First Kiss

Precious Moments

 

First Kiss

 

He knew he would regret it the moment he agreed to the his dongsaeng’s idea of having a party. It always meant trouble for the leader. The maknae had somehow convinced Jiyong to invite the SNSD members over saying it was about time the rest of the members met the woman that had their leader so obsessed. So here they were, the big bang members were with five of the SNSD girls and Hyori, all stuffed into their not so big apartment.

To break of the off the awkwardness and tension, they played several simple drinking games. As time progressed they were all able to get more comfortable with each other. There was constant flirting and teasing thrown across the room. Even the maknae of SNSD was seen leaning against the other maknae laughing to her heart’s content.

After making sure everyone was relaxed enough with each other, Seungri brought out a deck of cards. Smirking mischievously he said, “Let’s play a card game, the rules of the game is each person will pick a card (consisting of 1-10 and a king), you can only look at your own card. Whoever gets the king will shout out two numbers and tell them what to do.” He gave each person a card to demonstrate the game. “So for example if I’m king and I say ‘number 3 and 9 do a y dance together.’ Then they’ll have to do exactly that. For those that can’t complete the task there will be a great punishment waiting for them.”

Unsure yet excited by the thought of the game, everyone nodded, all anticipating what was to come. Once the game got started it was unstoppable. With each turn, the king made more a more daring request. It was now Sooyoung’s turn to be the king. “Number 2 and 8 please French kiss.” Everybody cooed as Yoona and Jiyong slowly turned over their cards, to show that they were the numbers that were called.

Chaos occurred after that, soshi and big bang members moved in a circle to crowd in the couple, this was definitely going to be interesting. Yoona’s breath hitched at the prospect of having to kiss her friend/suitor. At least it’s not one of the other boys.

At that moment Jiyong looked into her eyes as if he knew what she was thinking. She shuddered under his gaze, they were saying, there is no way I would let you kiss the other brats!

After his point across, Jiyong took a deep breath taking everything in, he wasn’t sure if he should be happy he finally had a chance to kiss her, or kill Seungri for even coming up with this idea. Either way he was doomed for awkwardness and embarrassment. He distinctly heard Seungri shout out, “Take it like a man, hyung.” Yep, maknae is going to be a dead man.

Seeing as there was no way he could back out now, he inched forward towards the doe eyed girl. Getting on his knees, he gripped her shoulders to pull her closer. Her dark orbs twinkled with mischief, I dare you. In one swift motion he brought his lips down on hers. She gasped at his suddenness. Taking advantage of her parted lips, he slipped his tongue into . He groaned as he took in her sweet taste, she tasted like chocolate and …alcohol. Unconsciously, Jiyong brought a hand to the back of her neck to gain better access. The other hand found its way to the back of her waist. As he smashed their two bodies together, Yoona brought her arms around his neck, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

He nibbled and her lips, she moaned in response. Tongues battled back and forth for dominance as the couple drowned in each other’s presence. Finally the need for air took over, she whimpered slightly as he pulled away. Their foreheads touched, Jiyong’s eyes darkened further with desire as he watched Yoona her swollen red lips. He could still feel her soft lips on his.

“Wow…That was more than I expected.” At the sound of their members’ voice, they were broken out of their trance. The couple broke apart standing more than a few feet apart.

“Yah! Show’s over. Back to the game, I still have to get revenge!” Yoona said with more confidence then she felt. Her knees were still weak from moments ago, just thinking about it brought on a new wave of blush on her already rosy cheeks. Sneaking a glance at the man next to her she noticed he wasn’t much better. His lips seemed to be jutted out slightly in a pout, possibly from the shortness of their kiss. Or it could be the cause of his friends teasing him mercilessly, she wasn’t sure.

Before anyone realized it was already two in the morning. “Parties over, children, it’s getting late.” Hyori said while getting up to gather all the trash. After several boos and “do we have to?” The rest of them got up to help.

As the SNSD members gathered their belongings, Jiyong cleared his throat. “Yoona, can I take you home?”

“I can walk home with unn—”

“She would love to!” Sica answered with a quick shove at Yoona before dragging the rest of the members of with her.

Embarrassed by her unnies betrayal, she avoided his gaze. “Should we leave now?” The choding only nodded in response.

“Mianhe.” Jiyong admitted shortly after they left his building.

Surprised by his sudden apology, she stopped walking. “Waeyo?”

“For making,” he gestured to the two of them, “awkward with the kiss.”

Giving him an assuring smile she said, “Don’t worry too much about it. It’s just a game.”

He nodded slowly, trying his best to ignore the feeling of disappointment surfacing.

“It’s only awkward if you make it awkward.” She stopped walking looking into his eyes.

“Yea…”

“Besides I think the kiss was bound to happen.” After making her statement, Yoona ran off, leaving a very stunned Jiyong behind.

A smile found its way onto his face as her voice rang through his head. Besides I think the kiss was bound to happen.


A/N: T.T I know I know, it's really short for someone who has gone on hiatus for a month and a half. But at least it's something right? Hope you guys enjoy their first kiss. I know I did. >//////< By the way, I'm taking requestes for Yoona-centered one-shot stories. If interested please click on the link. The rules and form to request will be there. Kamsaminda for all your patience. 

Leave Me Breathless