N I N E - Y O O S U N

Far by Sight, But Close at Heart

"Yah! Kim Kibum!! We forgot all about Taeminnie!" I blurt out, suddenly remebering that Taemin was still at school waiting for me to pick him up. 

"Don't worry, Jonghyun hyung is picking him up and taking him over to his place."

"Oh, okay- wait what?!" My mind wasn't processing  very well for some reason. I had to double think of  what Key said. "Yah! You know what Jonghyun's like; he's always with girls. I don't want Taemin to be like him- wait no. That didn't come out right," Oh shoot! What did I just say?  I made it sound like I don't like Jongie oppa. I didn't mean it like that. I just don't want Taemin to be doing stuff that's not appropriate for him at his  age. Damn! what will Key oppa say?  "Anni. I'm so sorry. I meant like, Taemin is still young. There's nothing wrong with Jonghyun oppa. Aiisshhh!" I started panicking and covered my face; trying to hide from Key oppa.

"Yoo Sun, it's alright. I know what you mean," he held my shoulder and gave a little laugh. "Anyway I made Jonghyun promise that he won't do anything inappropriate. I'm pretty sure Onew will be with them as well in about half an hour. Just relax."

"Okay." I smiled and blushed. I can't believer I didn't trust Key for a second. Obviously Key knows me too well to forget these little things. What is wrong with me today???!

"Okay. We're here~~" Key sings as he parks the car. I looked around, the place seems very familiar to me. I hop out of the car and take a few steps away from the car to see a beach. It was the beach I always went to. Wow. Key. What would I do without you. I took off my chucks and pulled up my tights. I walked down the beach. As I step on the soft white sands, I inhale a fair amount of air. As I sink into each step, a memory pops up. As I get closer to the shore, my smile widens. As my feet touch the water, everything drops. It's just me and the beach, against the whole world! I stop walking to where the water reached my calves. I took a deep breath and stretch my hands out, letting out a huge sigh. I could feel the waves push harder against me and the wind blow stronger against my skin.

"Naaww.. were you waiting for me too long baby?" Key oppa snuck up from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder, swaying me gently from side to side. I smiled.

"Hmm.. Yeobo, Isn't it beautiful?" I stared at the horizon, admiring its beauty.

"Deh. But not as beautiful as you babe." 

"Yah! That's so cheesy!" I turned around so that I was facing him and lightly slapped his chest. At times. when Key oppa finds it the perfect moment, he likes to act out scenes and pretend to be someone he sees on tv or in movies.I usually play along with him but this time I couldn't help but laugh out loud at his last statement.

"I  know right?! Like seriously! Guys only say that so that they get what they want. Pssshh.. Sooo typical." Key lets go of me and started talking like a girly girl, acting as though he hated guys and was a girl himself. I laughed at him. He's hillarious and never fails to keep you laughing.

After some more laughter and Key oppa impersonating Tv characters, we had  a stroll down the beach. Talking about random stuff. We also started splashing each other and also drowning one another. After getting soaked from head to toe, We decided to dry ourselves off by lying on the sand and letting the sun warm us up. 

"So how was your day?" Key strucks another conversation. 

"It was good. Especially this afternoon."

"Really? What about this morning? With Nicole and her gang?"

"HAH. Oppa, I told you not to worry about me. I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Because you always say you're fine but end up going home crying."

"What!? I don't cry. How would you know? GASP! Have you been stalking me?"

"Bwoh!? No!!  Pssh.. I have better stuff to do than stalk someone like you!"

"Well then don't be worried about me."

"But you're my best friend! I'm suppose to care for you!"

"Yes oppa. You are my best friend too. But as your best friend, I'm asking a favour for you to not take too much care for me. I can take care of myself. Arasso?"

"WHAT?! what kind of best friend do you think I am!?"

"Please?" I  started to pout and gave him the cute puppy look.

"hey! that's not fair!! You can't do that to me.. You know that's my weakness!"

"Exactly." I laughed at his cuteness. "I love you"

"Aisshh. This girl. This converstaion is going nowhere. T_T Do you want a drink?"

"HAHA. yes please. Mango smoothie" ^^

" Kay. I'll be right back. DON'T GO ANYWHERE!" He shouts to me as he runs off towards the nearest beach bar.

"DON'T WORRY! I'M STUCK HERE BECAUSE OF MY BFF!" I shouted back laughing to myself.I shook my head and laughed even more thinking of Key and the other oppas. They try really hard to make me happy. I'm so thankful and glad to have friends like them. I looked around the beach and realise it was getting dark. The sun was setting. The sky was already orange-red. I could see figures of people and dogs at the seashore. Couples holding hands, strolling and being romantic. A couple of guys chilling next to the palm trees and a group of girls laughing and flirting with them from a fair distance. It was complete happiness to me. So I relaxed and listened to my ipod.  

After two songs, I looked at my my watch and realised 10 minutes has passed yet Key hasn''t come back yet. I decide to go to the beach bar when suddenly a voice called out to me. "Hey girl!!"

"Don't you mean Cinderella?"

I turned around and saw figures of three girls walking up to me.They all giggled after mentioning 'Cinderella'.

"Are you lost? Don't you have anywhere to sleep instead of this beach?" Says the girl on the left. As they came closer I squint my eyes and notice the three girls were Nicole and her 'friends'.

"Just let her stay here. If she goes home, her stepmother will make her vacuum the carpark and what not? Right Cinderella?" Nicole laughed menacingly after giving me a dirty look and kicking sand on me. As reflex, i turned the other way to avoid the sand getting in my face. But I guess I was too late because I could taste the sand in my mouth. I wiped my mouth and spat out the sand. Slowly I stood up, hoping I didn't cause more trouble. As I was getting up Nicole pushed me back down violently causing me to sprain my ankle. 

"Ouch!" I held my ankle in pain as she crouch down, eye level with me. 

"How dare you spit in front of me! Don't you have any manners?!" She stood up and raised her hand ready to slap me. I looked down and closed my eyes ready to feel the sting, the pain Nicole is about to give me but instead,

"Sunbae..?" She gulps, shocked and surprised. I look up to see the back of a guy with a lean body, standing tall infront of me.

"If you didn't come up to her, insult her and kick sand on her, she wouldn't have spat in front of you. Don't go around like you own everything!" The guy scolded Nicole and her friends. With that, he let go of her hand violently and took off, not giving me a chance to thank him or to even see his face or know who he was. Nicole and her friends took off as soon as he left. They looked scared and embarrassed yet annoyed. I wonder who he was? I wanted to get up and chase him but remembered that my ankle was in pain, so I stumbled and fell on my bottom as soon as i got up. Frustrated, I hit the sand around me.

"YAH! YOO SUN! What on earth happened?! Why are you covered in sand?! and.." a voice echoed in my ear. it was Key, he ran to me holding two drinks, one in each hand. He placed them down next to me before scanning me. Once he scanned me from head to toe he noticed my left foot was swollen and bruised. Why is his voice echoing? my vision. It's blurry. "Omo! what happened to your foot:?!!!?!! How did this happen? I leave you for only 15 minutes and I find you  likw this?! Ottokae?" Key got really worried and started to be his motherly self. I couldn't care less though. My head was spinning and my sight was getting more blurry. He picked me up and carried me bridal style to the car. We decide to find the nearest hospital. By the time we were in the car, I was too weak to do anything. It suddenly went pitch black. 

_____________

Hey guyss.. I've finally update again! ^^

I know it's getting boring and all that but please bear with me. I beg you. 

I know that my fanfic is confusing on whether its past tense or present tense because I keep mixing it up but yeeah. It's supposed to be present tense but Im bad at writing so I confuse myself as well. 

 

anyways. Thank you for those who've subscribed. I reallly do appreciate it.

Dont forget to 

COMMENT

SUBSRCIBE

SHARE!

Kamsahamnidaa!