Back to Me

STOP IT

STOP IT -6-

[ BACK TO ME ] 


 

 Summer comes again and Jaebum must admit that he hates summer because his room was hot as hell. Youngjae feels the same. Last summer, he couldn’t really sleep on summer nights because of the heat. Sometimes, he would just sleep shirtless. Jaebum did the same.

However, this summer, Youngjae has found a new comfortable place to sleep. That is the corner of the living room. He feels comfortable to sleep in the living room. It is true that Youngjae left the room, like Jaebum said. But, Youngjae doesn’t know that Jaebum missed him so much until he burnt a candle to help him sleep. Youngjae just knows this fact through interview.
 
Jaebum thought that after the interview, Youngjae would consider to back rooming with him again. But, he was wrong, always wrong. Now, Youngjae doesn’t even want to share a hotel room with him. Jaebum is sad. Youngjae was his and still he is, but he feels like he doesn’t have boyfriend now. They fell apart.

 


 

 
It is just a sleepless night again for Jaebum. He missed his teddy bear so much, but Youngjae really didn’t catch the signs Jaebum gave this evening. Jaebum rolled his body here and there. He burns the candle, more than usual, wishing that he can sleep early. But, none of them are working.
 
Feeling defeated, he walks to the living room, only to find Youngjae peacefully asleep on the couch. His lip opens a little. Jaebum stands on the edge of the couch, just staring at the younger, thinking about how he has been longing for the other’s warm touch.
 
“Hey, JB. What are you doing here?” Mark suddenly popped beside him, making Jaebum jumps a little.
 
“Oh, Mark! No-nothing. I… I just come to… hm… drink… yes, drink,” Jaebum mentally slaps himself for stuttering.
 
“Taking drink or stealing glance of Youngjae?” Mark teases him, making Jaebum blush.
 
“I miss him so much, Mark.” Jaebum admits. Mark nods, pats his back.
 
“He’ll back to you. Don’t worry,” the older assures him.
 
“I wish so.” Jaebum mutters while keeping his eyes on Youngjae’s sleeping figure. Mark nods an understanding before walks to maknae’s room again. Mark and Jackson are in maknae’s room now since their room is changing to be a closet for their belongings.
 
Jaebum takes courage to walks closer to Youngjae and sits a while beside him. “I miss you, baby,” he whispers, giving the younger a good night kiss on the cheek. Youngjae smiles a little. 
 
After Jaebum left, he opens his eyes. Jaebum doesn’t know that Youngjae isn’t sleeping. He touches his cheek where Jaebum left a kiss before. He heard all the conversation and feels bad for leaving Jaebum. He sits for a while before deciding to go to the bedroom.
 
He opens the door slowly, avoiding any sounds. He peek his head to look at Jaebum. It is dark in the room, but since Jaebum lit a candle, he can barely see. He tiptoes towards the bed. Jaebum is sleeping facing the wall and hugging Youngjae’s plush. He looks so tired. Youngjae thinks for a while whether to back to the living room or sleep here. But, Jaebum’s voice makes him jumped a little.
 
“Youngjae?” Jaebum is awake. Youngjae is thinking hard as he finds a reason, then something popped up in his mind.
 
“H-hyung… I can’t sleep. I was having a nightmare. Can I sleep here?” he says as he rubs his eyes cutely. Jaebum is silent for a while before grabbing Youngjae’s hand and pulling him to the bed.
 
“Of course. Sleep here with me. I will protect you.” Jaebum softly says, making Youngjae shyly smiles.
 
“Thank you, hyung.” He positions his self under Jaebum’s embrace who immediately wraps his arms around the younger.
 
“Hyung, why did you sleep while hugging my plush?” Youngjae asks cutely.
 
“Oh… that… hm… I have nothing to hug so yeah I hug your plush. You don’t mind, do you?” Jaebum answers.
 
“Nope. But, from now don’t hug my plush again, hyung.”
 
“Huh?” Jaebum turns Youngjae around to face him. “Why?” he asks.
 
“Just hug me instead my plush.” Youngjae says. He doesn’t turn his body again, instead he snuggle closer to Jaebum, hiding his face on his hyung’s chest.
 
“Oh, good night, Jaebummie hyung!” he sleepily says, briefly kisses Jaebum. Jaebum is frozen for a while, thinking that he must be dreaming.
He pinches his cheek, “Ouch!” he rubs it. It hurts. So, he isn’t dreaming. Jaebum watch as Youngjae drifts to sleep. 
 
“Good night and thank you, baby,” Jaebum kisses Youngjae’s forehead, bidding his good night. He tighter his embrace as he joins Youngjae in the dream land.
 

 

A.N: Hallooo... it's been a while, right?

I know. I am sorry. I've been caught by my new story. 

If you are interested, it is called "Another Beginning: When I Meet You". It's a sequel from my previous story: When I Met You.

Sorry for this shamelss promotion. Kkkk~

Anyway, enjoy this story. Have a good day! ^.^)///