The first Morning

Learning to love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Ara's POV

The next morning,i woke up early..as soon as i opened my eyes,they find its way to search for Jimin..i saw him still sleeping soundly..i walk toward him,to check on him..i sit on the floor and look at his face..He's cute when sleeping and handsome when he's awake..i amazed by his features..But something hit me as i realize he is sleeping on a couch..while,i having a good time on the bed..actually,the bed is huge and there will be a lot of extra spaces eventhough we sleep together..He must be so considerate to think that i am not comfortable with him..to be honest,i am well aware of what could happen after we married..my mom had told me beforehand on how to handle and tips to be not awkward as she knows we are still new to this.she even gives me the 101 ways to get my husband's heart..Plus,i am a person that will adapt fast to the situation and i trust  him as my husband..This marriage has low chances to be broke as we have our parents to preserve it..i let out a smile,thinking that my husband is truly a gentleman..a piece of proudness can be felt in me..I get up and walk to our closet..i choose the clothes for him and mine too..i still contemplate with myself to choose matching outfits or not..i remembered my mom's tips..

First of all,you are the one who have to wake up earlier and choose the outfits for him.Since you both had your own business for the day and maybe you guys wont meet each other often since Jimin is very busy,at least make sure your clothes are matching..it will produce some sort of sweetness in your relationship..iron the clothes properly..cook for him..the compulsory meals is breakfast and dinner..maybe you had lunch and other meals separately but always make sure you both had eaten."

I picked up a dark blue t-shirt,black trousers and black tie for him and dark blue flowery vintage dress for me.i iron it and hang the clothes..i took a bath and went downstairs to cook..Our parents really had made a good job filling the refrigerator,providing me everything for me to cook.Since it is breakfast,i decided to cook something light and still dont know his taste in food so i decided to cook pancakes,my favourite.I took out all of the ingredients needed ..Flour,sugar,a little bit of salt,eggs,butter and milk.i mix it all and cook it using a frying pan..As i was cooking,i heard a hoarse voice behind me..i turned around  just to see a man with bed hair and half sleepy face.i have to admit,he looks really y at the moment..

"owh,are you cooking?what did you cook?" he asked with a slight husky voice..

"urm,pancakes..i dont know what you like so i decided to cook my favourite instead..Do you not like pancakes?"

"no,i love pancakes..my mom makes that when i was a boy but she stops when i grown up..shesh..she said i must eat what a grown man should..Thank god i married you..i will have the taste of pancakes once again.."

I blushed at his statement and say

"okay then..i glad you like it.breakfast is almost done soon so it would be better if you take your shower now and get ready for work..Your clothes are in the ironing room...i hung it there.."

"okay and thank you.."he turned around and made his way to the bedroom to get ready for work..After about fifteen minutes or so,i heard footsteps from the stairs and saw Jimin entered the kitchen,fully dressed in his work outfits..This is the first time i saw him in his office attire and he looks charismatic and hot..With the coat and all,i just cant help but internally praise him..He took his seat at the dining table and i pour him the coffee i made earlier..i took the seat next to him and give him the pancakes..i handed him the syrup and he digs in heartily..

"wow this is good..you are a good cook,Ara! Jin hyung must have like you so much..i am sure you two will get along so well..when did you learn to cook?

"you are just exaggerating.i dont cook that well and im still learning..i learn to cook from my mom and my hobby is cooking so yeah,i guess a lot of practice really helps..hurm,,,Jimin oppa,.did you have any favourite dishes?i can try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter