In which the real fun began

Learning to love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 a.m Ara's pov

I woke up when i heard the birds started to chirp.i winced my eyes when my eyes got pricked by the suuny rays through the windows.i urge myself to rise but failed when a pair of muscular arms are pulling me back to bed.i fell facing a broad chest and i just cant raise my head knowing Jimin is smiling while closing his eyes..he feels so warm and hot.

"Good morning,sweetie..but lets enjoy sleeping some more, will you?im still feeling exhausted from yesterday.. " he said with hoarse voice and hugging me tighter..weirdly, he was sweating..

I blushed rapidly.of course theres nothing happened between us last night! It is just that they decided to do overtime last night to finish all of the presentation so that their job settled here and so that they could enjoy the rest of our time here without having to work.and last night, Jimin was getting all touchy with me..i had to admit that i am kind of uncomfortable with all of the sudden skinships but again, i had to accept it because it is my husband who does that.

" hey,Jimin..we..or..I need to get up now..i still have to prepare breakfast for you guys..of course you can continue to sleep..just..release me..urghhhh.."i struggled to get up but stopped when i saw Jimin opened his eyes lazily..

" you really  want to get up that bad, huh!?we still have the rest or the maid..why are you insisting on preparing breakfast, instead of being with your husband?why cant you understand me?but then, fine!..go prepare the breakfast..just leave me alone here..do what you want!i am nobody to you, right?" He said while turned his body around and pulled the blanket..i was suprised by his words..why he was so mad suddenly?

"Jimin, why are you so mad, huh?are you okay?hey.."i pulled the duvet and Jimin was flushed and sweating..it was weird seeing him like this..he no longer fighting me and i touched his forehead..it was scorching hot!.he does not even answer me when i called his name..i quickly get up and tie my hair..i went to the bathroom to wash my face quickly head towards the kitchen to search for a piece of cloth and a bowl of water..i bring those upstairs and put the moistened towel to Jimin's forehead to cool him down..

After that, i wash up and put on new clothes before check up on Jimin.It was 7.45 when i was at the kitchen,helping the maids preparing breakfast and cook up some porridge for Jimin..i had asked Jimin if i should call a doctor but he said no need to so i just stick to his decision to avoid him getting angry at me..he was scary earlier..after a few minutes, footsteps could be heard and i saw the rest enter the dining room one by one until the last one who yet to enter is Jimin..

" Ara, where is Jimin?" Rap monster askes me and all of their focus is on me.

" urmmm,Jimin is having a quite fever..i will go check up on him after the porridge is ready." I answered and went to the kitchen to take the porridge.

" enjoy your meal, guys!" I said and went upstairs to Jimin and my room.

I opened the door and put the porridge at the small table beside the bed.Jimin is still sleeping.i let out a sigh and check his temperature..39 degree celcius and i replace the wet towel..i wiped his neck and face before waking him up..i pat his shoulder while calling his name..he let out a groan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter