Nana

Porcelain

*JOSHUA POV*

"So this is Jungkook and Jimin's fault?" I say in disbelief.

"Shua... I'm fine. I know what i'm doing." Jeonghan argues back.

 

 

"Jeonghan, you're now fine for s sake! Your bulimic! I'm trying to help you...Don't you know that you could die?"

 

 

Silence filled through the room. I didn't want to say it. But I had to. Does he not even care that he could lose his life because of this?

 

All because of Jungkook and Jimin.

Oh wait until i get my hands on them.

"Josh, Don't worry. It's fine. I'm fine. " Jeonghan snapped. Clearly he's not fine. He's skin and bones.

I just wish he would let me help him.

 

 

Just then my door burst open with force, and Seungkwan jumps in excited.

"Woah, Seungkwan calm down! You just put a whole in my wall!" I barked at him.

Why is he always so loud and cheerful? I can't take it.

"Come on! We are having a party!" He says loudly.

 

 

 

 

-----

 

Apparently, everyone was celebrating for whatever reason.

And we were going to have a huge party.

Maybe this can get my mind off things.

We were heading to an empty garage unit that Mingyu's dad owns.

I guess this would be a big enough spot to have a party.

"Okay! Jun, Dino, Jeonghan, Hoshi and Seungcheol. Start walking around town and hanging these flyers everywhere." Mingyu demanded, Giving a stack off flyers to Jun.

 

Oh this isn't gonna be a BIG party is it? I thought soon regretting to be apart of this.

"Now...Joshua, Seokmin, and myself. Will Get all the party stuff ready." Mingyu gave directions again.

 

"Do we have to do it noooww?Let's go eat first!" Seungkwan complained loudly.

 

Why does he have to complain so much? I should be used to his complaining by now.

 

 

 

 

----

 

We arrived to a nice diner at the corner of the street.

This place was actually really good.

Jeonghan and I actually had our first date here. Which seungkwan and vernon ruined.

 

"Hey woozi, You enjoying that burger?... It'd be a shame if i were to.." Mingyu said smashing woozi's burger into his face right when he was fixing to bite into it.

 

Bad idea...

"You..!" Woozi yelled, Taking a handful of his french fries and throwing them at Mingyu..

 

Which resulted into a food war.

" Wah? Hansol, Why are you squirting YOURSELF with mustard?" I said to him, What a weird child.

Soon everyone was covered in Ketchup and Mustard.

"Heya! Child-ren! Go get out of here before a call the cops!" A scary Hispanic lady came out of the kitchen scolding us while holding a knife.

Well .

We bolted out the the door, and headed back to the garage unit.

"Man, that was a good time...We better get started on the flyers."

"Ooooh~ We should.."

I pretty much just tuned out Seungkwan and started getting the party stuff ready.

Then all the sudden.

Cheese balls were dumped on me.

We can barley afford toothpaste and here they are wasting food.

---

The party was just getting started.

Strobe lights, Food, Bowling... A perfect way to loosen up.

The place was now packed, I actually didn't think people would come.

I couldn't see Jeonghan anywhere.. and i desperately just wanted to spend this time with him.

I started asking people if they had seen him.

I was actually surprised to see him at the food table. Eating.

I was making my way over to him when all of the sudden...

Jimin and Jungkook showed up and said something to Jeonghan which made him stop eating immediately...

I started to make my way over there but Jeonghan and already disappeared into the crowd.

"Who the hell invited you guys?" I snapped at them.

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock.

"Where Jeonghan's friends" Jimin said getting in my face.

Is this guy seriously going to fight me? What the .

"Hey Jimin back off. Let's go" I heard a deep voice call out to Jimin. I realized it was a guy named Namjoon who i went to school with.

"Why don't you go find your boyfriend?" Jimin said.

Man if he wasn't such a muscular guy with nice thighs i would punch him right in the face.

----

Suddenly, the music turned off and there was a crowd forming at the other end of the room.

I wonder if a fight broke out.

I swerved my way in and out of the crowd and made my way out into where all the commotion is happening.

There passed out on the floor was Jeonghan.

I immediately dropped to the floor and scooped him up.

There was blood seeping through his mouth and his face looked paler than usual.

God dammit, what happened?

I saw Jimin and Jungkook making their way over. They did this didn't they?

"What did you do to him!" I yelled in anger.

"Shua, lay off we have to take him to the hospital." Jun said calming me.

Jeonghan was getting paler by the second. I knew this party was a bad idea. I knew it.

Jeonghan's body started to jerk and tremble. His eyes were rolling back in his head, and pools and pools of blood made their way out of his mouth staining my hands.

As i tried my hardest to make the blood stop coming.

"No! Don't you die on me." My voice echoed in the silent room.

And the ambulance finally showed up, carting my Jeonghan away.

----

(Keep in mind that this is the first fanfic ive ever written so its gonna be y)

Okay, I know this is short but oh well.

IF YOU THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER WAS SAD. 

H O N E Y , YOU GOT A BIG STORM COMING.

Who watched the Pretty U MV?(what am i saying.. OF COURSE Y'ALL DID)

Comment what you thought about it.