First Confession

Precious Moments

It was official, he was a Sone or rather he was Im Choding fan. It’s been weeks since Jiyong has last seen Yoona. Somehow he had found he was slowly being attracted to the choding. Recently he’s been searching for her news more and more on the internet, mostly on YouTube, to watch her dance and sing. They way she moved around, especially in her solo of Four Minute, it was intoxicating. He’d even taken a liking to watching Korean dramas just so he could watch more of Yoona. Watching her was like his new drug, addicting and unhealthy. It was unhealthy only because he was having a hard time getting her out of his mind, he couldn’t even dress properly! Which totally explains his current state of fashion.

 He cringed as he looked over his reflection in the mirror. Dressed in a brownshirt, with a black blazer, he looked handsome. It was thebright pink pants made Jiyong want to crawl back in his bed, if only he were in his room that would solve all his problems. Unfortunately, that was not the case, today he is supposed to do a Strong Heart episode with Seungri. Just when he thought things couldn’t get any worse. One of the staffs had informed him they were going to start soon, so he should head to his seat. Groaning he walked towards his seat rather sluggishly wondering if he should go on with his original story about Gon-Dragon.  

Before he could make any further plans, he heard one of the PD’s say they were filming now.

Surprisingly the show had gone a lot smoother than Jiyong had thought it would. People about his pants, saying only he could pull of the look. If they only knew this was unintentional. What would Yoona think if she saw me like this?

It was Jiyong’s turn to speak, he gulped, hoping a certain doe eyed choding would see this. Remembering back to exactly that night, he talked about his experience as a “Gon-Dragon.” He went on to explain how he had gotten drunk at a friend’s birthday at a party in a club, and in his recollection he had fun and then went home. However the next day he received a call from his friend asking what was wrong with him. (a/n: I know on YouTube they say it’s a bowling alley, but it’s actually a club. They probably didn’t want to influence young fans. - -I mean who gets drunk in a bowling alley.)  

According to his friend Jiyong started to dance because he was drunk. He then moved to another table where there were girls, he drank their drinks, and started dancing in front of them. The problem was the girls were Yoona, Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon. “I’ve never been that close to SNSD members because I have been a singer longer. I wanted to keep my mysterious and cool image.”

He then proceeded to tell everyone, that while he was at an award ceremony in Japan, SNSD was there as well. But at the ceremony they were giving him the evil eye and talking about him. Being extremely embarrassed he wanted to explain he was drunk at that time, and normally he is nothing like that at all.

“When people are drunk they act out on their deepest desires. Therefore, Jiyong always wanted to dance in front of SNSD”Kim Dongwan explained. People began to tease Jiyong he looked to his right for Seungri’s help.

Only to have things worsen. “Between those four SNSD members who was it that you were most interested in?” Seungri went on to say that the Jiyongalways remembers everything no matter how drunk he is because he is the team leader.  Does he have a sudden death wish?

Also, Kim Dongwan attacked Jiyongby saying that, on that night Jiyong wanted to impress one of the SNSD members. On the outside Jiyong kept on his cool face, but on the inside he was panicking. What if his secret gets out? He was so going to kill Seungri after this.

Kim Dongwan said that he thinks Jiyong was using his drunken state in order to propose to someone. All the guests began to lead the conversation and began to add more assumptions making it seem like Jiyong was trying to confess his feelings to one of the SNSD members. Eunhyuk gave his opinion and said that Jiyong appeared at the clubknowing that the SNSD members were there. He explained that if any celebrities appear in Kangnam (The hip district in Seoul) then that information spreads like wildfire. Shindong exclaimed “How did Jiyong remember the names of the SNSD members that were at the club?!”He then suggested that Strong Heart should have Ideal Type World Cup.

Crap, I knew I shouldn’t have told this story, me and my big mouth, now look at what I’ve gotten into.  “So Jiyong who shall it be? Yoona or Tiffany.” Hodong asked him as pictures of the girls he mentioned were brought on screen.

Without looking he knew Seungri was already smiling away. The maknae was enjoying this too much for Jiyong’s liking. “Yoona-ssi.”

“Sooyoung or Hyoyeon?”

“Sooyoung-ssi”

A mischievous Hodong asked. “So who is your love?” Jiyong’s heart sped up as he heard this. Is she my love?

“Aniyo, aniyo.” Waving his arms about, Jiyong tried to convince everyone that this wasn’t about who he loved.

“Then if you were stranded on an island who would you go with? Sooyoung or Yoona”

Without a second thought, he said. “Yoona-ssi” Everyone ohhed and aahhed at this. After this Seungri said, “I think this Ideal World Cup should include all the members of SNSD.” Jiyong glared at the man for the suggestion, if looks could kill, Seungri would be dead ten times by now.

Somehow he was asked to make a video for Yoona, shifting in his seat he started saying, “Yoona-ssi, umm...I’m not sure why I’m even making this video for you.” This is so awkward. Slumping in his seat, he decided imitating his boss would make it better to apologize.  At the last minute, he added, “I like you.” It came from the bottom of his heart; he wanted her to know who he felt about her. It was his confession to her.  

Only to have it ruined by Seungri’s last comment. “You should say I like you, but I like Yuri more.”

After that, all had gone well, no more teasing Jiyong, which he was grateful for. It gave him more time to think, and slow down his heart. They were finally done filming. Jiyong sighed, he hoped Yoona would take his confession as him being sincere. God knows, he didn’t need her to misjudge him again. He doubted it though, especially with the maknae’s comment afterwards about Yuri. That had ruined the moment.

 Speaking of which he now needed to get revenge and give the younger man personal hell for what he did today, with that thought in mind he stalked off to find the man. “Ohhh...Seungri baby where arrreee youuuuu?”


A/N: = =; Somehow this turned out longer than I expected.

Read. Subscribe. Comment.  It's that easy!