Wet and Dry

STOP IT

STOP IT -3-

[ WET & DRY ]


 

Youngjae was sitting on the couch, munching a snack, watching TV drama with Bambam, Mark, and Yugyeom. They laughed hard at the funny scenes. Jaebum suddenly walked towards them, sitting on the couch next to Youngjae. His hair was wet after showering.

 

Youngjae was bothered by his wet hair.

 

“Hyung, you have to dry you hair or you will get sick!” Youngjae nagged at him, making the other members looked at Jaebum.

 

“No. I won’t.” Jaebum simply said, stealing the snack from the younger.

 

“Hyung, I am being serious.” Youngjae insisted. Jaebum ignored it.

 

“Fine.” Youngjae added a moment later as he stood up and walked to the room. Jaebum thought that Youngjae must be angry. So, he followed him behind to the room.

 

In the room, Jaebum found Youngjae rummaged in his closet, searching for his hairdryer. Youngjae was so serious that he didn’t even realize Jaebum was standing beside him, judging him.

 

Youngjae was standing with his hands on both his waists, tapping his foot as he must be thinking about the hair dryer where about. In this moment, Jaebum was mesmerizing by Youngjae’s back figure. Youngjae was beautiful and cute from the back. Jaebum couldn’t help but being tempted by this sight.

 

“Youngjae-ah…” he called. Youngjae turned his head to find Jaebum standing behind him only a meter away.

 

“Hyung, I am searching for your hairdryer, but can’t find it.” Youngjae simply said as he began searching again, back facing Jaebum.

 

“Youngjae-ah… stop it!” Jaebum mumbled.

 

“Please, just stop it.” He insisted. Youngjae looked at him confusedly before continuing searched for the hairdryer.

 

“Ah, I can’t find it.” He whined.

 

“Youngjae…” Jaebum called him again, more like a whisper.

 

“Hyung… come on, let’s get your hair dry.” Youngjae turned his body and dragged Jaebum out to the bathroom. He dried Jaebum’s hair using a towel while Jaebum sat on the toilet sink.

 

“Make sure you always dry your hair.” Youngjae nagged again.


 

The next few days, Youngjae was in hurry as he woke up the last like usual. He hurriedly took his shower and couldn’t even dry his hair.

 

“Hyung, let’s go!” Youngjae said to Jaebum who looked at him blankly.

 

“Hyung!” Youngjae exclaimed, gaining attention from Jaebum.

 

“Did you dry your hair properly?” Jaebum asked.

 

“Your hair is still wet.” Jaebum simply stated.

 

“Oh. This? We didn’t have a time, did we?” Youngjae said as he touched his wet hair.

 

“Silly! Come here, you.” Jaebum dragged Youngjae to the bathroom to dry the younger’s hair.

 

“A few days ago you nagged me about having my hair wet that I could catch a cold. Now, look at you, silly boy.” Jaebum nagged at Youngjae. The latter just pouted his mouth.

 

“Don’t pout, it won’t works.” Jaebum continued to dry his hair. Jaebum kept drying Youngjae’s hair as he tried his best to not lean in to the younger. He kept staring at the mole that sat perfectly on the younger’s neck.

 

“Youngjae, can you stop?” Jaebum suddenly asked.

 

“Huh?” Youngjae confused.

 

“Stop being so mesmerizing like this.” Jaebum mumbled as his hands left Youngjae’s hair and turned down to the younger’s shoulder. Jaebum leaned in more, back hugging him, leaving the younger speechless.

 

“Hyung…” Youngjae whispered.

 

“Youngjae-ah… wait a minute. Let me hold you like this for a while. Let’s stay like this. I am sorry. I can’t hold it anymore.” Jaebum whispered to Youngjae’s ear, before darted his lips to kiss the mole that sat perfectly on Youngjae’s neck.

 

“Hyung!” Youngjae exclaimed in shock as he turned his body to Jaebum. His face and ears turned red. Watching Jaebum chuckled, Youngjae just pouted even more.

 

“Hey, you heard me when I said ‘Don’t pout’, right?” Jaebum smirked giving Youngjae a hint of what he would do to the younger. Youngjae immediately covered his lips as he remembers the event of a few weeks ago. Youngjae didn’t want to leave the dorm with bruised lips, he thought. He knows by heart, Jaebum would kiss the life of him which mean would kiss him for long times.

 

“I am sorry, hyung.” He mumbled under his hand.

 

“Now, let’s stay like this for a while.” Jaebum said as he turned Youngjae’s body again and back hugging him.


 

a.n: Hey, I've update this, but I deleted it. I'm so sorry..

Hope you enjoy this chapter ^^