The start of us

Learning to love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, i woke up normally until something hit my thoughts.

"i will get married in one week..how lucky am i...huhhhhh..."i said sarcastically.

I went to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready to go to the university.

My day goes on like usual until i receive a text message from an unknown number.

From 010******

"Today, we will picking our wedding attire and wedding rings.wait for me at your university.i will pick you up there.tell me when your classes ended.wait for me.

#Park Jimin

I let out a sigh,knowing the message is from my future husband.

From Ara:

okay..my class ended at 3 pm..i will wait for you at the flower garden in my university..

From Jimin:

okay..i will be there at 3 pm..

Wait,how did he know i studied in which university?after awhile,i assumed that my mother told him.

I continue attending my class until my last class and guess what,it is children education lecture again,my favourite of course.

I did not know why but i paid extra attention in this class..focusing...focusing...on what? on both lecture and lecturer...hikkkssss

After a few minutes focusing straight at Mr Mark,i can feel that he looks at me too..is it a dream or what..i tried to look away and glance to him...but he still look at my direction..i act like nothing happened and continue focusing at the lecture he gave.Out of the blue,Jimin's face appearing in my mind...only now i realize that i will have a husband soon and i cant just  like other man...But i still cant get my heart attached to Jimin yet..I do know that i will stuck with him forever as this marriage involves both of our families so yeah,i will get myself to like him...plus,i read a book that says love after marriage is the purest one and i kind of attracted to this kind of love..Jimin seems to be a nice man too..i dont know..why dont i try to be an obedient wife,huh??it wont hurt to try,i guess..

"hurm,miss Ara?Are you soul still in here?I ask you to answer the question at the slide 3 times already.."

"huh???"

Finally,my daydream scattered away only to show the whole lecture room is looking at me.

I quickly stand up,processing the question showed at the slide and gives out the best answer that i can get.

"Good,Miss Ara..i m sure you seems to be distracted from my lecture but you still managed to answer the question.Good job,Miss Ara"

"Thank you"

I sit down and continue to focus to the lecture..After one hour and a half,the class dismissed and i quickly rush to the flower garden,afraid that Jimin will be waiting..As i was in my way,i heard a familiar voice called my name,

"Ara,look...each time i want to talk with you,you would be busy and rushing...calm down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter