First Date part 1

Precious Moments

First Date

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh.” A shriek pierced through the air, disrupting the peace in the Big Bang’s apartment. Doors swung open in a matter of seconds with four groggily eyed men rubbing their eyes. With half-lidded eyes they scanned the room, for the source that caused them to depart their wonderful dreams.

It was Seungri with his mouth hanging wide open like a fish looking at the TV. “Muwh?” Jiyong asked in his husky voice from being still half asleep.

The maknae in turn pointed at the TV. It was showing commercials, four pair of eyes furrowed together, they were woken up for this?

 “Yah! You screamed for a refrigerator?” Seunghyun gave a kick to Seungri’s .

Finally coming to his senses, Seungri gulped. “Aniyo, I just saw Jiyong-hyung’s CF…”

Without a second thought, Taeyang gave Seungri a slap to the back of the head. “So? Jiyong  being on CF is normal.”

“B-bu-but he was with…”  the youngest man in the room was having trouble to word everything.

“With who? Spit it out!” Even the happy go lucky Daesang was getting annoyed.

“Hyung was in a CF with Yoona.” All eyes shifted to Jiyong, who now had his hands raised, taking a step back.

Being the oldest one, Seunghyun took over the control of the situation. Wrapping an arm around Jiyong’s neck, he asked, “Is there maybe something you want to tell us?”

“Seungri, this joke isn’t funny. Are you sure you’re not seeing things?” Completely ignoring the other man’s question, Jiyong kicked his foot towards his dongsaeng adding effect.

Seungri’s eyes widened, shaking his head he answered. “Of course not, I know what I saw, and what I saw was you and Yoona all hot and intimate.” The rest of the members casted a weary look at each other, maybe Seungri was seeing things. After all Yoona wasn’t even interested in Jiyong, how could they be all over each other?

Sighing, Taeyang helped Jiyong out of the older man’s grasp. “You’re right, Seungri’s definitely seeing things. We should take baby to see the eye doc.”

Before Jiyong could protest to what s were implying, Seungri was waving like a madman pointing at the TV again.

And true to his words, it was indeed Jiyong with Yoona, all hot and intimate like the baby had stated.

Jiyong’s pulse quickened as he waited for what was to come, the kiss. Only it wasn’t there, the commercial had already ended and now was displaying something else. His jaw dropped, where was their kissing scene? Why did they edit it out?

Hands gripped his shoulders, shaking him, Seunghyun flicked Jiyong’s forehead. “Yah! How could you lie to us? Why didn’t you tell us about Yoona?”

The leader of the group avoided their eyes, he didn’t say anything. “Araso if you don’t say anything then we’ll have no choice but to resort to that…” Taeyang said wiggling his eyebrows.

He raised his hands up in attempt to stop them.  “Guys…let’s just do this peacefully…no need to resort to THAT…”

“You’ve already lied to us, you even made us question baby. You shall be punished. Attack!” The oldest man concluded. Following his orders all four of them jumped on Jiyong, each grabbing a limb. After making sure the other three had secure hold of Jiyong, Seunghyun got up on the bed and straddled the leader.

“Hahahahaha …Stop.” Jiyong gasped between breaths. This was pure torture for someone who was as ticklish as him. He twisted around trying to break loose, their grip on him was too tight.

His sides were starting to ache from laughing so hard. “Hahahahhahaha….araso I’ll tell you guys anything you want to know.”

“Anything?” the maknae questioned.

Nodding furiously in response, Jiyong panted for air. After getting the response they wanted they released him, waiting for him to catch his breath. “What do you want to know?”

“The whole story would be great.” Daesang exasperated.

Jiyong shrugged, settling himself in a comfortable spot he started. “There really isn’t much to talk about…” When he saw them making advancements towards him he added on. “Remember last week I had to do a chocolate with a co-star?” Upon seeing their nods he continued on. “Well, turns out the co-star was Yoona, the whole thing turned out pretty awkward since she rejected me only a week before. Anyway, the PD suggested we bond a little before we trying doing a scene again, so we went for some ice cream. And it was fine after that.”

