Back Hug

STOP IT

STOP IT -7-

[BACK HUG]


 

 
 
“Yah, what are you doing?” Jaebum asked as he felt someone plopped his body to him. 
 
“Just a moment, hyung.” A yawn was heard, escaped his mouth as he encircled his arms around Jaebum’s waist. Someone is back-hugging him.
 
“Youngjae-ah…” Jaebum called him, tilting his head a little to see the main vocalist resting his head on his back with closed eyes. He let a sigh. Yugyeom is giggling beside him.
 
“Youngjae-ah…” this time, Jaebum took his hands and turned his body to face Youngjae.
 
“What, hyung?” Youngjae whined, not really satisfied with the older’s action. His eyes couldn’t be opened. They stuck like glue.
 
“That was my question, Jae. What?” Jaebum insisted. A yawn escaped Youngjae’s plump mouth which covered with black mask, obviously, with his face stretched a moment. Youngjae opened his eyes as he feels Jaebum touches his ear.
 
“I just want to sleep, hyung. I am sleepy.” He explained. Jaebum knows that Youngjae is pouting now. Yugyeom is still giggling.
 
He sighed, “We’ll be on airplane in a moment, Jae. Bear with it.” Jaebum kept touching Youngjae’s ear, “Hey, you got new earpiece! When?”
 
“Yesterday.” Youngjae answered lazily, so Jaebum couldn’t catch it. 
 
“What did you say?” Jaebum asked again, bringing Youngjae close to him as Youngjae leaned in to say his answer again, “I said yesterday, hyung.”
 
Jaebum pulls a little, “Really? Why don’t you say anything about it?”
 
“He said it, hyung.” Yugyeom answered for him.
 
“Hm?” he looked at Yugyeom briefly.
 
“!&@(“ Youngjae mumbled under the mask. Jaebum brought Youngjae closer again, “I said it. But you didn’t pay attention to me.” Youngjae is obviously annoyed.
 
“Oh… I am sorry.”
 
“Enough. Let me borrow your back for a while, hyung.” Youngjae plead.
 
“No. We are in the public place.” Jaebum was amazed for a while with Youngjae’s boldness to do skinship in the middle of airport with a huge crowd of their fans. Usually, it was him who did affection towards the younger. The table seems to be turned. Even though he didn’t against the back-hug Youngjae gave him, but still… it’s public place.
 
“Huft.” Youngjae pouted, obviously.
 
~OOO~
 

 

Not too long, they have been in the airplane with Youngjae sat with Yugyeom. Youngjae knocked out as soon as he sat down. Jaebum who sat across him was in awe with the beautiful Youngjae. “He really sleeps well,” Jaebum mumbled as Mark catched it, “What, JB?”
 
Jaebum looked at Mark briefly. Mark has just comeback from flying around to the other members.
 
“I said, Youngjae sleeps well.” Jaebum answered the elder’s question who only responded with a nod then back to his iPad, leaving Jaebum with his own thoughts.
 
It was always be Jaebum who showed affection towards Youngjae ever since they confessed to each other. Despite the reason for being sleepy, Jaebum didn’t dislike Youngjae’s action who back-hugged him in the airport a while ago. He still could feel Youngjae’s hands around his waist.
 
It was always be Jaebum who back-hugged him since he love the feeling having Youngjae in my embrace as if he couldn’t go anywhere. Youngjae’s place is in Jaebum's embrace and he is the only one who fit his embrace perfectly. Yugyeom is too big to be hugged. Bambam is too thin to be hugged. Jackson is too muscular to be hugged and it felt weird to back-hug him. Jinyoung? He always be the one who hugged Jaebum. Mark? They don’t have any kind of relationship to publish our affection, beside Mark’s body is just like Bambam.
 
Youngjae is the only member who has the perfect body to be a teddy bear. He is so fluffy and Jaebum really like it. With these thought he drifted to sleep where he dreamed about Youngjae back-hugging him again.
 
~OOO~

 

GOT7 arrived at the destination. The manager informed them that before the car which will pick them up arrived, they should wait in the waiting room for their security.
 
Jaebum walked to Youngjae who seemed having a jet lag mixed with sleepiness. He rested his head on Yugyeom’s shoulder. Jaebum sat beside Youngjae.
 
“Hey, haven’t you slept before?” Jaebum asked. Yugyeom had his ear muffled by earphone. Youngjae opened his eyes briefly.
 
“I am still sleepy.” He simply answered and Jaebum heard him clear because Youngjae took off his mask before.
 
“Well… why don’t you sleep on me again?” Jaebum asked, hopefully. Youngjae looked at him again briefly before returning to Yugyeom’s shoulder.
 
“No. You rejected me before.”
 
“What?” Jaebum asked in disbelief.
 
“I am comfortable on Yugyeom’s shoulder, hyung.”
 
“But… Youngjae-ah… I am your boyfriend, you should lean on me.” Jaebum whispered to his ear.
 
He shook his head, “No.”
 
“Youngjae-ah…” Jaebum whined. He desperately want to have him in his embrace if he can’t have him back-hug him.
 
“Hyung, stop it. I try to sleep.” Youngjae nagged.
 
“But… You know… I-” his words were cut by Youngjae’s hands that suddenly grabbed his and brought it to his chest.
 
“I said, stop it. I am trying to sleep again, hyung. Just, let me hold your hand. We are in the public area.” He said sleepily, opened his eyes again briefly, smiling. Jaebum couldn’t help but to smile back like an idiot, letting Youngjae hugged his hand.
 
~OOO~

 

GOT7 arrived in the hotel room and Jaebum requested to room with Youngjae. He immediately walked to the shower after arranging his belongings while Youngjae knocked out again on his bed. When Jaebum finished, Youngajae is still sleeping.
 
“Youngjae-ah… Wake up. You have to take shower first before sleep.” Jaebum woke him up. Youngjae’s eyes fluttered open as he whipped his face and with the obvious sleepiness, he walked to the bathroom. Jaebum chuckled watching his cute action. Choi Youngjae is so unique.
 
Jaebum was seeing the beautiful view of the city from his windows’ room. He didn’t hear any noise when suddenly he felt a pair of arms encircled his waist, hugging him tight. Jaebum didn’t need to look back. He knows by heart the way his little boyfriend’s smell after showering. They stayed in that position for a long time. Both of them enjoying the view and the warmness from the other as their bodies pressed against each other.
 
“Beautiful.” Youngjae voiced up. His breaths touched Jaebum’s neck and make him shivering. 
 
“Huh?” Jaebum muttered, confused. Then, he felt a pair of cold lips on his neck.
 
“I said beautiful.” Youngjae mumbled.
 
“What? Uh… Oh… yes, the scenery is so beautiful here.” Jaebum said as he tried to manage his heartbeats.
 
“Yes, that too… but, there is a thing that more beautiful.” Youngjae tighten his embrace as he leaned close to Jaebum’s ear, “You.” Jaebum swear that Youngjae never been seductive like this before. And to say that he was confused is understatement.
 
“Youngjae-ah… what are you trying to say?” Jaebum asked.
 
“… that you are beautiful, hyung.” Jaebum turned his body to face Youngjae, looking directly in to Youngjae’s eyes. He found nothing but honesty and love brighten Youngjae’s brown eyes. This is one of the reasons Jaebum falls for Youngjae.
 
“I am sorry. I was too sleepy to notice your effort in the airport. So, yeah… I decided to give you a back-hug. I also notice that I never give you one while you always give me the best embrace ever. I love being in your embrace, hyung. So, I hope you too…” Youngjae paused as he downed his eyes to the floor.
 
Jaebum took Youngjae’s chin to lift his head up, “I am too… what?” he asked, controlling his curiousness.
 
“Uhm… I hope… uhm, when I give you one… you… you will feel the same. Like m-my e-embrace.” Youngjae shyly stuttered, making him more adorable. Jaebum didn’t answer him, instead he kissed Youngjae sweetly. Youngjae is shocked for a while before kissing him back. Their kiss last long.
 
“I love your hug, baby. So, would you give me one too like… erm… once in a day?” Jaebum said as they cuddled on the bed.
 
Youngjae who played with Jaebum’s fingers lifted his head briefly before nodding, “I will.”
 
And… Youngjae kept his promise. He will give Jaebum a back hug or a hug every day to the point the other members are jealous over them being so lovey-dovey.

 

A.N: Woah... It's been a long time since my last update, right!

I know. I am sorry, really. I have some problems in the office, so it's a little bit hectic this week.

And also I have another story to write and it's a chaptered story.

Anyway, I am back. I really hope you enjoy reading this since I wrote it in rush.

I inspired by 2Jae's video in twitter recently that showed JB played with Youngjae's ear in the airport. Kkkk~

 

Last time, ENJOY!!

And I will be glad if you give me your comment about all these stories. Thank you very much and have a great day all!! ^^

 

(p.s: I haven't proof read this story, so expect eny mistakes. I am sorry in advance.)