Awkward

STOP IT

STOP IT -10-

[ Awkward ] 


 

“Youngjae-ah…” Jaebum called the younger.

 

“Yes, hyung?” Youngjae nervously asked Jaebum since he couldn’t read leader’s expression.

 

“Come with me. I want to talk.” Jaebum simply said then walking away. Youngjae on the other hands was in confused. He looked around to the members, but none of them paid attention to him or Jaebum. He sighed as he walked out from the room to catch the steps of Jaebum.

 

“Here. Get in.” They arrived in the smaller room of vocal training. Youngjae got in first. He had his back from Jaebum. He turned around as he heard a click sound. Jaebum locked the door.

 

“H-hyung…” he nervously and confusedly looked at Jaebum who walked pass him to the chair in front of the piano.

 

“Just to make sure no one is going to disturb us.” he simply said, sitting he simply said, sitting on the chair.

 

Youngjae looked down to his feet and briefly looked at Jaebum who still had an unreadable expression, “Hm… So?” Youngjae asked.

 

“Here. Sit down, Jae-ah.” Jaebum ordered Youngjae. The younger was more nervous since Jaebum called him “Jae”. It’s the sign that Jaebum would have serious talk about him and Jaebum only.

 

“Jae…” Jaebum began as he averted his gaze to slowly play the piano in front of them. Youngjae’s eyes looked at him nervously, awkwardly, and confusedly.

 

“Stop looking at me like that.” Jaebum stated, still playing the piano.

 

Youngjae was confused, “Huh? Looking at you like that?” he paused. “Hm… like w-what exactly, h-hyung?” he couldn’t help his stuttered voice.

 

There was a great silence between them. Youngjae’s question was left hanging on the air. The only sound that could be heard was just some random notes from piano that Jaebum’s playing and the nervously breathing of Youngjae. The black-haired younger was just sitting there in complete silence. His hands were intertwining each other. He didn’t dare to pop balloon of silence there.

 

“Youngjae…” Jaebum was the first who break the silence.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Look at me.” Jaebum simply said as he turned his head to look at the younger.

 

“Look at me.” He repeated.

 

“I… I…” Youngjae stuttered.

 

“Hey…” Jaebum took his chin so Youngjae could look at him in the eyes.

 

“H-hyung?” Youngjae mumbled, feeling more nervous under Jaebum’s intense gaze.

 

“Don’t you miss me? You always said that you miss me as I took my time for recovery.” Jaebum’s voice rang in Youngjae’s head. Youngjae was silence as he thought about what Jaebum said.

 

“Youngjae…”

 

Youngjae took a deep breath, “I do, hyung. Why suddenly you said this?” Youngjae wondered. They exchanged gaze for a while.

 

Jaebum took a deep breath, “Just… you know, you seemed so distant with me when we shot V App today… even when I was sitting beside you.”

 

“Why?” Youngjae asked confusedly. “I mean… why are you feeling like that, hyung? I… I was good.”

 

“I don’t know why I feel this way. I guess I just couldn’t help it but feeling this way,” he paused. “Youngjae-ah…” he took the younger’s hand.

 

“Hyung?” Youngjae looked at his hand then to Jaebum. Somehow, Jaebum’s eyes were glistening with some mixing emotion that Youngjae concluded it as hurt.

 

“I know it’s been a while for my absent. But, please stop being awkward around me. I am still the same Jaebum, Jae-ah.” He said it desperately.

 

“H-hyung… I… I don’t.” Youngjae couldn’t find any words.

 

“I don’t know maybe I was just a bit sensitive just now. I felt so sensitive since you didn’t look at me for a bit even I was sitting beside you. I… I can’t help it, Jae. So, please stop being so awkward. Please.” Youngjae looked at him, chuckling a bit, making Jaebum confused.

 

“What’s so funny?” he asked as Youngjae’s chuckles became laughter.

 

“You, hyung.” he simply answered.

 

Once his laugh died down, Youngjae pulled Jaebum in to hug, “I am sorry that you felt that way, hyung. I… wasn’t afraid or awkward around you… nor I am. I guess I was just so happy to have you again beside me so I kind of didn’t know what should I do.” he said once he pulled away.

 

“Really?” Jaebum asked.

 

“Yes,” he paused, making Jaebum impatiently squished his hand, “What is that, Jae?”

 

“Promise me you won’t be mad at me?” Youngjae took Jaebum’s pinky and tangled it with his. “Say it, hyung. Promise me!” he demanded.

 

“Oh… well… okay… I promise.” Jaebum said confusedly.

 

Youngjae chuckled a bit before saying, “Well… I found that you wore that weird glasses, hyung. It’s funny. And I was afraid that if I looked at you, I would burst out a laugh, hyung.” Youngjae finished his words with difficulties since he kept giggling while thinking about Jaebum’s appearance in V App.

 

“What?” Jaebum asked in disbelief. Then, he suddenly pulled the younger in to neck hold while Youngjae’s giggles filled the room along with his apologizes.

 

After a while, once their laugh died down, Youngjae looked at Jaebum again, “I am glad that you are with me again, hyung. I can’t wait to stand together with you again on the stage. Well, we will have Meet & Greet tonight, right?” Jaebum nodded.

 

“Watch me closely. I will try to express my inner feeling for your presence. Okay?” he paused. “Hm… will that be enough?” Youngjae asked, nervously.

 

Jaebum thought for a while, “No. That won’t be enough.”

 

“Huh? Then?” Youngjae confusedly asked. Instead of getting an answer, Jaebum lightly kissed the younger’s lips.

 

“You know it, babe.” Jaebum mischievously smirked, making the younger shivered under his boyfriend’s intense aura. Youngjae blushed crazily. Then Jaebum smirked and Youngjae knew that he wouldn’t get any sleep tonight.

 


 

AN: LIttle chapter to express my love for 2Jae. Kkkk~

Enjoy! ^^