Proud Husband

Learning to love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ARA POV

We start eating our dinner when all of the them gathered..i took my seat beside Jimin and i see Luna unnie took the seat on the other side of Jimin.it's normal,Ara..stop being jealous..after a few minutes we dig in the food,i started to hear some compliments about the foods..mostly that i heard is J-hope oppa's scream and high-pitched voice.i just keep quiet,doesnt want any attention.

"wahhh..this is delicious!!jin hyung,when did you improve your cooking?this kimchi jjigae are much delicious than the last time you make..the spiciness are just perfect..not to mention this crab stew..i will die from fullness..WAHH"

I saw Jin oppa shaking his head and he looks at me before he said

"no..all of your compliments and praises will directly go to Mrs Park over here..she is the real cook..we had acquired a new cooking teacher..congratulations everyone,we will having delicious foods now on..and i would like to remind you to give some credits to Mr Park Jimin over there for letting her wife cooks for us..instead of for 'himself' only."

Jimin coughed a little and showed Jin oppa a silly grin when he emphasizes the word himself..

"hahaha..hyung,you know i was joking right?"

"jokes or not jokes?i dont care..as long as it gives me a meaning,i will remember..huh.."

Jin oppa continued to eat and i heard rap mon oppa asks me

"Ara,as long as i remember,you are still young,right?how old are you,actually?

"im 19 years old.."

"wow..so young..but already a good cook..i suppose that is why Jimin gained weight huh?look at him,getting chubbier after got married..thanks,Ara for the scrumptious dinner..i will eat it well."

"aishh..no oppa..im not that good..Jin oppa and Jungkook also cook earlier..i just helping them with things.."i blushed when he compliment me.

"and im not gaining weight hyung!it's just i am busy nowadays..i dont have time to workout.."

Rap mon oppa just shrugged his statement

"just enjoy your meal,okay?we all know you are lying,little brother.im not going to mention how you would be eager to go back home when your job's done.ohh,please.Ara,you need to see him when the office hour ended."

we all laughed and i saw Jimin's face getting red.little did i expect,he grabbed my shoulders while grinning..

"okay-okay..i agree..i eat a lot these day..all because of this lady..but im not getting chubbier,okay..i tried my best to workout regularly.."

"hahah..it would be less embarassing if you admit it earlier,you know." suga oppa finally talked..

"hahaha..yeah..i know.."

little did i realized,Luna unnie are just scoffed throughout the conversation and eat only a little although she likes the food.

we finished our dinner and it is Jhope,rapmon,suga and v to clean up the dishes..Luna unnie,Jin oppa and Jungkook continue with watching television while Jimin and i went straight upstairs and make our way to the room..we went to the bathroom,in turns to brush our teeth and getting ready to sleep..when i stepped out of the bathroom,i saw Jimin,on the sofa was looking through his presentation for tomorrow..i went near and sit beside him.he noticed me and turn his head for awhile before repositioning himself to a more comfortable one.i spoke first,

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?"

"urm..im not sure..a little bit maybe..but im used to it..this is my 3rd year doing this.."

"owh,is that so..are you going to stay up?"

"no,i will be finished in awhile..wait...there you go..im all done..you can go sleep now."

Jimin put his laptop aside before hushed me to the bed and i grabbed his wrist before he lay his back on the sofa.

"where are you sleeping?

"duh..obviously,on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter