Chapter 19

I Wanna See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You, Me, and Him

 

Luhan had always been the shy type. 

 

He was gullible and people took advantage of him by making him a fool. That’s probably why he was so attracted to Sehun; the latter was his complete opposite. His heart knew he needed a man like him.

 

Luhan hated that about himself. He hated how he thought so highly of Sehun, only to be disappointed by the latter's despicable behavior in the end.

 

And yet Sehun managed to change his mind about that so easily. 

 

Luhan usually has no idea what he wants until it’s right in front of him; however, he knows one thing for sure.

 

It has always been Sehun. 

 

Sehun has always been his weakness. 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Luhan was standing by the bus stop where he used to wait for the Spirit Bus 214; he stayed rooted on that familiar spot for a long time to reminisce the past with his first love. 

 

 

One day, he was running to the bus all flustered and nervous, because of one guy. Before he could jump in on his ride home, he was pulled back as Sehun grabbed him from the back, only to enchant his heart in the most unexpected ways. 

“You didn’t tell me your name,” he could still remember Sehun’s face after saying that. He was grinning widely, and it was the most genuine thing he’d ever seen. 

Sehun kept on following him afterwards; the admirable skateboard guy would even take the same crowded bus with Luhan even though he lived in the opposite direction. Sehun always kept his distance in the beginning since Luhan accused him of stalking, and despite that being the truth, Sehun didn’t want to admit it. 

“I’m not stalking you,” Sehun mumbled as he placed a skateboard between him and Luhan in the bus, assuming it would make Luhan feel somewhat secure that there was enough distance between them.  

Luhan wanted to laugh because he was so cute, but held it back because he didn’t want to be extra obvious that everything Sehun did, even if it was just a simple hi or a wink from him, it made his heart smile so wide that it felt like it would burst into butterflies.

“Jackpot!” Sehun exclaimed before dashing towards the empty seat on the right. He immediately thanked the older woman who apparently arrived at her destination and left the bus, then he looked over his shoulder to find Luhan standing still with an astonished look on his face. “Hey Luhan, can you get me my skateboard?” he asked and Luhan thought twice before obeying his classmate, defeatedly. “I’m like the Flash, aren’t I?” Sehun smiled as Luhan carefully approached him with the skateboard in his grip, and then the next thing Luhan knew, he was pushed down to sit on the space Sehun had given up for him. “Enjoy the next 30 minutes,” Sehun said quietly, hugging his skateboard with one arm while his other hand was holding on to one of the bus handles above him.

Luhan just looked at him, confounded yet happy. “Um,” Luhan started to talk rather timidly, “Thank you...” he finished and swore he saw purity and tenderness in Sehun’s eyes. He fell in love again. 

 

 

For him, Sehun was beyond perfect. He had his ways of swaying him off his feet despite that man looking like he’s nothing but trouble. 

Ever since he saw the news, Luhan couldn’t stop thinking about Sehun, again and again. Sehun kept his promise prior to this day, and Luhan couldn’t be happier. But he was also scared, worried, and reluctant; he wanted to call Sehun, but he didn’t even know what to say. Perhaps, he just wanted to see him, which was why he was there hoping to catch a bus to find him. However, it made him ponder why Sehun would still want to see him even after finding out the truth... wasn’t Sehun judging him? Wasn’t he ashamed of him? 

At times like that, he felt like Sehun was the only person he could go to... Luhan sighed, he wasn’t even sure where Sehun was, and he couldn’t even get himself to press call. 

“Just do it, Luhan.” He rambled to himself before a hand on his shoulder swiftly spun him around to face the mad man. Luhan’s eyes widened at the sudden jolt and his heart escalated to a dangerously high rate when he recognized the man, whose skin was pale and glowing, standing before him. “Sehun?” 

“Where the hell do you think you’re going?!” Sehun spat impulsively at the smaller boy. “I thought something bad happened to you, why did you run away just like that? Why didn’t you tell Yixing and the others where you’re going? Why aren’t you answering his calls?!” Sehun was worried to death that he even passed the red lights just to make sure the boy doesn’t do anything crazy. It took him a while to realize that he had raised his voice a little too much. Considering the Luhan five years ago always got scared whenever he raised his voice at him, Sehun was afra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter