First Meeting

Precious Moments

First Meeting

The Big Bang members had just finished their concert, and now they were heading back to their changing room to meet Hyori-noona, who had informed them she was bringing some fans to meet them. Normally Jiyong didn’t like to meet fans privately, but since the request was coming from his noona there was no room to refuse.

Jiyong cringed when he heard several voices, insidethe changing room. I hope they don’t jump us. With that thoughtin mind, he turned the knob.

“Oh, looks like they’rehere.” Hyori commented when she saw the door turn.

All eyes turned towards the door. Jiyong, not wanting to face the fans first, pushed the rest of s infirst. To his astonishment, there was no high-pitched squealing. He entered the door with caution. His jaw dropped, he observed over the supposedly “fans”. Looking over to his noona, he realized had been tricked. No, they weren’t fans, they were celebrities who were just as famous if not more than them.  It was So Nyeo Shi Dae, or to be more specific it was four of the well-known SNSD members.

“Annyounghasehyo, sunbaes.” They said in unison.

Hyori coughed, clearing , she told everyone “Anyway, I would like to informally introduce you guys to each other. This is Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, and Seohyun.” Walking towards the boys, she continued saying. “And these are my cute little donsaengs Jiyong, Seunghyun, Taeyang, Daesang, and Seungri.” The group of boys murmured their hellos as they were introduced. Things couldn’t be any more awkward. Both group just stared at each other, not saying anything.

Silence.

Sighing, Hyori walked towards Seunghyun, this wasn’t how she imagined it. “Come on honey, we’ll leave them in their silence.” Wrapping a arm around his noona’s waist, they walked out.  

Jiyongexcused himself to go to the bathroom, soon when he came back; everyone was paired off talking in their own little world, except Yoona. He gulped, it looks like he was going to have to talk to her.

As he approached her, he could feel her gaze on him, it was making him fidgety. Finally reaching to her side, he asked her the only question he could think of. “So huh…did you like our concert?”

Rewarding him with a smile, she told him, “Ne, I liked lies the best.”

“Oh, jinja? That’s good to hear.” What’s wrong with me? Why am I so tongue-tied, I’m G-dragon, I shouldn’t be having trouble talking with a girl. I talk to girls all the time, why is this any different?

“Ne, Jiyong-sunbae are you not feeling well?”

“Aniyo, why?”

“Your face is kind of red.”

He gaped at her, she was so straight forward. Now that she pointed it out, he realized he was indeed blushing, from what? He didn’t know, maybe it was from the way Yoona kept staring at him with those enormous eyes that shined with mischief.

Feeling all eyes on them, he fanned himself and said, “I’m just a little warm.” He could hear his brothers snickering at his pathetic excuse; they knew exactly what it was that was making him so red. And it obviously wasn’t from the heat.  I am never going to live this down. As he thought this, he sneaked a glance at the girl next to him.

Pictures really didn’t do her any justice; her doe like eyes seemed even bigger in person. Lips were red in hue full and plump, she looked so kissable from the way she pouted. Moving onward her face looked no bigger than his hand, and her body looked like a stick. A curvy stick, that had long legs, that seemed to go on for miles. She’s a lot cuter than I thought. Breaking out of his thoughts he tried to appear cool to his hoobae.

“Yoona-ssi, you can just call me by my name no need to add formalities.”

“I’ll call you Jiyong as long as you call as me Yoona. Okay?”

“Deal.” Shaking their hands, they went on to talk about others things. Jiyong could already feel this was going to the start of something great.  


A/N: Read. Subscribe. Comment