Pepero

STOP IT

STOP IT -2-

[ PEPERO ]


 

It was their time to record Real GOT7 Season 3. All the members got their script two days before recording. In the script, it was said that they will do some games which one of the games was pepero games. Youngjae was curious. He asked Jinyoung.

 

“Hyung, what is pepero game?” Youngjae asked.

 

“That is a game where you eat a pepero choco stick with your partner.” Jinyoung simply answer. But, Youngjae still confused. He wanted to ask more before the recording, but he got no time.

 

When the recording began, Youngjae did his best. He sat beside his Jaebum hyung or more like Jaebum told him to sit beside him. They processed with the game.

 

When it’s time for pepero games, most of the younger members and the foreign question this game. Jaebum, being the leader, answered their question.

 

“You and your partner eat the pepero. It should go from both of side. Like this.” Jaebum explained using both of his hands to show how the games work.

 

Youngjae was confused. “Give the example, hyung.” He said to Jaebum as he put the pepero on his mouth. Jaebum willingly did it. He put his hand on the back of Youngjae’s neck then he process the game. He approached the younger slowly as Youngjae approached him too. Jaebum felt his back being pushed and Youngjae pulled out first as he couldn’t continue the game, thinking that he might be kissing Jaebum later. Youngjae let a loud laugh to hide his nervousness and embarrassing self.

 

Jaebum tought that it was such a shame that he couldn’t go any further. Jaebum couldn't help but to think how amazing if he got the chance to kiss Youngjae again. He was able to imagine Youngjae's sweet lips against his just like a few weeks ago, making his lips twitched in excitement. Jaebum loves the younger, obviously. But, Youngjae was being Youngjae, still oblivious with Jaebum's love signs.

 


 

In the dorm, the rest of the members were still talking about the pepero games. Jaebum noticed that Youngjae was so excited about the game.

 

“No, hyung. You should go from both sides. Jaebum hyung told me earlier.” Youngjae explained to Mark excitedly.

 

“Like this. Let me show you.” Youngjae took a pepero and sit closer to Mark. They reenact the pepero game. Jaebum was watching them. He was boiling with jealousness when Youngjae and Mark got closer to each other that Jaebum thought they might end up kissing. That’s why Jaebum pushed Youngjae a little, so the younger broke the game.

 

“Hyuuung, I am being serious here.” Youngjae whined, not satisfied with the result as the pepero stick was still long.

 

“It’s still long. Look!” Youngjae offended by showing the pepero.

 

“Yah! It’s not as long as yours and mine when recoding.” Jaebum simply said with the matter of fact tone. He swear to God that he watched Youngjae slightly blushed.

 

“Youngjae hyung, let’s play with me.” Yugyeom jumped in. Jaebum glared at the maknae as they sat closer and processing with the game. Again, Jaebum disturbed Youngjae.

 

“Hyuuung, what’s wrong with you?” Youngjae asked bewildered.

 

“Youngjae, stop it.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I said, stop it. Come to sleep now. All of you. We have schedule from early morning tomorrow.” Jaebum obviously sulked, walking back to his room. The other members were aware of Jaebum’s sudden mood. All, except Youngjae. Like always.

 

“Bambam-ah, let’s play the game again.” Youngjae said, oblivious of Jaebum’s behavior. But, Bambam knows better for his dear life as he chose to obey the leader.

 

“I am sorry, Youngjae hyung. I want to sleep.” Bambam and the other dashed around to their room, leaving Youngjae alone.

 


 

Youngjae walked to the room sadly. He closed the door behind him. Jaebum noticed his sad face.

 

“Why, Youngjae?”

 

“They are sleeping now, leaving me alone.” Youngjae pouted throwing the pepero stick away as he plopped his body on the bed.

 

“Oh. It is sleeping time tho.” Jaebum simply said. But he couldn’t hide his happiness.

 

“I just want to play the pepero game since I was while recording.” Youngjae whined.

 

“But, you ruined it, hyung!” Youngjae added sulky with Jaebum.

 

“I have to stop you tho. Because you may end up kissing the members, Youngjae. But not me.” He said, mumbled the last words.

 

“I won’t, hyung.” Youngjae still sulked. Jaebum put his phone away as he scooted closer to Youngjae, taking the pepero stick.

 

“Play with me.” He said.

 

“What?”

 

“I said, you play it with me. The pepero game. You your attempt in the recording with me. So, play with me. Don’t play with the others.” Jaebum sternly said. Youngjae was blushing.

 

“I… I…” Youngjae tried to find a word.

 

“Stop being hesitated. Play with me.” Jaebum ordered again as he pulled the younger closer to him. They played for a few times with Youngjae failed his part since he was pulling away just after three bites.

 

“Youngjae-ah… you said that you want to play this game. Play seriously.” Jaebum scolded him. “Stop laughing.” Jaebum added as he inserted one pepero again. This time, Youngjae pulled away again. And that pissed Jaebum off.

 

“Youngjae-ah… you just did good with the members. Why not me?” Jaebum sulked.

 

“I-it’s because I am shy, hyung.”

 

“Why are you shy? You did great with others.”

 

“I don’t have any feelings for the others, hyung.” Youngjae shyly admitted, making Jaebum shivered with excitement.

 

“Oh, so, you are saying that you are shy because it is me who play with you? You have some feelings for me?” Jaebum teased. Youngjae nodded shyly, “I… I like you, hyung.”

 

“Silly boy. Come here. Now, stop being shy and just play the game."

 

This time, Jaebum forced Youngjae as he placed his hand on the both sides of the younger’s cheeks. He forced Youngjae to play the game until the pepero disappeared and their lips touched. Jaebum watched as Youngjae closed his eyes tight.

 

“So cute.” Jaebum mumbled as he leaned closer to deepen the kiss, making the younger gasped in surprised, but kissed back in a few seconds later.

 

“Oh, in case you are wondering, I like you too. So, stop playing with others. Keep in your mind that whenever you want to play this game, play with me.” Jaebum said as he pulled away for a bit before capturing Youngjae’s lips again. The pepero game is designed for couple. Youngjae thought.


 

a.n: Oh, God, please don't call me a kissing mania since I wrote so many kiss scenes in my stories. Hahaha.

Excuse myself.

I can't stay still from the first time I saw 2Jae played Pepero Games.

I can't hide my excitement also as I saw Jaebum's so eager to "show" Youngjae how the game works. Lol.

 

Anyway, hope you enjoy this short story.

Upvote, subscribe, and comment if you like this story.

Thank you so much. ^^