Preparation

Learning to love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was 2 days counting before our wedding day.Our parents decided to make us visit the wedding venue.It will be held at a famous flower garden,recommended by me and it is my favourite place so far..I am in the car with Jimin on our way to the garden.I can feel more comfortable with him as days goes by..He always send me text messages and calls me.Although there's still no real feelings attached,we agreed on starting our relationship from the bottom that is being friends first.I like his way of being bold and understanding.

"Ara,do you like flowers?"

"yes,i really like flowers...it is one of my favourite things..Why did you ask?"
 

"nothing really...i just wondering since you are the one suggesting our wedding place and the last time we met,you ask me to wait at the flower garden in your university.So,you really like flowers that much,huhh...."

"yup,you can say that..."

"hurm...i heard you are studying for being a kindergarten teacher,right?"

"yes...i really love kids..i dont want any serious work..i want to be with kids all of the time...that's all."

"wow...i never would expect that my wife is a kindergarten teacher...but it suits you somehow and its nice...What about your family business then?your father must need an heir to continue the company.."

"owh... i leave it to my older brother..you never met him before since he is managing our branch at the oversea...I think he is the same age as you..."

"good then...if you want to take over the company too,we would both be busy..i always afraid of that..Now that you do not want that,we will be a balanced family then..I will looking forward to see you everytime..hahaha..."

we both laughs and continued to talk..After half an hour,we arrived at the venue..

"wow,its beautiful...congrats,Ara,you have made the right choice.."

"im glad you like it..i was worried you will be mad that i made the decision without asking you beforehand..."

"nahhhh...i wont be like that..i know it's just your suggestion at first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter