Ni.

Porcelain

*Joshua POV*

I woke up to Seungkwan singing very loudly and Hansol pulling the covers off of me. Why can't i sleep in? Its only my second day back and i can't sleep peacefully.
"Come on get up dude. We have to get to school we're already late as is." Hansol said while throwing a wad of clothes at me.
I had totally forgotten about school! Being in Amercia had totally messed up my time shedule. All i had time to do was brush my teeh and put my clothes on cause Divaboo was rushing me.
We got to my front porch and all of the other guys were out there-- even Jeonghan. 
My heart stopped and i got butterflies in my stomach just at the sight of him. Come on this is crazy! I just met the guy yesterday!

We luckily all arrived on time to school and i even had quite a few classes with Jeonghan. Which i was glad that we were the same age and in the same school grade. He was even freaking smart ! Ah, I'm in heaven. 

It was now lunch time and i found a seat by Jeonghan. As soon as i sat down i noticed he did have a tray and he was just playing on his phone.
"You're not hungry?" I asked. I mean shouldn't a growing boy be hungry by this time? 
"Oh, no i don't really have an appitete today?" He said shyly and hid behind his hair.
I just nodded and contiuned the conversation with him. Not really thinking that much about it. 
--
3 weeks have past. Jeonghan and I have became a lot closer. I would even say we're best friends now. (Don't tell Hansol).
And every lunch he wouldn't eat. Only sipping his water and talking to me. I started to become really worried as it seemed like everyday he was getting skinner. And every second of the day i would try giving him food, but he would turn down the offer. Nobody turns down food! Something is seriously up with him!
Today at lunch i decided to see why he wasn't eating.
"Hey Jeonghan try this sandwhich my mom made me!" I pushed the sandwhich over to him.
Only for him to shake his head and polietly say no.
"I told you Joshiee i don't have an appitete today!" He said using the nickname he gave me.
I started to pout-- Maybe this would get him to eat!
"Ugh, fine. Only cause you have that cute little pouty face on." He said taking my sandwhich away from me and taking a small bite.
"You can eat more than that. Here." I broke the sandwhich in half and gave him the other half.
He looked hesitant about grabbing it, but luckily he started eating it.
Lunch was now over and asked if Jeonghan wanted to walk with me to my next class.
"Jeonghan would you walk with me to my next class?" I asked while throwing away my trash.
"Um, no. I have to use the bathroom." He dashed of over in the direction of the bathroom. He looked sick. I hope he's okay.
I guess i'll walk with him tomorrow. Since I don't have anymore classes with him I should text him.

 

Me: Hey, u look sick everything aight? Wanna hang out after school?:)

 

Jeonghan: Yea im fine Joshiee don't worry..Yea i'll hang out tonite;)

 

He didn't look fine. Would he lie to me? I'll just comfront him about it tonight. Im really worried about him and i dont think it's just 'nothing' like he says it is.

------------(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)----

I couldn't resist.. i had to update!! Lol theres a lot of errors as i didn't proof read..So don't judge!!

Love y'all'''''''