Go.

Porcelain

RECAP:
Jeonghan and Joshua confessed to each other. 
They start dating.
Jeonghan's momma catches them right before they are fixing to kiss.
Jeonghan's momma is homophobic.
Jeonghan's momma hits Jeonghan.
Joshua sees bruises.

 


*JOSHUA POV*
I stared at Jeonghan's porcelain bruised face in disbelief. Did I just here him right?
"Wait. You Mom did this?Why?" I said. I am utterly shocked to be hearing that his own mother is the reason why he has bruises plastered across his beautiful face.
"My mom is-" I fell silent and avoided making eye contact with me.
"She's homophobic?" I nodded his head yes. 
There is no way I am making him go back home to his horrible mother. What if she hurt even worse? He can just stay at my house until further notice.
"There is no way i'm making you stay there. You either spend the night at my house or i'm telling someone." 
"Okay. Fine I will stay at your house." He said sounding defeated.
We walked outside to the pickup since Jeonghan's grandma was picking us up and taking us to his Ballet practice.
"Grandma Yoon this is Joshua. My boyfriend. Joshua this is my Grandma." He said introducing me to his grandma.
"Oh, you are such a gorgeous young man!" She gushed. Then i heard her whisper ' you picked a good one' to Jeonghan. I couldn't help but smile. They seem to have a good relationship.
---
It took about 20 minutes to get to the ballet studio since it was downtown. The building was so modern and really enormous. 
"Grandma Yoon can I spend the night at Joshua's?" Jeonghan asked before we went inside.
"Of course. Just no dilly dallying." She winked at the both of us. Jeonghan turned beet red. 
"Yah! Grandma!" He laughed nervously. He is so cute i could kiss him right now. I was so  into my daydream that I didn't realize we already inside.
There were dancers everywhere. 
Wow, this place is huge. I looked around and saw a bunch of male ballet dancers. I didn't really think guys were into this sort of stuff.
I waited on a bench while Jeonghan got dressed in his outfit. I started thinking about the bruises on his face. My heart sank. His own mom hit him. I don't know whether or not i should tell someone. This is a very serious matter. What if Jeonghan goes back and she hits him again? I wonder if i could ask Grandma Yoon about this.
"Yah! Joshua? Aren't you going to watch me practice? Your zoning out." He said crossing his arms. 
Damn this boy looks so good in tights.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He walked back to his position and a piano started playing. All of the other dancers started moving in sync and perfectly. Not a single mistake was made. 
Wow these instructors must be really strict.
After they were done with their routine. The music stopped and every single dancer was standing very very straight as if they were in the military. 
One of the instructors walked in front of them. Judging every little thing about the dancers.
"Jeonghan? What is that on your face?And you look a little bloated." The instructors said very sternly.
"I had an ac-" 
"Save it. I don't care. Just have it covered up or gone before the show. We can't have an imperfections.
------
I have been waiting on Jeonghan to come back from the dressing room for probably more than 20 minutes. I wonder if what the instructor said to him made him upset.
I wasn't sure if I was allowed in the dressing rooms, but almost everybody has left so I decided to do it anyway.
I walked in the long hall way until a locker room came into sight.
I sure hope this isn't the girls changing room.

I heard whimpers and sobs.
I recognized it as Jeonghan's.
I glanced around the room and spotted him in a stall. With Jeonghan pushing a finger down his throat and making himself throw-up. There were tears flowing down his face.
"Hey! What're you doing! Stop that!" I yelled at him.
he jumped up surprised. Why in the hell is he making himself throw up?
"Joshua!" He said bulging his eyes out and using his wrist to wipe away the throw up on his face.
I kneeled beside him and took him in my arms.
"Why are you doing this to yourself?You are perfect just the way you are. Please stop." I questioned.
All he did was sob even hard into my arms.
What am I gonna do? First it was his mom beating him now this?
This angelic boy must have so much pain.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. This chapter is really really ty. I had no motivation. But then i had so many ideas. But anyhow i really wanted to put something up here SO HEREEEE.
I will probably write a Meanie story. so look forward to that.
And p.s this story is kinda based on my life but i changed a lot of it to make it more dramatized. 
OMG I AM SO UPSET THAT MINZY LEFT 2NE1!!! 
and omg so many comebacks!! Can't wait for seventeen's comeback!!!!
HAPPY BDAY MINGYU ˚✧₊⁎( ˘ω˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
BARE WITH ME I KNOW THIS STORY BUT HOPEFULLY IT GETS BETTER FOR Y'ALL!!!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________