What did i do wrong??

Learning to love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Bangtan Boys were shocked seeing the drama...i cant believe i was getting yelled during my wedding day..Luna unnie and Jimin's words keep repeating in my mind..What are their relationship?Thank god we are far from the crowd,i cant imagine how it would create a ruckus if people heard about it...I can see Jimin's body is still heaving from the pressure..it's scary to see him mad..but,i felt terribly sad right now,frustrated with myself.is it my fault,agree to marry Jimin?.as i felt like my tear starts to form,i quickly bowed to the men and left them..immerging into the crowd.

Right after i left,the men started to gather around and discuss..

"Jimin,i had told you already..i knew this would have happened..we must find a way to settle this"Jin is the first one to talk..

"Luna noona still have feelings for you,right,Jimin Hyung?" Jungkook spoke..

"it seems so...we had talk about this when we were at the company..i thought she had get this over because she looks calm when i told her about my marriage..i didnt know she would erupted on Ara today.."Jimin let out a heavy sigh..

"freckin' hurts cause this is your wedding,dude....i cant imagine Ara's feelings right know..she must be dissapointed..getting scolded at her wedding day...i pity her..tsk tsk..." V said...

"i think it is necessary for you to discuss about this again with Luna...we do not want any further problems..she's our bestfriend too.dont let the past keep haunting both of you..and,you must do something to Ara..i can tell that she's hurt.."Suga finally spoke..

"dont worry,this will be settled in no time..i believe in you,Jimin-ah"Jhope reassured Jimin..

"Okay hyung..i will do something about this..i guess,i have to go back there,i want to look for Ara..Enjoy this ceremony,guys.."

Jimin bid them goodbye and went to search for Ara..

He asked his mother in law when he failed to find Ara..

"Mrs Lee--"

"omma,Jimin..drop the formalities already.."Mrs Lee chuckled a little...

"yes,omma..urmm,,by any chance,have you seen Ara?"

"owh..she went to to the fish pond with her brother..why,did you miss her that fast?"

"it's nothing like that omma..i was just wondering where she is..btw,than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter