The Wedding Day

Learning to love~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day..My very own wedding day..The day that will only happens once in my life..It is said to be every girls dream...I am now looking at my mirror,fully dressed up in wedding dress...I put my right hand on my chest,hoping it would calm down the raging drum of my heart...Suddenly.my room's door opened,showing my mother and older brother that just came back to Korea last night..

"Awww,is my little sister feeling nervous right now?Do you need any help from this oppa?or you  want your new oppa ..hahaha"

"yes,i feel like throwing up right now...and that is on you.."

"ewww..that's gross..the bride is disgusting..Are you sure you are the bride?.because i feel sorry for your husband..please remind me to apologize to him soon,sister.."

"mommmm...he's teasing meeeeee!!"

"just stop with the teasing already,Jackson...cant you see she's nervous?"

"alright mom...i just miss her...my little sister..."

he pat my head a few times and look straight in my eyes

"congratulations,Ara...i would miss you being single and dont cling to your husband much...remember me too..your mighty brother..hurmm?"

"okay,okay...dont worry..you are my favourite oppa...dont worry about it.."

we hug each other and my mother is smiling beside us...

"i think it's time for us to go to the wedding place...let's goooo~"

my mother take my hand and we go to the wedding venue.

Once we arrived,the bells start to ringing as the sign the wedding is starting..my father is already waiting in front of the walkway..he takes my hand and we slowly walk towards the altar..he hold my hand tighter as my hand start to shake,sending a wave of confidence and reassurance..i look in the front and saw Jimin is waiting there...looking softly at me..i have to admit..he's handsome like he always do but today,he's handsomeness escalated with some glow on his face..As soon as we are only one step before Jimin,my father take my hand and Jimin's hand,placing my hand on the latter's..

"i leave Ara under your responsibility...take care of her well,promise me.."

"okay,Mr Lee..no problem."

my father slowly turn back and i step furher,standing beside Jimin..

"Shall we start?"asked the priest.

we both nodded and exchange vows..

"now you may kiss the bride..."announced the priest.

"what the....this cannot be happening...this is my frecking first kiss..like seriously,is this going to be my first ever kiss??"that is the first thing popped in my mind..my heart were beating so hard and i feel like a bucket of icy cold water were splashed on me..i slowly turned to my side and look at Jimin..He's giving me a puzzled face and mouthed "are you okay this?"

i suddenly become unresponsive and my mind refuse to think and give out the proper answer..knowing that people were watching and waiting for our 'kiss',Jimin pulled me closer to him and give me a forehead kiss..we keep still in that position to give some time for the guest to capture the moment...i let out a relieved sigh and my heartbeat lessen a little..only a little because this man in front of me right now is melting my hearttttt....God,what did i do to deserve this mannnnn....

He pulled away and smiled at me...again,for the second time,my whole body is malfunctioned...the feelings are overwhelming and keep affecting my mind ..i just cant tell you the exact feelings but...yeahhhh....i just feel goood...

After all of that settled,it is the time for us to greet the guests..we introduce ourselves to the relatives and talk with them for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter