Rapping

STOP IT

STOP IT -4-

[ RAPPING ]


 

Youngjae was in the vocal practicing room with Mark. He asked Mark to teach him how to rap good, to say he was nervous that Wooyoung hyung gave him a rap part for the next Japanese’s title track was an understatement. Man, Youngjae was in mental break down.

 

Being the only member that joined last in GOT7 with only his voice, Youngjae didn’t even think about getting rap part in the song. Sure, he wanted to challenge himself, but he knew better that he must be at it.

 

And here he was. First, the meeting with Wooyoung hyung to listen to the audio track for their Japanese album, he was so excited. But, the next when Wooyoung told that he should rap, he was in complete silent. Mark, being the rapper and the elder, felt he has the responsibility to lift the younger mood and confidence.

 

“Hey, Youngjae. Do you want me to teach you how to rap?” Mark offered, making Youngjae desperately nodded his head.

 

“Yes, Mark hyung. Please, teach me.” Youngjae begged with his sparkling puppy eyes. They didn’t realize that the leader of the group kept his eyes on them.


 

After practicing every day, Youngjae’s confidence boosted up. Mark complimented him whenever they practiced.

 

“You will do just fine, Youngjae. Don’t worry.” Mark sincerely patted the younger’s sholder to encourage him.

 

“Thanks, hyung.” Youngjae smiled to him.


 

It was the recording day. Youngjae couldn’t hide his nervousness. Rather than practicing, Youngjae was in complete silent, as if he was in the middle of meditation.

 

Bambam went first for the recording. After a long time, he came back to the practicing room.

 

“What took you so long, Bammie?” Jackson asked. Youngjae opened his eyes now, ready to ask Bambam. Because Bambam was always full of confidence every time he entered the recording studio.

 

“I was at some parts. It’s a bit difficult, hyung.” Bambam said.

 

“But, you’ve done great. Never mind.” Yugyeom sincerely praised his best buddy.

 

Youngjae felt more nervous now. It will be his turn in a few minutes.

 

“I… I… bathroom.” He nervously said as he dashed around. The members understand his attitude, even when Jaebum stood up to trail behind Youngjae.

 

Jaebum found Youngjae was in one of the three booths. He could hear Youngjae was practicing his rap again. Jaebum felt bad. He knocked the door.

 

“Youngjae-ah… open the door. I want to talk.”

 

“Hy-hyuung… no…” Youngjae refused.

 

“Come out. Open the door.” Jaebum commanded him again, louder this time.

 

“Hyung…” Youngjae whined.

 

“Youngjae, stop it. Come out now before I break this door.” Jaebum threatened the younger. He smiled victoriously as he heard a click and Youngjae showed up.

 

“Hyung, I am nervous.” Youngjae admitted as he faced Jaebum.

 

“Don’t be. You will do great. I know it.” Jaebum assured him, patting his back.

 

“But, what if I failed Wooyoung hyung? What if Wooyoung hyung think that I am worst?” Youngjae admitted all his worrisome.

 

“I should practice more.” Youngjae said as he walked passed Jaebum to go out the bathroom. He headed to the vocal practicing room again. Jaebum still followed him.

 

Youngjae kept practicing his rap until he sounded so desperate and forced. Jaebum couldn’t take it anymore.

 

“Youngjae, stop!” he said to the younger. But Youngjae didn’t even listen to him.

 

Jaebum moved closer to Youngjae. “I said, stop it, Jae. You force yourself.” But Youngjae still rapping, ignoring him even more. Youngjae felt like crying as the burden above his shoulder was built up. He heard Jaebum, but he couldn’t stop practicing.

 

“Aish, this kid. Youngjae, stop!” Jaebum frustratedly yelled at him, making the younger silence for a bit before continue again. This time, Jaebum’s patience grew thin. He took a step closer to Youngjae and stopped him for what he was doing.

 

“Stop it while I told you too.” Jaebum silence Youngjae with a kiss. Youngjae wanted to pull away from the kiss as he still mumbling his rap part.

 

“Stop it and just enjoy this moment.” Jaebum said between the kiss, making Youngjae stood still.

 

They kissed for a while. When they parted, Jaebum put his forehead against Youngjae, caressing the younger's cheeks softly.

 

“You will do great, baby. Trust me.” He assured the younger again.

 

“I… I… thanks, hyung. But, I…” Youngjae stuttered, lost for words.

 

“Should I kiss you again to boost your confidence?” Jaebum . Youngjae was blushing, lightly hit Jaebum’s chest.

 

There was a silence for a while before Youngjae shyly said, “Hyung? Kiss me.”

 

“Anything for you, my baby boyfriend.” Jaebum gladly obeyed Youngjae’s request.

 

Youngjae’s confidence was boosted up, thanks to Jaebum. He could finish his rap part just fine. He even got compliments from Wooyoung hyung. In the end of the recording, Jaebum asked Wooyoung about Youngjae. Wooyoung said that Youngjae was done good despite it was his first time rapping. Jaebum was glad to hear that. His baby boy always amazed him.


 

a.n: Youngjae is a RAPPER now!!!! Woohooo... I really really love his rap in Moriagatteyo.

Youngjae is really really such a talented kid.

He can't dance before? Buh, look at him now... he put the hard work and keep up with the other members.

He can't rap? Buh, look at him now... he got praised by the sunbae and the member, even we, his fans are amazed by his rap.

He is amazing, guys... So, amazing!!

Okay, I am out one... out two... out three...

Enjoy! ^^