Jealous

STOP IT

STOP IT -9-

[ Jealous ] 


They were just come back after their schedule in Bangkok. It’s such ashame that Jaebum couldn’t join them standing in front of 6000 people in their very first concert in Thailand. However, they successfully did it. With or without Jaebum, the concert must go on. That’s what Jaebum told them.

 

And here they are now, in their respective dormitory. Jaebum was holding a grudge for some reasons and no one dare to ask him, not even Jackson, his new roommate. Ever since they were back to the dorm, there was an odd atmosphere in the dorm.

 

Usually, Jaebum would always welcome them with a wide grin and a gentle tap on the all member’s back along with small words like “you did great”, but this time, none of them got it. Even Jinyoung who has known him for a really long time, not getting any. Yugyeom who has been his precious little brother, not getting any also.

 

And Youngjae, as known as leader’s soft spot, not getting any… yet he got the worst because Jaebum would send him a glare. The younger like usual is so oblivious to it, but the members no.

 

“Let’s get dinner, guys! I am hungry.” Bambam whined, getting everyone’s attention by pulling around Yugyeom from the couch.

 

“Where are we going to have dinner?” Jinyoung asked to particularly no one.

 

“I kind a want to eat meat. How about we go to the meat restaurant where we shot for GOT7 Ing?” Jackson gave an advice, in which everyone agreed. The six of them immediately getting ready.

 

Just when they are about at the door, Jaebum called.

 

"Youngjae-ah..."

 

“Uh, hyung? Why?”

 

Jaebum looked at the members questionably.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked.

 

“We are going to get dinner, hyung. We will buy for you, hyung. Don’t worry!” Yugyeom answered for him. Jaebum was frowning. There was a big silence there.

 

“Okay. You guys go. But Youngjae should stay here.” He simply said, making the others question his words.

 

“Why me, hyung?” Youngjae asked a bit nervous. Of course, deep inside his heart, he cared for Jaebum, but seeing him for the past few days, it’s probably wasn’t the best choice to accompany Jaebum, since the older was angry for unknown reason.

 

“There should be one member to accompany me here, right?” Jaebum smirked.

 

“But, why Youngjae, hyung? I can accompany you.” Jinyoung hyung said, looking at Youngjae who faced the floor with terrible face.

 

“No. I want Youngjae. No need to explain. Better go now or the restaurant will close.” He sternly said before going back to the room.

 

“Choi Youngjae, I am waiting for you.” he shouted from the room. Youngjae who had his shoes on, unwillingly put it off again.

 

“Youngjae-ah…” they called his name, knowing that Youngjae didn’t really want to face Jaebum right now.

 

“I’m okay, hyung. Just go. And don’t forget to bring some, okay?” Youngjae forced a smile.

 

“Okay. We are going, hyung… Bye…” Yugyeom opened the door.

 

“Call us if anything happens, okay?” Jinyoung reminded him before he followed the others out of the door.

 

Youngjae stood by the door for a while before going to the room where Jaebum kept calling him.

 

“What’s got you so long?” Jaebum asked as soon as the younger closed the door.

 

“Huh? N-nothing.” The younger answered nervously. He bit his lips unconsciously, not really aware that the leader saw him all the way.

 

“What do you want, by the way, hyung?” he asked the leader, still standing so far from the bed where Jaebum was sitting.

 

“Why are you so far? Come here, Youngjae-ah… I miss you.” Jaebum gestured him to come closer. Youngjae let a sigh then walked to the bedroom, sitting next to Jaebum.

 

“So…” the older trailed off, making Youngjae looked at him. “I’ve been wondering about the punishment for you, baby.”

 

Youngjae shocked of the word “punishment”. His lips suddenly went dry and he obviously feeling nervous. He literally heard his heart beats.

 

“P-punishment, h-hyung?” he asked nervously.

 

“Yes. Pusnishment. Because you weren’t good enough for not listening to my words.”

 

“What words?”

 

“The words that I said before you guys all went to Thailand.”

 

“Huh?” Youngaje was confused right now. “What words?” he asked again, lower.

 

Jaebum let a sigh as he opened his phone and gave it to Youngjae.

 

“Look, here.” The younger took the device. It was playing the V App that they took in the hotel room. He watched it in silence, still wandering about the words that Jaebum said. He finished watch it, but still found nothing.

 

“So, how was it? Did you find anything? Honestly, I couldn’t bring myself to watch that V App again, baby.” Jaebum said in a sad tone. This sudden changed was making Youngjae more nervous.

 

“Why, h-hyung?” he asked again, looking at Jaebum who seemed a little bit impatient as he runs his hand to his hair. Then suddenly, Youngjae felt his body being pushed on the bed. Jaebum was hovering him, trapping him with his body. The older’s hands are pinning Youngjae’s hand beside his head. And they stayed too close, Youngjae thought.

 

“H-hyung…” he called Jaebum. He wondered if Jaebum could feel his heart beats because he was so nervous and scared.

 

“You drive me crazy, Choi Youngjae.” Jaebum paused, playing with Youngjae’s hand, “These hands are mine. No one can touch them without my permission. I think I already make it clear when I confessed some months ago and you accepted me. You…” he paused again, “… are mine, Choi Youngjae.”

 

Youngjae was shivering under Jaebum’s intense touch, voice, and stare. He swallowed hard, didn’t really know what should he do at the time like this.

 

“I… I…” he tried to voice up, but his voice was weak, barely heard by himself.

 

“Youngjae-ah…” Jaebum called him again, this time was softer.

 

“I don’t like it when you play around with other men. You know that I am a very jealous person, baby. Please, don’t make me stress out because of this matter.” His voice was soft and his pupils were slowly full of warmth again. Now, Youngjae understand all the action that his boyfriend was up to for a few days.

 

Youngjae could only nods his head while muttering, “I am sorry, Jaebum-ah.” in a low voice. He knows so well that Jaebum loves it when the younger calls him by his name only without any honorific.

 

“So…” he gained a courage, “what should I do to make you feel better, baby?” he blinked a few times in a cute way, looking at Jaebum grins widely above him.

 

“Kiss me,” he simply said.

 

“That’s easy.” The younger compiled.

 

“Until I sleep.” The leader smirked while learning the shock expression on his boyfriend’s face.

 

“But…” Youngjae tried to argue, but his words were blocked by a pair of lips who crashing down his own, kissing him passionately and sweetly. They broke the kiss just because the need of oxygen, but soon their parted lips found the other’s again in the same intense kiss.

 

“You are mine, Youngjae-ah. Mine.” Jaebum said between the kiss, making the younger blushed and shyly nods.

 

“I am yours. And you are mine too, Jaebum.” He said it back.

 

“Don’t… make… me… jealous… again… it’s… not… good… for… my health.” Jaebum kept saying words between the kisses.

 

“Oh, shut up, baby. And just kiss.” Youngaje took the final’s words, changing the position since it would be bad for Jaebum’s back to keep hovering above him. So, Jaebum was lying on his back while Youngjae lying above him. Their lips never part from each other, somehow. And Youngjae did keep his promise to kiss Jaebum until he fell asleep which was really late at night.


 

AN: I don't know what I wrote. OMG!

I just watched V App Hotel Room in Bangkok with Yugyeom, Jinyoung, and Youngjae.

Anyway... enjoy! ^^)/