Hachi

Porcelain

*Jeonghan POV*
I can hear them. I can hear them whispering as if i can't hear them. I can hear that annoying beep by my side. And I can feel the irritating tubes and needles running through my skin- and how badly I want to tear them out.
I try to open my eyes, but the bright florescent light stops me. I feel around and grab onto the crisp cold blanket beneath me and pull myself up in a sitting position.
There is a sudden sharp pain that shoots all through my body, and I let out I loud yelp.
I can hear the foot steps coming towards me, and a firm hand being placed on my shoulder.
"Sir, Don't get up. You're too weak, honey." A soft female voice says kindly.
I do as she says and slump back down into the pillows- until the realization hits me. I am in a hospital bed.
"Joshua" I cry out, and the same pain shoots through my body again. I can feel it coming to my throat, but all i'm left with is blackness.
-------------------
I wake up in a room that wasn't too bright, and I slowly creep my eyes open. I feel empty. I feel as if I'm nothing. I feel nothing.
I lift up my hands and examine them. Skin and Bones. And pale. I tough my face with my now unfamiliar hands. I feel the hollow that didn't used to be there. And I can feel that my cheek bones are more prominent now.
Skin and Bones.
I now start remembering what had happened. I was at that party. And I gave in. I was so weak and the starvation was eating me alive, i couldn't take the emptyness feeling.
Jimin and Jungkook were right by my side. The thought they were going to scold me for eating, but I was wrong they were worried about me.
I also remember thick metallic taste filling my mouth and the aching in my stomach and throat. Everyone was gathered around me, but nobody helping. And the last things I remember is the horror look on Joshua's face as he cried out and also the sound of sirens.
Then It was all black.
"Jeonghan, your'e awake. Yes?" I man in a white jacket creeps through the door. Doctor.
I stare at the doctor, not really knowing if i should answer or not. He grabs the stool that is by my bedside and sits down.
He sighs, and starts flipping pages on his clipboard and scribbling notes.
"I would like to discuss your condition, Jeonghan." I don't want to talk about my condition. I just want Joshua. I want my Grandma Yoon. And for once I want my mom.
I begin thinking of Grandma Yoon, and how she would sooth over all my worries and get me out of here.
"No, I want my Grandma." I whine crossing my arms over  my chest.
He sighs deeply and leaves. I turn my attention to the window and see Joshua and Mom talking with the Doctor. Joshua looks very upset and suddenly leaves. And my mom walks in with a small smile.
"Jeonghan.." She says slowly, and my heart beats rapidly as the worst comes into my mind.
"Where's Grandma Yoon?" I barely whisper.
She stares at me for a second, and a small tear slid down her cheek. She lets out a ragid breath " Grandma Yoon died last week from a heart-attack, Baby."
She grabs on to me and for the first time we actually hug, and for the first time I actually feel comforted by my mom. I let out slow cries. 
The only person who truly loved me for who I was besides Joshua, is dead. And I'll never get her back and I never got to say one last I love you.
The door is opened and the doctor says nervously, " Jeonghan, This is a serious matter we need to talk about your condition. Its urgent."
I slowly nod. " Mr.Yoon, you have been unconscious for 2 weeks. You are bulimic, and when you finally ate something your body shut down. I could've been very, very fatal. Now I got back test results.."
I feel my eyes widen. Test results? 
"Jeonghan.. I am afraid that.." He takes a deep sigh and glances between my mom and I, opening and closing his mouth like a fish. I want to scream at him to just tell us already.
He finally opens his mouth and says,  "Mr.Yoon, you have cancer."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I haven't updated in forever! I would have updated sooner but my laptop didn't save the chapter I wrote so I had to rewrite it.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PRETTY U ERA IS OVER!!!!!! *SOBS UNCONTROLLABLY*
I hope I didn't kill y'all with this chapter.
Sorry, not sorry.