fun

Learning to love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

So,noona..when are we going out?i had planned a lot of fun things to do with you..." i look at Ara noona who is still looking outside the house.

"hurm,let me cleanup the house first...hurm,let me think...9'oclock perhaps?how does it sound?" she thinks for awhile before answering me...

"haish..noona..there is no need to cleanup..there will be maid arriving soon..anyway,9 oclock sounds good for me..To be honest,Jimin hyung had gave me the schedule for you..so,i only need to bring you to those places.He asks me to make sure you are having fun and to make up your supposed to be honeymoon trip..and,he really felt sorry for you,well for not being there to have fun with you and the fact he will only available the last two days here..."

she chuckled and smile sheepishly..

"i dont mind at all..i dont know that he's being serious about this..and it's not like we want it to be like this..i cant believe he took this into serious matter."

"of course noona!!you are his wife.he always take things serious..that is one of the secret why he had been succesful at young age..okay,then..i will wait at the living room at 9 oclock..go get ready! it's 730 now."

"okay-okay..just chill..we had all day until they came back.."

we giggled and i ran upstairs ,entering my room and get ready..

 

9'oclock....

 

Ara POV.

i went downstair only to see Jungkook already waiting for me..

"owh,noona...you are ready..lets go! where do you want to go first?sight seeing,eating or shopping?"Just say where you want to go..i will arrange for you."

Jungkook said while smiling to me.

"hurm..let's see..but first,Jungkook,perhaps,do you know where the conference were held?"

"yes,of course..im not sure if this is what you are thinking but yes,it is little far but we can go there if you want.."

"okay then..let's go sight seeing,and then we will go shopping for some food and bring the foods there."

"okay,no prob!why dont you inform your husband so that they will know?"

"okay.." i took my phone from my handbag and tapped the screen to message Jimin.

 

To: Husband Jimin

Hey,i hope im not interrupting you..i just want to inform that Jungkook and i will bring food to you guys for lunch..I hope we are not interrupting something then..?

After a few minutes,he replied

To: Wife Ara

Owh,okay..we are not scheduled to have lunch with anyone anyway..i thought you are supposed to having fun right?what's with the sudden visit?"

To: Husband Jimin

Hurm,nothing..just missing my hubby..it doesnt feel right to have all the fun by myself on my honeymoon.. :(

To:Wife Ara

im really sorry about that.okay-okay..i will inform the others..i got to go now..i have another meeting in a few minutes.okay, bye!"

To: Husband Jimin

okay,bye!Good Luck!!see you this afternoon!

i smiled and follow Jungkook entering his car.

 

After going to some amazing places,we decided to head to a restaurant to buy foods for lunch..While waiting for the order,we decided to take a seat while sipping our drinks at one of the table there and talk.

 

"Say,Jungkook..can you tell me something about Jimin oppa?" i decided to start the talk by asking Jungkook.

"Well,can you please tell specifically what do you want to know?"Jungkook shot me back

"Anything would be fine..Just fill me in with everything i need to know."i replied

"let's see..he is the oldest son,has one younger sister,he started to work as a CEO at the Headquarters 2 years ago and god,you know that we all have jointed company right?

i blinked my eyes and stare at him blankly.

"i will take that as no..well,you see,all seven of them hold their respective company and work with each other to do the projects..i still not included since there are still 2 years for me to learn..and they all lay under the name of Park Group.Which is Jimin hyung family's.Now that Jimin hyung is the CEO,our company had expanded so much..it's not weird though because Jimin hyung had shown his capabilities since he was middle school student.And,that's why he is the only one started earlier than the others..Even V hyung started last year."he explained casually.,worried that i will not be able to understand.

"wow,i didnt know he was that great..all that i know is he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter