Our Friendship Trip Begin!-Day 1

Learning to love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara's POV..

 

This is the day that we suppose to go to our honeymoon but instead of that,it turns into something better,a friendship trip..I woke up early that day because our flight is at 8 am..I let out a yawn while hoping our trip will be enjoyable,despite of the works included..Last night,Jimin told me that Bts accepted my request,that is to have a friendship trip with them..i was so delighted to have a bunch of cool men as my friends..and Luna unnie too!..hurm,i dont know the real reason but i knew she didnt like me..but i am a optimistic person so,i just think that we need time to accept each other.ah,right..Jimin did not tell me about the things happened between them in the past yet but i,well can figure it out already..based on her words that day,i believe they once become more than just bestfriends,,but i cant interpret more than that,though..you and your assumptions,Ara! dont worry we will be friends,sooner or later..no doubt about that.

My eyes looked at Jimin who were still sleeping..on the couch...sometimes,i wonder he hurts his back or not but he seems fine or maybe acting fine..a new good wife goal,Ara..that is to make Jimin sleeps on the bed..I will try my best at that..like usual,i will sit in front of him,admiring his cute sleeping face..unconciously,this had become my habit for every morning,to have myself watching his sleeping form..After that,i stand up and make my way to choose our outfits to go to airport..we had finished packing everything else and i dont have to worry much about clothes anymore..i choose matching white and simple outfits.just like usual,i prefer dresses and i decided to wear cute white and simple dress .and of course,i pick him denim shorts and simple white t-shirts..

i took a bath and went downstairs to cook breakfast..the time is now 6:45 am and i start cooking french toast with scrambled eggs..something simple,just in case one of us are bad in taking flights..after i done,i went upstairs to wake Jimin up..

I saw him still on the couch and walk nearing him..

"Jimin oppa..wake up..it's 7 00 already..wake uppppppp..." i poke his arm,wanting to make him awake..

he  opened his eyes and scrunched his face..so cute...he look at me with droopy eyes.

"owh,Ara..you are done already..hurm...wait for me,okay?"

"yup..anyway,breakfast is ready..go downstairs when you ready"

"okay"

Hearing that,i went downstairs after decided to watch television at the living room while Jimin's getting ready..Plus,Jimin says that Jungkook will go to the airport with us and he will be the one accompanying me while other's attend the conference...it's 7 15 and i heard a knock at the door..i opened the door,showing Jungkook,all set with his things..i smile and let him inside.

"hi,noona!how have you been?where's Jimin hyung?"

"hi,Jungkook!im doing just fine..you are here early..Jimin oppa is still at upstairs..He's getting ready..Jungkook,have you eaten your breakfast yet?"

"no, i havent..im in a rush earlier..i thought you guys are going to leave for the airport early..you know,Jimin hyung is really sensitive about punctuality..he will become scary when we are late to meet him.."

he made a pouty face and i let out a laugh and say

"ohhh,poor yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter