Jealousy is bad,you know?

Learning to love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ARA POV

Jealousy...i know this feeling well..my mother had taught me well to recognize this particular feeling..Feeling hurt,sudden anger but not that kind of angry and feel offended..yes,i felt jealous of Jimin and Luna.

I just stand there,watching the interactions between Jimin and Luna unnie..I saw them entering the villa,side to side ,wet with rain while laughing and teasing each other loudly..I saw the bags of groceries in their hands though..The first think that i can think is they look like 'the married couple..i heard Jungkook and V sighed while saying

"urgh..why are they so loud?im trying to concentrate on the movie right now.noisy,noisy."V complained and silenced when he look at me.

"Ara?why are you just standing there?go get your husband.."

I just keep silenced..not wanting to give any respond.,.feeling curious,he stand up and went near me to look

"just what are you looking at-....""owh,you know,i think i forgot to tell you that he went with Luna..we had this schedule and they were assigned to do the job,this is the schedule we made before you marry Jimin so-..urmmm..you dont need to worry?"

he look at me and he sees me sighing while look down on the floor..noticing that,i raise my head,trying to erase the bad thoughts..i turn to him and give him a fake smile.

'It's okay,V Oppa..it has nothing to do with me..dont worry,there's nothing serious..i-i want to go upstairs,okay oppa?continue enjoy your movie,oppa..i go first."

i quickly made my way to the room.but,before that,i saw another scene that gives a crack to my heart..i saw Jimin ruffled Luna unnie's hair while Luna unnie pouting while clinging close to Jimin oppa's chest.At a flash,my face burns with more jealousy and perhaps,anger..unconciously,i stomped my feet a little when i step onto the stairs..i met Jin oppa upstairs when i was at the circle room..i just bow and give him a small smile while continueing my way to the room..i entered the room and and quickly plopped myself on the bed..and i,well..did cry..a little.

JIMIN POV

We arrived at the villa andi turn off the car's engine..i look at Luna,who is grinning at me..Oh,not this again..i internally sighed when i figured out what she's up to.

"who's the last to to enter the villa is a stinky loser!"she exclaimed and giggled before rushing getting to the boot.

Aishh,this girl..but i decided to play along since we need to be hurry to change my wet clothes..we both took the groceries and run to the main door..we arrived there at the same time and struggling to enter the villa first..we pushed each other shoulders to shoulders through the door..we laughed loudly as we both really serious about that..we laughed harder when we entered and continue our race to the kitchen..we rushed there and as the result,i arrived first and put the groceries on the counter top.She came a few seconds later and playfully hit my shoulders  after she had also put her's on the counter..i ruffled her hair while cooing

"woooo,the stinky loser are clinging on meeee~~~"i burst into laughter when she start to pout and hold onto my chest,swaying me back and forth..

"no wayyyyy,,jimin..this is unfair..you blocked my legs at the door..you are the loser~"

i was about to reply and but got interrupted by Jin hyung..

"aiyyyy..why are you guys so loud..and what's with you both?so wet..did you play in the rain?crazy bunch of kids..did you realize that you two will be attending the company's conference tomorrow?Go wash up before you catch some cold!

Luna and i look at each other before sheepishly walk pass Jin hyung..it's scary if the oldest hyung got mad..still in playful mode,we run to the stairs and went upstairs,in competitive mode..we released a breath when we reach up there..i let out my tongue as i win once again..she glare at me irriratingly before we both head to our own rooms..i opened the door and enter the room..my eyes automatically look at the bed and saw Ara was sobbing(?) sitting on the edge of the bed..

"did i heard some sobbing sound?."i was unsure as the sounds are too soft..i decided to make my way to her and i saw her wiped and rubbed her eyes fast..

"Ara,you awake already..Are you having a good rest?"i asked her bluntly and got answered with a nod.

"I-I will go downstairs to help with dinner.go wash up and change into something warm..you will be having a fever if you keep wearing that clothes."

i give her a nod when she rushed exited the room..after awhile,i realize something..how did she knows im wet?she did't even look at me..wow...i shrugged my shoulders and proceed with taking a warm shower.

Afterwards,i slip on my nightwear,my pajamas because i am too lazy to change again after dinner..i made my way downstairs as i want to join the cooking team..i went to the kitchen and and sounds of chopping and stirring hit me.and the aroma are just overwhelming.they are working together in sync especially Jin hyung and Ara.I let out a smirk seeing Jungkook who are just wandering between them,just observing all over..Soon,Jungkook noticed me and exclaimed while eyeing Ara.

"owh,Jimin hyung..what are you doing here?you are not in charge of cooking,right?unless you are here because of Ara noona!hahaha"

He laughs and went near Ara to ..i saw Ara slightly shaking her heads a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter