Roku

Porcelain

Laughin' like it works
Bleeding like it don't hurt
Knock you off your feet
Even if you need me
Tear you apart and I hate how I need you

Feeling so easy, make me skin and bones
I'm always on my knees for you
Break me like it's even
When you're leaving it - Skin and Bones //MT

*THROWBACK*// Jeonghan POV


"M'am. Wake up the plane landed." I heard a voice calling out to me, shaking my shoulder roughly.
Jeez if I had a dollar for every time somebody called me m'am or a girl.

Ah i would be a rich man.

I was so used to being called a girl by now. I didn't even correct the lady. Just nod and give a small smile. 
Not like these strangers care about my gender anyways.

I walked over to the baggage carousel after getting off the plane. Just as I was about to get my luggage I was suddenly turned around and embraced in a tight hug.

"Jeonghan! Oh, you wouldn't believe how much I missed you!" My old friend, Jun said.

We've known each other for quite a while. When we used to got to the same school in China until he moved here- Korea. 

"Junhui! You almost made me miss my luggage!" I scold him as grab my bags just as they are about to go away. (Idk how airports work lol.)

"So you didn't miss me Han?" He said doing an adorable pouty face. I pulled him into a tight hug. God I sure did miss this goof-ball. And all the fun and mischievous things we were always up to back in China.

"Jeonghan!" My mom shouted at me. The . I can't stand her. She is a terrible person.

The reason why I hated her so much is because she was so manipulative and hateful to my Dad and would beat him and since my Dad was a nice guy he never fought back.
But luckily our neighbor had seen my mom beating him and called the police. Of course they didn't do anything about it. They just got a divorce and My dad took custody of me and moved us to China- Leaving my mom in Korea.


Sadly, I'm with my mom again. My dad is in jail. For what i don't know. But i'm stuck with this . The only good thing that comes out of this is that I get to see me Grandma Yoon- who is my Dad's Mom. She agreed to help me mom take care of me .
---

We were all piled up in my moms' van. I don't really remember Korea, as I was too young whenever I lived here. So I took this time to take in the view as we made our way to my house.

I know that i'm going to miss China. But maybe something good will come out of moving here. At least I have Jun and Grandma Yoon.

I view is quite different from China, but i'll get used to it.
The car passes by a big beautiful building that has the words 'Seoul Ballet Studio' I remember taking dance when I was younger but quit do to moving.

"You want to join Ballet with me?" Jun said, I guess he saw me looking at the studio. 
I wonder if i would be any good at Ballet. Maybe this can be a fresh start and i can make new friends.

"You should, Jeonghan. You can make new friends and it would give you something to do." My mom said. I was actually taken a back at how mice and sweet her voice was. 
My dad has always given off the impression that she was a terrible monster.

No she is a terrible monster. She's just being nice because Jun and Grandma Yoon are in the car.

"Fine" I answer back. At least i can be away from home and avoid any time with my mom. 

"Oh mah gawd!" Jun squealed in my ear. "It's going to be so much fun with you at ballet with me. We can enroll you today and you can start on Monday!" He exclaimed.

'And there's a lot of hot guys there' He whispered in my ear. 
Okay, now i didn't actually know Jun was gay. But it isn't really a surprise. I knew he was a lil fruity back when we were younger.
---

We pulled up to my house. 
It's the same house.
She never moved. I was kinda scared that when i walk in all the memories of her beating my dad and hearing all their arguments would come flashing back.

I shook it off. It's over now, Jeonghan. Breathe.
Be strong. I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply before stepping thorough the front door. But no memories came flooding back. 
Just a familiar smell of my favorite food being cooked.


Then I remember. The memory comes and I'm suddenly remembering back when I was Four and my mom was cooking my favorite dish will humming silently. She seemed to be in a good mood.
My dad and i were waiting at the dining room table for the food to be ready. I was watching my favorite cartoon on the small kitchen TV and my dad reading the latest newspaper.

"Babe, Can you get all the plates and set the table." My mom calls out to my dad. He gets up in a split second, Obeying my moms orders like a dog.

I was tuned into my cartoon, when the sound of plates hitting the floor and breaking caught my attention.

"You stupid man! Can't you do anything correctly." I winced. 

"Clean this up! Hurry!" My dad kneeled to the floor, once again obeying my moms' orders. I could hear his sobs as she kept beating my dad and repeatedly tells him to hurry up.

She was beating him until he was lying on the floor unconscious.
Next thing i know She was in the back of the police car, and i was in the back of the ambulance riding along with my dad. I had felt so helpless, but would could i do? I was just a kid.

"Yah! Han! You zoned out. I'm not carrying all of your luggage." Jun snapped his fingers in front of my face breaking me from my flashback.

"Come on, I want you to meet my friends!" He exclaimed joyfully. And that's when i made 10 great friends. An d they kept talking about this 'Joshua' guy? By the way they are talking about him I'm guessing he's cool.
---

I have been in Korea for about 3 weeks now. 
Living with my mom isn't bad as long as I have Grandma Yoon there. But my mom isn't all that bad I admit.

I have made quite a few friends and I really enjoy Ballet.

I was currently walking on the sidewalk with some dancers from the studio. Jungkook and Jimin  along with Jun. 
Jungkook was my dance partner and he was just a baby who needs to grow up, but other than that he's really cool. Jimin was very passionate about his dancing, and i'd have to say he's pretty damn good.

"Okay, now everyone get with your partner. We are going to practice lifting one another into the air and add it into our routine." Ms. Kim announced and rushed to get into position.

"Jeonghan and Jungkook, You guys are up first." Jungkook decided he was going to lift me into the air. He was actually quite strong for a little guy.

Jungkook placed his hands on my hips and lifted me in the air.


But failed, which resulted into me being dropped on the floor.

'If would lose some weight then maybe i could lift you' Jungkook mumbled under his breath angrily at me as he helped me up.

I couldn't stop thinking about it the entire practice. I was shocked, Jungkook never came off as rude. What he said was really harsh. 

But his words were getting to me.

It was now at the end up practice and we were all getting undressed in the locker room. 

Jungkook and I were the last ones, and i tried really hard not to make eye contact because if i did i would burst into tears.

"Hey Jeonghan, follow me." He said. And I did. I was actually expecting him to beat me up. But he didn't. Thankfully.

He led me to the bathroom, and Jimin was also there.

Oh , maybe i was wrong. What if they are going to beat me up? What the hell did I do?

They pushed me into one of the stalls.

"Get on your knees, and throw up." Jimin demanded.

"What?" I choked. Did i hear them right?

"You need to lose weight. Just do it." Jungkook said in a very harsh tone. 

"Look, just stick your finger down your throat. We do it all the time. It works, I promise. Now do it." Jimin demanded once again.

And I obeyed. I stuck my pointer finger to the back of my throat until a gagged. 

'If would lose some weight then maybe i could lift you' Lingered in my mind.

I do need to lose weight. To be perfect.

"Better?" Jungkook asked giving me a pat on the back.

"Better."
-------------------------------------------

OH MY GAWD!!!!! 
Keep in mind this is like the first fanfic ive ever written so dont except this to be like gold or whatever.
Thank you to everyone who reads this story. It truly means a lot to me!

I will try to update quinker but iam dealing with a lot of stuff and i have studies! * kisses*

NEXT WEEK IS SEVENTEEN COMEBACK IM SO HAPPY THEY ARE HAVING IT ON MY BDAY!!!
BYEEEEEEE