Frienship Trip_part 2

Learning to love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ara's POV

Soon,we arrived at the BTS villa..it was huge and well built..it situated near a beach.. i can feel the refreshing breeze passing through my face..i believe that Jimin saw my amazed face and he stood beside me..

"beautiful,right?it is built by Suga..it is kind of a symbol of BTS relationship,he says.."

"wow,really..that's nice of him.."

"hahaha...let's go inside..they had waiting for us.."

he took my hand and lead me to the villa..we entered and god....the interior design were just...simply amazing..i wondered..just how rich are they?i had stayed in many villas before but this is different..no wonder they are the ceos of the biggest company in the country..and they are all young..The interior design of the villa were modern but somehow it makes us feel warm and at ease..Isaw the Bts are scattered around the living room..some of them are resting on the sofas and turning on the tv and  some of them goes inside a room..well,im not sure what kind of room is that.. while Luna unnie went to the kitchen..Soon,Jimin led me upstairs..up there,it was designed to be a circle surrounded by many paths..the rounded room have a lot of pictures at its wall..

"well,Suga named this place as the circle of memories..the pictures hanging there,as you can see,are the pictures of all 8 of us..most of them are our childhood pictures,though..since we all grow up close together,so it happens that most of our chilhood memories are only full of us 8..it funny how Suga had made such effort searching for these pictures from our parents.." he chuckled while seeing me look at the pictures while saying how cute they was.

"yeah?wow..this is amazing..oppa,look at this picture..what's with your face?it's hilarious..your cheeks are very chubby back then..hahaha...look at this picture..awww...Jungkook is so cute and fluffy...now he had became so handsome and tall.." i pointed to some of the pictures at the wall.

"why?what's wrong with my face?aish...it's embarassing..just,why do you have to comment on each of the pictures huh?hush there honey,i think you should stop looking at those pictures for now..come,i want to show you our room.."

Jimin held my hands,trying to take my attention away from the pictures..He led me to the centre of the room..i observe the surrounding and i find out there's a lot of path..and i see a room at the very end of it..each hallway of the path were decorated differently..Each path has an small arc that has each of their name on a pledge..

"well,as you can see..each of these path owned by each person of us..this is the path of my room..but now,it ours.."

"we walk through the path and yet again..there's more childhood pictures of them but it's more to individual shots.i cant help but to laugh again at those picture..especially the one he's wearing baby clothes and standing proud like a supehero with a baby bottle in his mouth and his big cheeks were stained by chocolates.

"puhahaha...Jimin oppa..look at this picture of yours..so cute..just where did you learn to pose like this?hahaha..hey,you know,i think you should do this pose in your next magazine photoshoot...hahaha..so funny.." i laughs really hard that i need to hold my stomach..i just cant help the feeling to laugh as it was funny to me to imagine the difference between the little Jimin and matured Jimin..Thanks to that, i receive a glare from Jimin and he speak up

"wow there lady..how dare you laugh at me?like you said,it's called cute for a reason...anyway,im always cute okay..it's just my cuteness had evolved to extreme handsomeness..just stop being envious with me,huh..ughh,please Ara,you know something,honey?i think you deserve a little of punishments..One,two,three,,get ready,Ara!"

he tickled me hard and i laughs and screaming my heart off..Jimin and my laughter echoes through the hallway..i felt some tears started to leak out of my eyes..

"stop,jimin...oppa!!it tickles.hahaha...just stop!!i promise i wont make fun of you again...Stoppppp...im tired of laughing here..i promise i will stop..hahaha"

"Are you sure?be careful of your promises..i will stop,but before that,i need to teach you a lesson a little longer.."

He continued to tickles me for a few minutes and he stop...Fuhhh..i never know being tickled and laughing and screaming  would be this hard and  tiring...i slowly calm down and little did i realize,we are both on the floor..i am laying down there and Jimin is sitting on the floor..both of us are heaving heavily..we both gasp for air..my throat feels sore too..wow,it looks like we had done something heavy just now..Suddenly,i heard a voice from the stairs..it is Jungkook's..

"JIMIN HYUNG?ARA NOONA?Are you guys okay??"

He slowly walk near us and saw us on the floor.we clumsily stand up..i was too embarassed that i only looked at the floor and i saw Jimin were massaging his neck..

"What are you guys doing?i heard noona screaming and you guys laughs..it is so loud that it can be heard downstairs you know?the others are very curious..Are you guys okay?noona?hyung?"

Simultaneously,Jimin and i look at each other before look at Jungkook..Jimin clears his throat before speak..

"w-well..actually..its nothing..urm./your noona here are making fun of my pictures and i tickles her.that's all..i dont know it would be that loud..hahah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter