San

Porcelain

 

*Jeonghan POV *

 It was the last period of school, and I was nervous about going to Joshua's. I guess i kinda of like him? He was very attractive and we have became very good friends over the past couple of weeks. What if he were to find out my secrets? Would he still wanna be friend or will he turn away? 
What if he isn't into guys? I mean he talks about his religion a lot. What if he thinks it's disgusting? Hansol has been his best friend for a really long time maybe i could ask him.
I thought about it for a couple of seconds, and decided I should. Hansol was sitting right in front of me in our History class, so tapped him on the shoulder with my pencil.
"Hey, Hansol, can I ask you something?" I  asked causing Hansol to turn around in his seat.
"Sure. What is it?" Hansol asked raising a perfect eyebrow.
"So, does Joshua like guys?" I blurted out. He smirk formed on his lips an I  knew I  shouldn't have asked. what was I thinking? Now Hansol is going to start teasing me.
"Oooh as a matter of fact he does. Why are you asking? You like him? You do! I ca-" His words were cut off by me covering his mouth.
"Shh! Not so loud, Dude." I hissed at him.
"You sooooo like him!" He said in a high pitched voice.
"Okay, I'll admit it I do. Don't you dare say a word or I swear!" I said. I doubt that he would tell Joshua. I just have to worry about him telling his loud-mouthed boyfriend-- Seungkwan.
"Seungkwan!! You'll never guess who Jeonghan likes!" Hansol exclaimed earning Seungkwan to get up and move over to our desks.
This little ! I can't believe he just told Seungkwan. Now Seungkwan is going to tell our our friends, and they are going to tease me non-stop.
"OH!! TELL ME! TELL ME! IS IT SEUNGCHEOL?! Seungkwan shouted.
I tried to calm him down, but there is no way that you can calm Seungkwan down.
Hansol motioned Seungkwan to bend down so he can whisper who i liked to him.I don't see the point Seungkwan is just going to shout it out loud anyways. I sighed knowing that everyone is going to know now.
"Joshua?! Oh my god! Seungkwan squealed.
"Don't say oh my god." Hansol hushed him.
" You have to tell him! You guys will be so cute together! I can tell him!" Seungkwan said, clasping his hands together pretending like he's a matchmaker and planning everything out.
"Hey, aren't you going to Joshua's house after school? Tell him then, or else we will." Hansol said.
"No! You guys do not need to tell him! I will. " I shouted.
Great now I will have to confess to Joshua today. Why did I even say a word?
-------
The period had ended and I was now waiting by Joshua's locker so, I can walk to his house with him.
"Hey you ready to go?" I turned around to say the beautiful cat-eyed male. Why does he have to have such sparkly eyes? He's so perfect. Like he'd go out with me. I can at least try.
I was now in Joshua's room, watching him strum his guitar.  I guess now would be a perfect time to ask him.
"Joshua...You like guys right?" Joshua looked up so fast. I swear if Hansol was just messing with me...
"Yea..I do. Is that a problem for you?" He said sitting up next to me.
"Actually it's not. I like guys too." I looked up to see his reaction. His eyes were huge and a light blush formed on his cheeks. Ah, he's adorable.
"Why are you asking?" He said and his face got even brighter. Should I ask him out now? Ugh..this is so awkward what do I say!
"I like you. I like being around you and I wasn't sure if you liked me..cause i didn't know if you were ga-" My rambling was cut short by Joshua's plump lips on mine.
I closed my eyes to enjoy this nice warm sensation. His lips felt so nice on mine.
Joshua Hong is actually kissing me. I've waited so long.
He broke the kiss, and stared into my eyes. His eyes were so beautiful. My glaze was broken by my phone ringing.
The caller- ID was my mom. Uh .
"Um, I should leave why don't you text me..." I rushed out the door.
"Jeonghan! Wait, let me walk you home!" This is a bad idea. But I can't say no.
---
We stood in front of my house, and Joshua so close i couldn't breathe.
"Jeonghan, Will you be my Boyfriend?" I thought i might faint right then and there. 
"Of course! A million times yes!!" I squealed and threw my arms around him.
He was leaning in for a kiss. My front door was suddenly opened, and my mom standing there with a very bitter expression.
I immeadilty pulled away from Joshua.
"Jeonghan. This is where you've been? I didn't raise my son to be gay. Get in here now!" I flinched at her words.
"Bye Joshua. Text me okay? See you tomorrow." I whispered to him.
---
Hey guys!! Sorry that it has taken me so long to update !! 
SUBSCRIBE!! LOVE YOU ALL!!