the elevator notices, there is no room service today. So sorry for trying not to starve myself.” He rolled his eyes at me and continued with his so-called “cooking”

 

“Psh. Move over.” I pushed him out of the kitchen. “Go watch TV or something.” I ordered him.

 

I stared at the kitchen before I started cleaning it up and getting fresh ingredients to make pancakes with eggs and bacon on the side. After a while I finished cooking and served it on the counter.

 

“YAH! Jerk! Food’s ready!” I hollered for him to hear.

 

I was washing the cooking utensils I used when I heard him come in the kitchen.

 

“Come eat with me.” He said.

 

I froze for a few seconds before looking back at him.

 

“W-what?” I asked dumbfounded.

 

“I said eat with me.” He said again.

 

I stared at him in confusion. Why all of a sudden is he being nice? I shook my head to regain my senses.

 

“No need to. I’m eating out.” I said.

 

“Where are you going?” He asked.

 

“None of your business.” I brushed him off and headed for the toilet.

 

After taking a shower, I sprawled my legs and arms on the couch in my room waiting for some miracle that something will hit me and give me an idea where to go and what to do.

 

Unfortunately, it took me an hour to finally decide on what to do for the day. I grabbed my wallet and phone, put on my shoes and left Sehun at the dorms.

--------------

Author's Note : Quite uninspired. And I sort of had a full schedule in school this term. My schedule is ed up. Monday-Sunday? WTF. XD Huhuhu~ Anyways, Went to a F.cuz fanmeet and I had a blast. WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE IS WONDERFUL. :D I can't wait until I meet EXO in person. :""""> KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~ Anyways, here's the update for you guys. Will update again in a few hours. :) 

P.S. Now imagine Sehun being a . XD hahaha. Now which character should I introduce? Hmm? There's already, Kris, Lay, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol, Suho and Kai. The only one's left are, Tao, Xuimin, Chen, D.O and Baekhyun. And there's gonna be another character. I hope you guys look forward to meeting him. :> :D COMMENT EO?! 

Here's the y Oh Thehun for erbodeh. XD hahaha. 

SRSLY THO. Love you guys. :* Mwaaah~