Shi

Porcelain

"The slow and simple melody
Of tears you cannot keep from me
It's alright if you don't know what you need
I'm right here when
You need someone to see
It's not speak
Or forever hold your peace
It's alright to take time
And find where you've been
You are perfect porcelain " - Marianas Trench// Porcelain

        *JEONGHAN POV*

My mom pulled me inside, with a grip on my arm that was so tight I thought it might fall off. I didn't know that me being gay would make her so mad, as my past couple of relationships had been guys. Did she really not pay that much attention to my uality? Then again I never told her I had boyfriends, so i guess she just assumed i was straight.
"So you're gay!" She spat in my face. She was saying it like it was a bad thing!  I never thought someone calling me gay could make me feel so bad about myself. I couldn't look at her. 
She grabbed my face roughly and pulled me to look at her. Her grip was so tight i know that there were bruises already forming.
"Look at me when I talking to you  and answer my damn question, !" My mom said gritting her teeth. Tears started welding up in my eyes at the word ''. I never knew how homophobic my mom was. And she's never used profanities.
I finally built up the courage to look her in the eye and answer her.
"Yes" I said weakly. I suddenly felt my body jerk and a hot stinging sensation formed on my left cheek.
I was left in shock from the fact that  my mom just hit me. My face seemed to get hotter and hotter. With only my tears to cool it down. 
"This is what happens when you are a homo! You are going to Hell little boy! You're going to hell!" She said shouting at me and began sobbing.
I heard the living room door opening . I look up to see my Grandma Yoon coming into the living room. 
"Grandma Yoon.." I cried out. My Grandma Yoon will fix everything. She always does. Or would she abuse me for being gay too?
"Jeonghan, sweetie I am right here. Come on let's go upstairs." She helped me up off the floor and guided me to our upstairs.
All i wanted was my Grandma Yoon right now. She's the only one who could help. I know that she would never hurt me and she would protect me from anything.
I lied on her bed as I waited for her to come back with a cold rag and pain medicine. I just wondered what she was saying to my mom right now. She's pretty mean for an 85 year old lady.
"Here you go, Pumpkin." She gave me a glass of water and two white pills. After I  downed the pills and water she put the cold rag on my cheek. I winced at the sudden contact. 
She crawled into the bed with me a cuddled me as I begin to cry.
"Why doesn't she love me Grandma Yoon? I'm so pathetic!" I sobbed into her chest.
She didn't say anything she just cradled me until i fell asleep.
------
I woke up the next morning with pain. 
My face was aching with pain.
I rushed to my Grandma's mirror to see the bruises on my face. I winced as I pressed on my Purple and Blue bruises. There were bruises all on the left side of my cheek. What will Joshua think? 
How the hell am i going to cover this up? Doesn't my Grandma have makeup?
I started rambling through her drawers. Wait why the hell would an 85 year old woman need makeup?
"Sweetie, I don't have any makeup! But i did take some of your Mom's." She giggled. She started putting some liquid on my face, and then some powder like crap.
I mean I know I'm gay, but why the hell would anyone wear this? 
-----
"After school you have your Ballet practices!" She said as i slid out of her car and head into the school.
. Another thing to add on to my week. Severe criticism. I love Ballet but, It's very challenging and strict.
Maybe i could get Joshua to come to my Ballet practices today.
Oh heck no. We have to tell our friends that we're dating now.
----
"Awe how adorable! I can't believe you guys are dating! Now that you guys confessed it's time for Wonwoo and Mingyu to confess to each other!" Seokmin smiled brightly.
Wonwoo and Mingyu looked at each other disgusted but, Behind it you could totally see they wanted each other.
" Please don't make a big deal out of it you guys!" Joshua and I whined at the same time. 
"Awe they are even talking at the same time! How cute is that? Why aren't we like that Jihoon?" Seungcheol pouted to his Boyfriend.
"CAN YOU NOT SEUNGCHEOL" Jihoon said running away from his Seungcheol who was trying to give Jihoon hickies.
" Joshiee, would you like to come to my Ballet practice after school?" I asked sweetly. I could see his eyes lighten up and his lips crack into a smile.
"Ballet? Will you be wearing tights? I sure would like to see that." He said pecking me on my cheek.
"Why do you have makeup on?" He asked confused. Oh is it really that noticeable? Did it smear off? Can he see my bruises?
"JEONGHAN WEARS MAKEUP" Seungkwan shouted to the entire cafeteria.
Divaboo just embarrassed me. TO THE ENTIRE SCHOOL. 
The bell signaled us that it's time for the next class. 
"You want me to walk you to the next class?" Joshua asked me as he slipped his hand in mine." But first let's wipe off that ridiculous makeup."
Oh no. I couldn't protest fast enough cause next thing i knew Joshua had a wet rag to my face wiping away what hid my bruises.
"What the hell is this? Who did this to you?" He said worried, and tears trying to sneak it's way onto his face.
"My mom" I sobbed and started sobbing into his shoulder. " Please don't tell anyone, Joshua."
----˚✧₊⁎( ˘ω˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚---- ˚✧₊⁎( ˘ω˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚----˚✧₊⁎( ˘ω˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚----
Okay, this story is fixing to start getting sad. Prepare your hearts. It'll probably take a little longer than usual for me to update since I have major tests coming up. Im sorry if this chapter . I just wanted to put something up.
And also,


JHOPE IS MY DADDY 8==========D 
* Please excuse my immaturity* ˚✧₊⁎( ˘ω˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
OMFG I JUST REREAD THE OTHER CHAPTERS THERE ARE SOME MANY FREAKING ERRORS IM GONNA CRY