One Sweet Morning

STOP IT

AN: I  am so sorry for not updating this story for... uhm... 3 months.

But, I am back!

I'll update more again. I've been busy for months.

Once again, I am sorry.

And this story is really really short. But, I hope you enjoy it.

Happy reading! Don't forget to leave a comment below. Kkk~

Have a nice day! ^^~ 



-STOP IT-

[ ONE FINE MORNING ] 


“Hey, hyung… G-good m-oa…” a yawn escaped from Youngjae’s mouth as he unable to finish his greeting.

Jaebum turned his head to look at Youngjae and giggling, “Morning, Jae. Have a good sleep?”

Youngjae nodded as he walked to stand behind Jaebum. He immediately wrapped his arms around Jaebum’s waist and put his head on his shoulder.

“Smell delicious.” Youngjae commented.

“Thank you.” Jaebum grinned, giving Youngjae a kiss on his soft cheek.

“I love you.” Youngjae blurted out suddenly, making Jaebum’s heart swell over his cuteness. Jaebum just smiled. Youngjae has been like this for a couple of days, being overly cute, sweet, and lovely towards him. And saying “I love you” over and over again.

“I love you too…” Jaebum said it back.

“You do?!” Youngjae detached his arms from Jaebum’s body to shout in shock with his eyes widened.

Jaebum chuckled, seeing the younger’s reaction. “Of course. I love my baby, right?” he said as he walked away to put the food on the plate.

“Now, sit. So, we can eat breakfast and join others for practice.” He added. Youngjae jumped upside down as he happily humming and sitting. Jaebum laughed at his baby’s act.

“Wow… it’s sweet and delicious. My hyung is the best chef!” Youngjae complimented the older. Jaebum smiled sweetly at him as he looked at Youngjae’s smiling bright face.

“Thank you for the pancake, hyung.” Youngjae stood up, taking his plate to the sink. As he walked away, he landed a kiss on Jaebum’s cheek, “I love you, hyung~” his voice echoed in the kitchen, following by his giggle because of the shock that could be read in Jaebum’s face.

“Yah, Choi Youngjae! I nearly choked my pancake, you know!” Jaebum shouted out loud as Youngjae ran away from the kitchen. Still giggling.

“That boy… He always success to make me fall in to him over and over again.” Jaebum mumbled. And for the rest of the day, he couldn’t hide his bright mood, his face was all smiley for the whole day.