S E V E N; K E Y

Far by Sight, But Close at Heart

"That's why I'm worried."

"hmm?" She pretended that she didn't hear me properly as she put her earphones back in.

I sighed. Class begun.

Aish this girl. She's always been like this. All this time I've let it slip, but not this time. It's gone too far! I don't know what it feels like to lose my umma and everyone teasing me all the time but I do know what it feels like to be left. Umma always ges on business trips with Appa, so I'm usually alone or I hang out with my hyungs. The max that i see my parents continuously is a month and a few weeks and I feel depressed when my parents aren't around. Imagine what it feels like to have a mother leave knowing that she won't come back. This is what Yoonie feels and it's worse than me.

I know she feels hurt. A lot. But she's strong. She's different from the other girls that I've met. She's bubble, funny, strong, beautiful... Not just on the outside but also in the inside. She doesn't care about what other people think of her. She's.. One of a kind. At first when we were both new to high school, I thought she was weird. I mean what kind of girl doesn't cry or do anything when she's being teased? But I guess she proved me wrong. I always thought that girls were sooky babies. That's why I like her. She makes me see a whole new world.

 I'm worried about her though. She doesn't do anything bad to people, yet she's always being teased by the rich kids. Is it because she's not as rich as them? Is it because they are jealous?

Hmm.. well whatever the reason, Yoonie is my best friend and I will try my best to protect her and keep her happy.

I was in deep thought of Yoonie till I felt someone poking my arm.

"Oppa~??" Yoonie asked waving her hands in front of me. I snapped back to reality and looked around. I noticed that the class was empty and dark. We were the only ones left. She was sitting on my desk looking down on me.

"Don't you want to go home?" She asked me.

"Uhhmm. ah.. Y-Yeah.. Of course" I stuttered, embarrassed that I zoned out . I packed my bag and walked out behind her. We headed to the parking lot. All I could do was smile. I must be the luckiest guy to have a best friend like Yoonie.

Then suddenly an idea popped up in my head. I'm going to cheer Yoonie up! Yupz. The most brilliant idea I've thought of! I am the 'Almighty Key' for a reason aren't I? I stood with my fists clenched on my hips, chest out and legs shoulder-width apart. Like when superman does after saving the day and his cape flies around in the wind. I chuckled to myself to realise that Yoonie and a couple of other people standing around were staring at me.

"Yah!! Pabo! What are you doing?" she asked me abit annoyed. "First you zone out in all of the classes we had today and now you're posing like an idiot in the parking lot?! Aiisssh.. Ottokae.. My best friend's turned into a psycho!!" She joked in the end and laughed.

"I just had the best idea ever pop up!"

"Oh yeah? and what is it exactly?"

"It's a surprise! Come with me! Kaja!!" I instantly grabbed her wrist and pulled her to where I parked my car.

"Bwoh!?!" She was shocked by my grasp and automatically ran after me. "Yah! Where are we going?!"

"I told you it's a surprise! Just be patient and go with the flow!" We got in the car and I drove off.

"Fine"

 

________

Yaayy!! Finally finished!!

soo.. I know i went abit over the time limit and broke my promise :'( I'm so sorry..

I'm cleaning the house right now and its 10 past midnight! =='

SOO.. back to the story;

this chapter is Key's POV.

who has any ideas or suggestions on where key should take Yoonie to to cheer her up??

*haha I know Key said that he had an idea, (Which I do) But I just wanted to know what My beloved readers were thinking 8D

THANK YOU AGAIN!

dont forget to subscribe if you haven't already

comments are appreciated

and please do share! =)