First CF Together part 2

Precious Moments

First CF

“Oh did you guys bond like I suggested?”  The PD asked as he saw his two main leads walking on the set. They looked at each other for a few seconds before bursting into a fit of laughter.

“Ne” Yoona managed to gasp out in between breaths.

The PD nodded proudly, “Good then, you guys can go back to your original positions, we’re going to start again.”

After finally managing to contain their laughs into minimal chuckles they headed back to their positions.

“Action.”

As Jiyong stared into Yoona’s enormous eyes, lost by the depth of her dark orbs, he forgot the rest of the world, it was just the two of them now. Unconsciously he his lips as he saw her pink tongue darted out of . Reaching for the chocolate bar, he leaned in close to her ear whispering “Mine,” just loud enough for the camera to catch it. With regret he turned and made the motion to run away.

“Cut.” 

“Omo it was even more perfect than I imagined it to be. I could see the chemistry flying back and forth between you two. Kekeke this is all because of my brilliant boding plan.” Everyone sweat dropped at the PD’s last comment.

Clapping his hands, he continued on with his speech. “So for the last scene Jiyong-ssi while you are running, Yoona-ssi will run up to you and then jump your back. Jiyong-ssi you will have to put one arm an arm around Yoona-ssi’s leg with the other hand you stretching out your arm. While Yoona-ssi you’ll be putting an arm around Jiyong-ssi neck and use your other hand to grab the chocolate. So like a semi-piggy back while both of you are trying to get the chocolate. Got it? Get it? Good. Now places everyone.”

Jiyong couldn’t help but think the PD was a skinship fanatic, not that he minded. Normally, PDs would want as little touching as there is, but this one…he was all about touching, and intimate positions. It was somewhat disturbing if you really think about it.

Jiyong’s face grew with concern as he remembered the scenes detail. What if when Yoona jumped he didn’t catch her, wouldn’t she hurt herself? Widening his eyes in realization, he went over to ask the PD the question he had in mind.

“Don’t worry there will be soft pads, and people behind you guys, so if Yoona-ssi does fall someone will make sure she’s okay.” The PD replied not before decarling across the set of how considerate Jiyong was with Yoona-ssi .

Jiyong flushed from embarrassment, now everyone was going to know he cared for the beautiful choding. Just when our relationship got less awkward, the PD had to ruin it with his outburst. It was only when he felt a poke in his ribs did he realize Yoona was standing next to him. She flashed him the biggest grin he’d ever seen. “Kamsamnida oppa, you’re so caring. You don’t have to worry about me…I’m more worried that I might crush you with my weight.”

Hearing her praise, he flushed even harder, this time from her praise. He flexed his muscles at her, “Yah, are you saying I’m weak? Look at these muscles, and I’m sure you’re not heavy.”

This time it was her turn to blush, she was sure she was red as a tomato. Nodding timidly, she went to her position, he followed behind her.

“Action.”

Jiyong ran as slow as he could, anticipating the feel of Yoona on his back. As he felt Yoona jump onto him, his hand automatically wrapped itself onto her leg. With one of her arms wrapped around him, words couldn’t even begin to describe the feelings he was having at that moment, it was something beyond pure bliss. He was sure he was in heaven. Stretching his arm out, he waited for her move. She tugged at his sleeve trying to grab the chocolate; he could almost feel the pout that was starting to form on her face.

“Cut!...I think we need a better ending, ” the PD concluded, after several minutes he came up with an idea.

“I got it! So for the end Yoona-ssi you’re going to surprise Jiyong-ssi by pecking him on the cheek, which in turn will make Jiyong-ssi’s arm drop. Thus Yoona-ssi can grab the chocolate bar, after taking a bite, Yoona-ssi you’re going to say, ‘It’s that good!’”

Yoona chewed her lips, this was worse than the Cabi CF, there would definitely be a scandal as soon as the paparazzi got hold of this CF. She could see it already in the headlines, GYoon or Dragon Deer a new couple? Cringing at that thought, she sighed, what was she supposed to do? Her manager wasn’t here to draw the line, and it would be rude if she told the PD…

Suddenly feeling a hand on her shoulder, she looked up. Jiyong gave her a comforting smile. “It’s okay if you don’t want to do it. I can go tell the PD.”

Eyes softening as she heard this, she gave an appreciative smile before shaking her head. “Aniyo, I’ll do it, kamsamnida oppa.”

“For what?” He looked at her quizzically.

“For giving me courage.” Grabbing his hand she pulled him towards the set. The PD smiled in smugness as he saw their little moment. I am so a GYoon shipper now!

“Action”

As Yoona was tugged on Jiyong’s sleeves again, she looped her arm around his. That was when she dropped a kiss on his cheek. What should have been only seconds felt like hours to Jiyong, her lips were as soft as they looked, if not more. And the scent of her being so near him was driving him crazy. She smelled like strawberries and chocolate, it was more than intoxicating. He couldn’t get enough of her. To his disappointment he realized while he was in lala land, they had finished the rest of the scene. He didn’t even remember the PD called “cut”


As Jiyong headed out of the changing room, he saw Yoona. “Yoona!”

She in turn craned her head to see who was calling her. “Oppa.” She slowed down, waiting for him to catch up to her.

 “So…huh…I had fun today.” He said putting a hand behind his neck; it was becoming a nervous habit of his.

“Me too.”

Noticing that she seemed to be a hurry he asked her, “Are you late for something?”

“Ne, I’m supposed to head over to headquarters to practice our new dance.” She grimaced; there was just no resting in their schedules.

Impressed by her dedication, he gestured for her to leave. “Oh…I suppose I should let you go, don’t want to get you in trouble. Don’t work to hard okay? Hwaiting!”

“kamsamnida, I’ll be leaving then. Hwaiting!” After bowing in respect she pumpedher fist into the air.

As he watched her leave, he cupped his hands to make a mini microphone. “Yoona! People say deers are really heavy, but you’re as light as a feather. So I guess the rumor is false!” His grin only grew wider as he heard her famous alligator laugh. Without turning she made a phone with her hand, indicating him to call her. Jiyong smirked; he was one step closer to wooing Yoona.


A/N: - -I swear I spoil you guys too much. This is my most updated story ever. I feel bad now for lack of update in my other stories. T^T

Due to popular request I made the part 2 for this.

Read. Subscribe. Comment. It's that easy!

If anyone is interested please go check out my new YoonJaeone-shot fic.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/111395/irreplaceable-jaejoong-yoona-yoonjae