E L E V E N - S O O Y U N

Far by Sight, But Close at Heart

I was dreaming. it was all just a dream. A dream I wish was true.I thought to myself after coming back to reality. I grab the pendant of the necklace and its' engraving gently. Umma. Again i felt a ping just like the dream. But this time I'm sure it was warmth

"Noona?!" Taemin squeezed my hand tighter as he called for me, "Don't ever do that again. Don't leave me like that!" He cried and hugged me as if we've parted for more than a week.

"T-t-t-t-Taemin.." I shuttered. I still felt weak, I was happy to see taemin though."I'll... never..leave you..promise." I assured him so that he'll stop crying."It... hurts me to see you cry...Taeminnie."

"Sorry noona you've been gone for so long! I just missed you so too much!"

"What do you mean?" I was confused..this time i was able to speak properly. "Gone for so long?"

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Our conversation was interrupted by the sudden knock on the door. It was Key and the other oppas.

"SOO YUN!!" yells onew oppa with wide eyes as he pushes Key out of the way and walks to my bedside. I smiled at him thinking of how cute he looked when  his eyes widen.

"What happened? Are you okay now? You're finally concious again. I bought you a teddy bear!" Jonghyun oppa also pushes Key and rushes to me handing me a huge, white teddy bear. It was so fluffly and big that it was probably as tall as me me. I thanked Jonghyun oppa and hugged him.

"I'm okay now." I told them. I notice that key disappeared. I looked around and saw Key oppa standing where the door was with his arms crossed and pouting. I giggled at the sight of him.

"yah! Kibum! What's wrong?" Onew reads my mind and asks him straight away.

"What's wrong?!" Key oppa asks back, "What's wrong? Hah!" He scoffs as his head tilts back, looking at the ceiling than immediately looking at us again. "I'm Yoonie's best friend and you took alll my lines and note just now!!' He emphasized the 'I'm', though he seemed very upset. Onew oppa and Jonghyun oppa was a tad confused. I giggled and put my arms out.

"Naww... My baby.. It's okay. You'll always be my favouritest BFFFFF FOREVER!!" I let him lunge himself at me and gave him a bear hug. During the hug I notice the jelousy from Onew and Jonghyun oppa and so I gave them the "DW, you guys are my favouritest too!" look and winked.

After hugging Key oppa and receiving his gifts. We all had a small conversation. Not long after the conversation started, I remembered that Taemin and I had a conversation that was interrupted by Onew, Key and Jonghyun oppa. I was really curious about myself. Was i in coma? Did I faint or was it because a docter gave me medicines to sleep. How long was I gone for? I kept thinking but my patience was slowly disappearing, so I decided to just ask straight away.

"Hey guys?" I interrupted them.

'"Sup?" says Jonghyun oppa after laughing really hard that a tear formed in the corner of his eyes. He wipes it off with his wrist and turns to me.

"I was really curious, but how long was I gone for?"

"Uhmm... Well you see," Onew oppa started talking, "You sprained your ankle and you were in alot of pain, but you tried to resist it and kept wanting to walk. The docter said that if you walked anymore, you're foot woud've been dislocated. Plus he said that you were in alot of stress and you push yourself to do more than you should"

"So..?" I asked not caring about what the docter thinks of me and  purposely showing the "i-don't-care" tone because i couldn't wait to know the answer any longer.

"You were in a deep coma for 2 weeks." Jonghyun gets to the point.

"Bwoh?! That long?"

"But the docter predicted that you were probably going to be in a coma for a month!" Taemin cries softly.

" I'm so sorry Taeminnie. I didn't know I was gone for that long, if I knew, I would've tried my hardest to wake up for you"

"You see?! That's what I mean! That's what the docter means as well! " Key suddenly bursts."It's what we mean!" He raised his voice at me. I've never seen him like this before. Omo.. it's so scary . What did i do? "You're always pushing yourself to do more than you can!" Why is he still shouting at me? What did I do? Oh my gosh. Think Soo Yun! Why are you stupid. Why do I feel pain seeing Key oppa angry at me like this? Ouch.. Ow.. I can't breathe. I wanted to cry. But I can't cry in front of people. Especially not in front of Taemin. The pain. It's excruciating. I feel like I was going under a deep, dark abyss, and so my eyes started to close. But I try to keep them open. I couldn't feel my body. Wait. My hands, I can move them! "Taemin" I weakly whispered as my hands feel the edges of the bed,  trying to find Taemin's hand. "Taemin" I call out again. "It hurts. Help me.." the words barely came out out of my mouth.

"Unni" I heard Taemin panic as i felt soft warm hands holding on to mine.

"Taemin" I mouthed, unable to speak , move or let out a sound. My eyes started to close again. This time I don't have the strength to keep them open. The last thing I saw was Taemin's panis face as tears stream down his face yet again.