Chapter 2o

Interference
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N): Hi. I updated what is this sorcery?! Anyways, sorry if this is bad lol I wanted to get this out asap! 

“Sheesh, you like to cause a lot of trouble huh?” Yoongi mutters sarcastically to himself as he follows the nurses into your hospital room. He’d just finished up his phone call, giving you a glance as he messages Taehyung the situation.

He was surely to get an ear full from Jimin for putting you in danger. That’s if the carrot-head didn’t act like a petty brat after this morning’s argument between the two of you.

“What the  did that bastard do to her?!” Jimin explodes as soon as he spots you when they arrive, “What the  were you doing hyung?”

“Chill Jiminie,” Taehyung tries, holding his hands up in defense to keep the angered man from pressing their hyung anymore.

“Jimin, just shut up and sit down,” Yoongi scowls at the younger, glancing at your body connected to a heart rate monitor and nasal cannula to help steady your breathing, “She suddenly didn’t feel so well at the coffee shop, it could’ve been anything.”

Pursing his lips, Jimin looked away from the elder. He waits awkwardly to the side to approach you until Taehyung opts to get snacks from a nearby vending machine he spotted along the way and Yoongi steps out to take a phone call. Instead of glaring, his brown eyes softened as he reached out to swipe the hair from your face, careful not to touch your skin.

“How troublesome,” he whispers with a ghost of a smile dancing across his lips, “You always know how to press my buttons and get yourself into trouble.”

Darn you for getting him in a twist. He didn’t even know what it was that made him so angry but so light on the inside. He hated you for that. Did you even know how much you’ve turned his world upside down and all over from just living with them? You were probably doing it on purpose.

He tried to come to terms with the fact that you’d be leaving, and it made him all the more angry, trying to hate you so he wouldn’t - dare he say it - miss you. But here you are, coming home unconscious after going to meet with someone they were supposed to entrust you to. It frustrated him. The longer this goes on, he didn’t want to let you leave.

What was wrong with him?

Jimin frowned at himself, realizing he must’ve been sitting by your side for a while now with your hair twined around his fingers in spirals. he was a creep. He blamed you nonetheless. Why were you so vulnerable? Why did you attract him so much? Was that even the right term? Gosh he hated you so much. 

Just as he retracts his fingers, letting the strands of your hair slide off slowly, his heart thumps and he feels a wave of nausea as one blink later you’re drenched in blood. Heart dropping, he looks frantically between his soiled hands and your eyes staring wide and cold at him now.

“No.. No! No! No!” He screams in horror as he reaches out in attempt to wipe off the blood from your cheeks, one hand gripping tightly to your shoulder and shaking violently, “(Y/n)! (Y/n)! No! No!”

His whole body is shaking, tears pricking at his wide eyes.

“Jimin!”

“Jimin stop!”

Taehyung curses him for having an episode in a public place as he pulls at his elbow to keep from shaking you any longer as you’ve come to and stare frightened at Jimin’s shaken state. The elder shoves the other off of him, fingers digging into your shoulders in frantic attempts to shake you awake.

Blood. There’s so much blood, your skin has gone ashen and chilling.

“Jimin stop. You’re hurting her dammit,” He hears Yoongi’s gruff voice cut through the hallucination, but nothing helps until he feels your hands smooth over his back hesitantly. The hold is feather-like, soft in order to keep from triggering his past wounds, as you pull him against you despite his deathly hurtful hold on your bruising shoulders.

“I’m fine idiot, quit shaking me,” you whisper softly as the other two men back off when they notice Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter