First Date part 2

Precious Moments

First Date

Gripping at the cell phone, Jiyong let a sigh escape between his lips. Taeyang stood behind his leader, messaging him on the shoulders. “Don’t think to hard about it. Just do it!” The man encouraged his friend.

Ruffling his own hair, Jiyong nodded dismissively. Could he do this? There was a chance that he could fail again. There was a fifty-fifty chance that he could either be extremely embarrassed or delighted. “Yah, don’t think about it. Besides Hyori noona already gave you a solid move, you have nothing to worry about.”  As Taeyang rambled on, Jiyong gave him a peeved look.

Raising his hand in defeat, Jiyong said. “Araso, just quit your yapping, so I can call her. Taeyang honestly, man, you nag more than my mother.” The other man smirked in response, his plan to trick the nervous man worked.

Jiyong held his hand up as he waited for the ringing.

Girl’s generation make you feel the heat.

And we’re doin’ it, we can’t be beat.

B-Bring the boys out.

Gulping, he wanted to hang up already. Before he could take this thought into plan, Taeyang gave him a shove, meaning that if he hung up now, the rest of the members were never going to let him live this down.

/Yawbosehyo? / An angelic voice picked up.

Shutting his eyes closed, he tried to finish this as fast as possible. /Yoona-ssiIwaswonderingifyouwantedtogoandeatsomeKoreancuisineswithme./  Oh crap. I said that too fast.

Silence met his ears.

/huh?,,,what did you say? I couldn’t understand. /

Jiyong cleared his parched throat and attempted at it again. / I was wondering if you would like to go try a Korean cuisine restaurant that opened recently. / There he said it.

/Oh jinja? Which one? /

It was obvious he caught her attention. Now all he had to do was make her agree. /태어난시 사랑(love at first bite) have you heard of it?/

The girl on the other side of the phone squealed in pleasure. /Omo. I wanted to go to that place since FOREVER but I never got a chance. /

/So I take it that’s a yes to dinner? / He silently thanked his noona for the suggestion of taking her to eat out. She had been true to her words, Yoona could not say no to food.

Excitement oozed out as she practically screamed out her answer. /Of course! There is no way I’m not going. /

He was sure the grin on his face couldn’t get any bigger. / So what day are you free? /

/Can we go tomorrow? I don’t think I can wait too long. /

Jiyong had to laugh, the extent of Yoona’s love for food was definitely not exaggerated. /Then how about we meet by the park? Near the restaurant around 8:30, so we can avoid less people. /

/Good idea. You’re so smart oppa, I would’ve never thought of that. Then I’ll see you tomorrow. / His heart swelled with pride as he listened to her praising him.

After saying their goodbyes, Jiyong went to find Taeyang. Upon finding him he gave his friend an thumbs up before heading to destroy his closet trying to find something for his date.


It was never a good sign when one found their leader trashing his own room. Not good at all. “Hyung, what are you doing?” Daesung asked, standing near the door frame.

Without even looking up Jiyong dashed into another room. Opening the closest, he shook his head as flung clothes around. “What’s going on?” Taeyang joined Daesung watching their leader go crazy.

Scratching his head, Daesung answered. “I think hyung’s trying to find something.”

Suddenly Jiyong dropped onto his on the floor. He let out a huff of exasperated air before speaking. “It’s no good, I can’t find anything to wear.”

The other two gave each other a questioning look before remembering today was the day. Later Jiyong was going to go on a date with the woman he’d been obsessing about since the bowling incident.

“Hyung, aren’t you supposed to wear a disguise?”After receiving a blink look, Daesung continued on. “You know so fans don’t recognize you?”

Dropping the clothes the he had been looking frantically through, Jiyong sat down.  “You’re right how could I forget that…wait a disguise can still look good!”

Taeyang shook his head, the man was trying too hard to impress Yoona. It was more than likely she wouldn’t even notice what he was wearing.


Jiyong took out his cell phone for the nth time since he arrived at the park. It was now 8:25 pm, sighing, he paced back and forth. He had five more minutes before Yoona would show up. Would she think he was dressed appropriately enough for their date? Or would she laugh at his ridiculous outfit.

Looking down at himself, he tugged on his pair of dark blue jeans that hugged his hips, they were loose. His dongsaeng and friend had insisted that he wore something similar to the American fashion, keep it low enough to show your underwear, saying something about people will never expose his identity this way.  Hugging his black hoodie closer to himself he wished he could’ve worn a jacket.

“Oppa!” His head turned in the direction that called him. Suddenly, he didn’t regret his clothing. The girl that was approaching him was wearing something similar to his. She was wearing a hoodie as well with skinny jeans that lined her perfectly long legs, definitely a sight to behold. Jiyong couldn’t help but think if people who passed by them would think they were a couple.

“Oppa…mianhe did I make you wait long?” Sitting down by a nearby bench, she tried to catch her breath.

Too stunned by her natural beauty, it took him more than a few minutes for him to answer. “Aniyo, I just got here.”

Letting out a sigh of relief, she wiped her brow. “Phew, I was so scared I would be late.”

Before he could even register everything in, he told her. “It’s alright, don’t worry about being late. I’ll wait as long as you need me too.”

“oh…kamsamnida.” A blush appeared its way onto Yoona’s face.

“Anyway let’s head towards the restaurant.” Jiyong said to break the awkwardness. Nodding in response, Yoona and Jiyong walked side by side, in a comfortable silence. It only took them five minutes to their destination.

Jiyong pulled the door open for Yoona, she smiled in appreciation.  “Table for two?” The waiter asked. They nodded both trying to hide as much of their face as much as possible.

After they got situated in their personal corner, Yoona peered around. The restaurant was somewhat empty with various groups of people eating away. What a peaceful restaurant. Picking up her menu she skimmed through it.

A waiter appeared in front of them before Jiyong could say anything else. “What would you like to order?”

Jiyong shifted his gaze between his menu and the girl that was biting her lips. She was biting her lips, obviously from the debt which food she should order. “You can order all of it if you want.”

Yoona looked up from her menu, surprised that he knew what she was thinking. Shaking her head, she said. “Aniyo, that would be too much.”

The leader of Big Bang shrugged, and told the waiter. “Then we’ll just one of each dish on the menu.”

“Araso, I’ll have this and this and that.” The girl cried out when she saw he was serious about ordering everything.

The waiter nodded, “You’re food will be right up.”


The two of them made small talk when they ate their food. Now they were outside of the restaurant ready to part ways. “Oppa, you should’ve let me paid.” Pouting, Yoona crossed her arms over her chest.

Jiyong chuckled at her childishness, patting her head he said.  “Aigo, how can I let you pay when it was I who asked you on this date.”

“But I ordered so much, I don’t think it’s fair for you to pay for all of it.” Her bottom lips jutted out even more with each word she said.

He shook his head, when he thought her lips looked so kissable. “Then how about this, you can find some other way to repay me. Then we’ll be even.”

Beaming at that thought, she clapped her hands together. “That’s a good idea. I’ll accept.”

“You should go home now, it’s getting late.” Jiyong said out of concern.

“Oh…araso…I know you want to get rid of me.” The smile on her face instantly turned upside down.

“eh? That’s not what I meant. What I meant to say was it’s not getting any earlier and you’re unnies will be worried about you and…” Waving his arms about, he tried to explain.

As Yoona watched him frantically explain himself, what had started out as small giggles turned into her full alligator laugh. “hahaha you’re so funny, you should’ve seen your face. Haha It was so serious.”

Pausing to look over her, he realized he had been tricked. “Yah! Is this how you respect your sunbaes?”

Her stomach ached as she continued laughing. “araso, aigo such a serious sunbae.” She stuck her tongue out at him.

“How mature” He stated.

Humphing, she grabbed the collar of his hoodie that was shading his eyes. Pulling him closer, with her breath against his, she whispered. “You’re the one that wanted to date the choding remember?” His breath was caught by her closeness. Faster than a blink of an eye, Yoona gave him a peck on the cheek. “kamsamnida.” After bowing slightly, she hauled a cab and left.

Stunned by her actions, Jiyong stood in the exact spot. Using his right hand, he reached for the spot her lips where only seconds ago. He could still the warmth from her lips. Excitement raged through his veins as he thought she kissed me willingly. Her lips felt softer this time, everything had happened too fast for his liking.

Does she like me back? Since she admitted this was a date? There were too many questions that he didn’t know the answers to but one thing he knew for sure was he was now addicted to her pecks. There was no way he would be able to meet her without thinking about their intimate moments now. He was going to make sure the next kiss would last longer. 



 

A/N: Err...Sorry for the late update, I had trouble wording the date. But here it is GYoon's first date. 

Read. Subscribe. Comment.  It's that easy.