Nightmare

STOP IT

STOP IT -11-

[ NIGHTMARE ]


 

“JB! JB! Jaebum-ah! Open the door!”
 
There was loud knocks on Jaebum’s door. Whoever did it, he must be brave enough because he dared to disturb the leader of the group from his beauty sleep.
 
“Aaargh…” JB groaned, stirred up from his sleep. He reached out his hand to find his phone and looked at the time. It’s 3:23 AM.
 
“Who is up early in the dawn?” he said, yawning a few times before waking up to open the loud door.
 
“Mark!” JB scratched his head and yawning loudly.
 
“Sorry, I disturb your sleep. But Youngjae…” Hearing Youngjae’s name, JB was fully awake.
 
“Why?” he asked.
 
“He… He… has been crying over an hour in his sleep now, JB. I… I don’t know what happen to him. I… I.. have been trying waking him up, but… he didn’t even budge. I had hugged him, caressing him, soothing him… but nothing’s work. I… I… did what I can to calm him down, but he is still crying. I even kissed…” Mark suddenly looked at JB with widely opened eyes and hands covered his mouth upon the last word.
 
JB was beyond shock as he shouted without any loud voice, “You WHAT? KISS?”
 
“I… I… am sorry… I don’t… I didn’t… I really… Jaebum-ah… just look at him now.” Mark stuttered.
 
“You kissed him where?” JB demanded.
 
“Jaebum-ah… it’s not important now. I just… I just… did… what I could. I…. sorry…” Mark said, flustered by the whole situation. Jaebum groaned, scratching his head countless times.
 
“Answer me, Mark. You kissed him where?” He repeated again. Knowing that he couldn’t win against JB, Mark decided to answer honestly.
 
“I… I just whispering something to him, unconsciously I kissed him… just on the cheek, I guessed. Maybe. I don’t know. I… I didn’t… Oh, please, JB… forget it. Youngjae needs you. He has been calling you.”
 
“Cheek! On his cheek?” JB let a sigh, “As long as it wasn’t his lips. That’s okay.” JB mumbled as he walked out from his room.
 
“His lips are mine…” he muttered again, following Mark to his room.
 
“Yah! Hyung! Youngjae is crying now. What happened to him?” Jinyoung’s loud voice echoed in the hallway, as JB and Mark hurriedly went to the room to find Jinyoung sitting beside the sobbing Youngjae who still had his eyes closed.
 
“Youngjae-ah…” JB scooted closer to him, not-so-gentle pushed Jinyoung, making the younger groaned, “Hyung!”
 
JB held Youngjae’s hand tightly, squished it, while Mark and Jinyoung just standing there.
 
“H-hyung… h-hyung… no… no… n-no… I… n-no… h-hyung… h-hug me… h-hug… m-me…” Youngjae muttered some random words, making Jaebum more worried.
 
“I… I think I will sleep with Jinyoung tonight.” Mark said. Jaebum looked at Mark who forcefully dragged Jinyoung walked out the room.
“Hyung, tell me if something happen!” Jinyoung shouted out.
 
Jaebum stood up to close the door and back lied down beside Youngjae. He looked at the younger whose face was wet with tears and sweats, obviously has been crying for really a long time.
 
“Youngjae-ah…” Jaebum was softly caressing Youngjae’s head with his free hand. He still heard some random words from Youngjae’s lips.
Jaebum couldn’t help as he scooted closer, hugging the younger, hoping that he could give him the best warmth and that would calm him down somehow.
 
“J-jae…b-bum…h-hyung… h-hug m-me… I… n-no… n-no… don’t g-go…” Youngjae sobbed louder and Jaebum just hugged Youngjae tighter, whispering some comforting words.
 
“Youngjae-ah… it’s me… it’s hyung… Youngjae-ah… baby… wake up… I am here. I am not going anywhere. Wake up, baby. Ssshhh…” Jaebum kept whispering to the younger’s ear as his hand kept soothing Youngjae. He gave him little kisses on the face, whipping away some tears, body tangled to the other.
 
“Youngjae… Jae… baby… I am here. Open your eyes. Wake up, please. Don’t make me scare. Come on… baby…” he kept kissing the younger’s face.
 
Eventually, Youngjae slowly stirred up from his deep sleep as he slowly opened his eyes. Jabeum kept kissing and caressing his face, whipping away some tears.
 
“H-hyung…” Youngjae’s voice sounded so broken and hoarse.
 
“Yes, baby. I am here. I am here. Sssh… don’t be afraid. Don’t worry. I won’t go. I am here.” Jaebum said as he looked at Youngjae’s small and red eyes. His face was red due to the intensity of crying. Jaebum ran his hand to caress the younger’s cheeks.
 
“H-hug me…” Youngjae weakly pulled Jaebum’s shirt to bring him closer. He buried his head on Jaebum’s chest as some hiccups could be heard from the latter boy.
 
“I… I… N-night… m-mare… h-hyung…” Youngjae stuttered.
 
“Sshhh… it’s okay, baby. We will talk later, okay. Now, sleep. I’ll be here with you all night long. Don’t worry.” Youngjae lift his head up to meet the older’s eyes. He looked at them deeply, blinking a few times cutely. If Jaebum didn’t know the situation, he would laugh at the boy’s cuteness for sure.
 
“Y-you… w-won’t… g-go, right? H-hyung?” Youngjae asked, stuttered. Fear could be found in his quiver voice.
 
“I won’t. I’ll be here with you, baby. Don’t worry. Now, sleep. Okay?” Jaebum smiled, giving the younger a little peck on his trembling lips.
 
“H-hug m-me…” with that, Jaebum hugged the younger tighter where no space between them. He ignored the sweat that slowly forming on his back due to the heaths of the room. Youngjae’s feeling was the only one matter.
 
“I love you. Sleep well.” Jaebum whispered softly to Youngjae’s ear as he leaned down to kiss Youngjae’s head, inhaling the younger’s sweet and calm scent.
 
“L-love you too… h-hyung…” Youngjae lift his head a bit to give Jaebum a sweet kiss, making Jaebum flew to the heaven because of the kiss. If this kiss was something that will calm and claim Youngjae, he willingly did it again and again. 
 
And so, he kissed Youngjae again and again until he felt Youngjae’s breaths even again and he calmly buried his head on Jaebum’s chest, fell asleep. With that, Jaebum would make sure that he would company Youngjae until he fell asleep. 
 


 

 

 I just realize that I haven't update this for a while. So sorry for that.

I wrote this a bit in rush, so... yeah... I am not really satisfied.

But, I hope you enjoy it. I'll be back with better story, I hope.

Thank you. And don't forget to leave comment. ^^