First Rejection

Precious Moments

Read. Subscribe. Comment. It's that easy!


 

First Rejection

As Jiyong paced back and forth in his dorm he asked his childhood friend, “Do you think I should call her?”

Taeyang shook his head, “you’ve been debating over this for half an hour already just make a decision.”

The leader whined back at his friend, “I don’t want to say to her though. What should I say?”

“You’re asking me? You’re the womanizer not me.” Taeyang busted out laughing. This was too funny to see his friend nervous. He wasn’t sure why his friend was so antsy when he had so many women experience, there was beyond doubt that Yoona had to be something special, to make his leader like this.

“What if she thinks I’m a stalker? I’m not even supposed to know her phone number.” Jiyong shrugged as he started pacing again.

 Taeyang threw his hands up in there in exasperation. “Aigo, jinja just call her. If you don’t call her you’ll never know. Or you can just delete her number and pretend nothing ever happened. ”

“Fine.” As he muttered his reply, he moved towards his room. This was causing more stress for Jiyong than writing lyrics.

Taeyang stood up ready to follow the other man. “Where are you going?”

“My room.”

“Wae?”

“I’ll only be more nervous if you’re next to me.” With that final answer Jiyong closed the door in Taeyang’s face.

Leaning against the door, he began to stare at the cell phone in his hand. Cold sweat started to form in his hands as he dialed her number. Finally he pressed send and waited for it to ring.

It didn’t take long for Yoona to pick up. /Yawbosehyo? / The sound of her voice made him even more anxious to get this over with.

/Eh…Yoona-ssi I huh wa…wanted to know if yyyo…you go out and watch some movie sometime. / So much for keeping my cool side, I can’t even speak to her without stuttering.

/ Mianhe but who is this again? /

Realizing he didn’t even make an introduction, he slapped himself in the forehead. /This is huh Jiyong from Big Bang. / He could hear her group members yelling in the background asking who it was.

She yelled back his name towards the rest of the group, this had stunned them into silence. /Oh! Sunbae what did you want to say again? /She was clearly surprised to hear from him; after all they weren’t even close.

He gulped; he was going to have to ask her again. /I wanted to know if you want to go out and watch a movie with me sometime. /

/Huh…mianhe oppa right now we’re busy making our comeback I don’t think we have time…/

Pouting, disappointed was written all over his face, not that the other person could see it.  /Oh, that’s okay then, good luck with your album, hwaiting! /

/Kamsamnida/

/By the way Yoona-ssi did you by any chance watch Strong Heart lately? /

/Aniyo, we haven’t had the chance to yet. Waeyo? Is there something interesting? /

Sighing, he fell onto his bed. So she hasn’t seen my apology and confession yet, no wonder she would reject my offer. /A-Aniyo./

Before he could hang up, he heard her ask him. /Sunbae…How did you get my number anyway. / He could distinctly hear her unnies scolding her for being so rude.

/Huh… Hyori-noona gave it to me. / In actuality, it was Jiyong who had begged his noona to give him Yoona’s number. That was a memory he never wanted to remember again.

/Oh…mianhe sunbae I have to go, we’re practicing right now. /

/Ne, hwaiting! /

/K, byeeee. /Clicking the end button, he rolled his face into his pillow, he had just been rejected. I guess I should’ve asked noona for assistance. He groaned as he thought of Hyori, she would to death first then help him. It may have been his first rejection but it was definitely his first step to wooing the cute Yoona.


A/N: Not much to say...hope you guys liked this chapter. Please do comment your feedbacks are important to me!