Scowling, the maknae jabbed at his leaders sides. “That’s it? Where’s the details? I want details.”

Jiyong pushed Seungri off the bed, an omphf was heard. “Yah! Are you a girl?”

“I want to know what it felt like when you shot the scenes with her. It looked hot.” Seungri whined as he climbed back on the bed.

 “You’re such a pansy.” Seunghyun snorted, even though parted of him wanted to know, it just wouldn’t look good for his ‘manly’ image.

Jiyong’s eyes narrowed in concentration, racking his brain for the right words to describe the moment. “It…it just felt right. Every time I close my eyes I can see her I front of me. The intensity in her eyes, captures me, I can’t look away, it’s as if she knows what I’m thinking. It’s almost as if she can see the real me.” After concluding his thoughts, he fell back against the bed, fluttering his eyes shut as he recalled all the moments he had with Yoona.


Gripping at the cell phone, Jiyong let a sigh escape between his lips. Taeyang stood behind his leader, messaging him on the shoulders. “Don’t think to hard about it. Just do it!” The man encouraged his friend.

Ruffling his own hair, Jiyong nodded dismissively. Could he do this? There was a chance that he could fail again. There was a fifty-fifty chance that he could either be extremely embarrassed or delighted. “Yah, don’t think about it. Besides Hyori noona already gave you a solid move, you have nothing to worry about.”  As Taeyang rambled on, Jiyong gave him a peeved look.

Raising his hand in defeat, Jiyong said. “Araso, just quit your yapping, so I can call her. Taeyang honestly, man, you nag more than my mother.” The other man smirked in response, his plan to trick the nervous man worked.

Jiyong held his hand up as he waited for the ringing.

Girl’s generation make you feel the heat.

And we’re doin’ it, we can’t be beat.

B-Bring the boys out.

Gulping, he wanted to hang up already. Before he could take this thought into plan, Taeyang gave him a shove, meaning that if he hung up now, the rest of the members were never going to let him live this down.

/Yawbosehyo? / An angelic voice picked up.

Shutting his eyes closed, he tried to finish this as fast as possible. /Yoona-ssiIwaswonderingifyouwantedtogoandeatsomeKoreancuisineswithme./  Oh crap. I said that too fast.

Silence met his ears.

/huh?,,,what did you say? I couldn’t understand. /

Jiyong cleared his parched throat and attempted at it again. / I was wondering if you would like to go try a Korean cuisine restaurant that opened recently. / There he said it.

/Oh jinja? Which one? /

It was obvious he caught her attention. Now all he had to do was make her agree. /태어난시 사랑(love at first bite) have you heard of it?/

The girl on the other side of the phone squealed in pleasure. /Omo. I wanted to go to that place since FOREVER but I never got a chance. /

/So I take it that’s a yes to dinner? / He silently thanked his noona for the suggestion of taking her to eat out. She had been true to her words, Yoona could not say no to food.

Excitement oozed out as she practically screamed out her answer. /Of course! There is no way I’m not going. /

He was sure the grin on his face couldn’t get any bigger. / So what day are you free? /

/Can we go tomorrow? I don’t think I can wait too long. /

Jiyong had to laugh, the extent of Yoona’s for food was definitely not exaggerated. /Then how about we meet by the park? Near the restaurant around 8:30, so we can avoid less people. /

/Good idea. You’re so smart oppa, I would’ve never thought of that. Then I’ll see you tomorrow. / His heart swelled with pride as he listened to her praising him.

After saying their goodbyes, Jiyong went to find Taeyang. Upon finding him he gave his friend an thumbs up before heading to destroy his closet trying to find something for his date. 


A/N: Mianhe for the late update guys. I had to study very hard for my finals this week. XPNow I'm on vacation so there might be a possibility of more updates. XD

 This chapter wasn't meant to be divded into two parts, since my eyes are starting to close on there own so I thought you guys might like to have at least some sort of update so here it is. But no worries I'm in the process of writing the second part so stay tune.  I shall now go back to spoiling you guys. XD

Read. Subscribe. Comment. Please? It's that easy!