Ichi

Porcelain

"Guys don't forget about me!" I shouted at my 11 friends that were at the moment squeezing me to death. I was leaving to Los Angeles and the intercom had just called my plane to be boarded. I was sad that I was leaving behind all my friends and memories. Leaving to be with my dad is what's best I haven't seen him since I was 7 years old. I've been with my mom here in Korea. They divorced and I guess my dad didn't want anything to do with me until now. Yes, I hate leaving my mom and friends like this but I need to catch up with my dad and see America again.

My best friend, Hansol, was the last to let go. He was younger than I am, but we are both from America and have a lot in common. I have to admit i am gonna miss this guy. 

"Hansol, you have to let me go! I need to leave." He mumbled a 'No' and still wouldn't let go, nut luckily Jihoon pulled him away. That tint guy is extremely strong for as tiny as he is and its a good thing i kept my guitar away from him. Don't want him to beat anyone like he beat Mingyu.

"Bye guys hopefully we see each other again!" I shouted as i walked away, but i guess i shouldn't have said that cause all of their faces turn gloomy.

"Don't forget to find yourself a hot guy, Joshua! I won't be their to set up all your dates!" Seungkwan shouted VERY loudly at me and made other people turn and give him nasty looks.

Yes I am gay, and I hope that won't be a problem for my dad...

The plane started taking off, and I suddenly felt really sad. I will miss my twelve friends, My mom and Korea..

*5 Years Later*

I was back in Korea. It felt good being back i missed my mom and the culture. And even my friends.

I walked around the very familiar neighborhood, and stopped at Hansol's house. I hadn't told anyone except my mom that I moved back to Korea. I figured I could surprise them.Now that about to knock on Hansol's door i begin to feel nervous. What if they forgo about me? I pushed the thought away and raised my hand to knock on the door. 

Before i could knock on the door someone had opened it and my hand came into contact with someones face.

"Agh!" The person hunched over holding onto their nose. 

"Oh, Ma'am i'm sooo sorry! I was knocking- and you-" 

"Dude! I'm not a girl! I'm a guy!" The long-haired guy shouted.

Before i could apologize i was suddenly embraced with a very tight hug. 

" Oh my Gosh! Joshua, why didn't you tell me you were back!" Hansol said with a huge smile and embraced me with another tight hug.

" I thought i'd surprise you!"

Hansol and I started talking about random stuff that we had forgotten there was somebody right there.

"Oh my glob! Sorry this is Jeonghan! He just moved here a couple weeks ago!" Hansol pulled the really skinny long-haired guy over to me. I felt as if i couldn't breathe anymore. He is the most perfect person I have ever laid my eyes on. I couldn't stop staring at him. It was like he put a spell on me an i couldn't move away.

"Hi!" The Long-haired angel spoke up.

My words got caught in my throat and i couldn't say anything. He was just so perfect. I can't breathe.

Luckily, i was broken out of the trance when i suddenly couldn't breathe and there was arms wrapped all around me.

"You are back and you didn't tell anybody!" A Jeju accent screamed in my ear. 

I examined everyone to see how much they all have changed. Seungkwan was still the same sassy loud guy from Jeju , but with very red hair. Mingyu was so freaking tall (what dos this boy eat?!) and him and Wonwoo were like clinging unto one another. I always knew they had something going on between them. Wonwoo's voice even got deeper which i thought was impossible, but apparently not. The two Chinese Jun and Minghao were just in the back looking very confused, poor guys. Jihoon was on his tip-toes desperately trying to peek over everyone's shoulder. Dino was still a cute smol lil bean. Of Course Seokmin, Soonyoung, and Seungkwan were getting hyped up like they always do and Seokmin smile so bright it blinds you. Hansol looked more grown up than i last saw him ( still looks like Leonardo DiCapro tho). And finally Seungcheol came in and calmed everyone down and acted really mature but only to get everyone all hyped again.

"So you're the Joshua everyones been talking about huh?" Jeonghan said snapping me back to reality with a hug smile on his face.

''I guess i am."

---

Ill update tomorrow 

Thanks for reading!!